• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Bubble?

bobaloo

Maybe this has already been addressed but will the bubble be up and usable for the payoffs. How many people do they need to blow up the balloon.

ATLCAT said:
If they contained all the hot air from this forum it would be an easy yes.

Better take that to the admin over in Bozo. BN could probably inflate yours in a hot minute. If that fails you can all share your Swedish peanut pumps and it should stay propped up until the first snow like the other architecture on that shit campus.

Wolf777 said:
ATLCAT said:

Better take that to the admin over in Bozo. BN could probably inflate yours in a hot minute. If that fails you can all share your Swedish peanut pumps and it should stay propped up until the first snow like the other architecture on that poop campus.
That was tough to read. Nice try douche nozzle.

ATLCAT said:

I suppose the cats will start construction on their new bubble in roughly 3 years and then claim how they have better facilities than the Griz. As is tradition with all of your additions you build. Couple years behind and little less quality than big brother.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
ATLCAT said:

I suppose the cats will start construction on their new bubble in roughly 3 years and then claim how they have better facilities than the Griz. As is tradition with all of your additions you build. Couple years behind and little less quality than big brother.

Except for their Legacy Jersey #41 tradition, damn I wish we would've had the forethought to do something cool like that before them.............

#15 Fan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Except for their Legacy Jersey #41 tradition, damn I wish we would've had the forethought to do something cool like that before them.............

I also noticed that their team has started singing their fight song to their fans after wins as well……..yet another tradition stolen

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
#15 Fan said:

I also noticed that their team has started singing their fight song to their fans after wins as well……..yet another tradition stolen

#scamcats

Wolf777 said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

#scamcats

An effective strategy at program and culture building though…..copy the winning culture and traditions that have worked for the proven winning program

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Wolf777 said:
#scamcats

An effective strategy at program and culture building though…..copy the winning culture and traditions that have worked for the proven winning program

From Wyoming they stole the pregame ride out from the rodeo team and now claim it as the best entrance in college football…..too bad they stole it from Wyoming. That program is so inauthentic….no tradition they have in that program is their own, but has been stolen from others

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

From Wyoming they stole the pregame ride out from the rodeo team and now claim it as the best entrance in college football…..too bad they stole it from Wyoming. That program is so inauthentic….no tradition they have in that program is their own, but has been stolen from others

Reaching back it’s been happening for darn near a century.

“In 1897, the University of Montana (then called Montana State University!) were called the Mountain Lions. At that time, the current Montana State was called Montana State A&M, and like many other A&M schools in the country were known as the Aggies. Montana State A&M became Montana State College around the turn of the century.

The Missoula team became the Bruins in 1911, and finally the Grizzlies in 1912. In Bozeman, the Aggies became the Bobcats in 1919. It wasn’t until 1965 that Montana State University became the University of Montana, and Montana State College became Montana State University!”

Wolf777 said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

“In 1897, the University of Montana (then called Montana State University!) were called the Mountain Lions. At that time, the current Montana State was called Montana State A&M, and like many other A&M schools in the country were known as the Aggies. Montana State A&M became Montana State College around the turn of the century.

The Missoula team became the Bruins in 1911, and finally the Grizzlies in 1912. In Bozeman, the Aggies became the Bobcats in 1919. It wasn’t until 1965 that Montana State University became the University of Montana, and Montana State College became Montana State University!”
I keep waiting for them to start raising the 41 flag with a weekly special guest as a part of their pregame. The amount of stolen tradition would be cute if it weren’t so annoying. It’s the most little brother thing ever. Hell, we could have a thread on here solely for exposing all of their stolen traditions

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Wolf777 said:
#scamcats

Heard they have a pretty affective twitter troll farm over in Bozeman too.

Wolf777 said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Probably why to this day they play a mountain lion sound when they get a first down. The whole history still has them confused.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Heard they have a pretty affective twitter troll farm over in Bozeman too.

Careful or the mods will move another thread. Apparently some topics are off limits

I'm surprised they haven't re-routed the Gallatin River to run alongside the stadium.

Back