• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kroy's kids to have bulletproof backpacks

tourist said:
What makes 'Vets' so special? Draft has been gone a LONG time. Volunteer for what you will. Take what comes with the job. JFC! Cradle to grave means just what it says, someone else to pay for your own actions, take no individual responsibility.

Vets have and continuing to do the hard and dangerous work in defending our country and our way of life. they have for many years, really centuries. They defend the right of dumbasses like yourself to speak up, among other things. I have so far been okay with letting you spout off, say stupid stuff, and be a dumb ass. However, either clean up your act, or expect to hear from me.

tourist said:
PDX, and others., if you don't put the bottle to your lips, don't smoke whatever, don't put the needle in the vein, problem solved. In short, individual responsibility. You may want to stop here, as I am going to unload on this 'cradle to grave government will take care of you' shit.

OK, now you're on your own.....

I have absolutely NO sympathy for this garbage. This 'opiod crisis' will cure itself, without picking my pocket with tax support for this shit. This "invest" cliche is just a waste of tax dollars on people who will NEVER amount to a hill of shit. I have seen YEARS of this revolving door crap and am totally fed up. I have seen them on the street today, make eye conact, and they cringe, knowing damn well if they dropped dead right in front of me, I'd step over them and spit on their corpse. I didn't cause their problem, THEY DID! End rant.

Yeeeech! If this guy and the ironically named Proud don’t gag you, you're riddled with the same disease they are. A race saddled with lowlifes like this pays a far heavier price for that misfortune than any costs related to helping the unfortunate amongst us. And, the moral cost of being infected by their depravity is far worse than the monetary cost.

PlayerRep said:
tourist said:
Like or dislike my take on any subject, tuff shit. My view, not yours.

Don't say stupid stuff about vets. This is your last warning.

Tourist has now been filed into the troll category with no viable opinion. Just post to get a reaction.

tourist said:
What makes 'Vets' so special? Draft has been gone a LONG time. Volunteer for what you will. Take what comes with the job. JFC! Cradle to grave means just what it says, someone else to pay for your own actions, take no individual responsibility.

I have never met a Vet who asked for special treatment, but they are special. Volunteers make up 100% of our military - and represent less than 1% of our population. Nearly 70% of Americans cannot serve - disqualified for educational, medical, criminal, or other reason. Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines that choose to join the best fighting force ever assembled are indeed special.

A simple thank you will do.

SoldierGriz said:
tourist said:

I have never met a Vet who asked for special treatment, but they are special. Volunteers make up 100% of our military - and represent less than 1% of our population. Nearly 70% of Americans cannot serve - disqualified for educational, medical, criminal, or other reason. Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines that choose to join the best fighting force ever assembled are indeed special.

Well said my brother!

SoldierGriz said:
tourist said:

Montana has one of the highest, maybe the highest, rates of people who serve.

Cledus said:
SoldierGriz said:
tourist said:

Montana has one of the highest, maybe the highest, rates of people who serve.

A couple years ago it was 9+% which was tops in the country. That’s almost 1 in 10. Montana Proud!

Proud Griz Man said:
Grizzoola said:
At the same time, our governments save money by not providing needed services to the homeless, only so that the rich can have their 2 or 3 vacation homes around the world, private jets, etc.
I don't see why the Government is responsible for providing services to everyone for everything. Remember it is a democracy with life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

*constitutional republic* (I know, picky, picky)

alabamagrizzly said:
first11 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Who would’a thought 10-20 years ago that our kids might need bulletproof backpacks to survive a day at school.

The conversation usually starts with guns but I believe it goes deep into other issues at the core. Yup, just very sorry that first thought of school kids is, How to survive a day in school?

Definitely not a gun issue. Canada has per capita as many guns as we do but not nearly the gun violence. We could start with bullying in school. Definitely a bigger part of the issue. These aren’t cheerleaders and starting QB’s shooting up the schools. It’s kids that are considered outcasts.

I am biased on the topic as I was actually present in a shooting at the airport in Ft. Lauderdale a little over a year a go. However, it's comments like this that make the conversation impossible to have. This is simply not true and you spouting it makes other people who want to believe it to be true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

I found many other sources confirming around the same numbers.

If you want to have an intellectual conversation and try to say let's discuss the clear problem that is mass shootings then let's start by getting facts straight.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
tourist said:
Like or dislike my take on any subject, tuff shit. My view, not yours.

Don't say stupid stuff about vets. This is your last warning.

Tourist has now been filed into the troll category with no viable opinion. Just post to get a reaction.

Tourist is being a dbag I must agree, but I am curious....does Playa have a private Seal Team or something? I must know the repercussions.

Yukon said:
Proud Griz Man said:
Grizzoola said:
At the same time, our governments save money by not providing needed services to the homeless, only so that the rich can have their 2 or 3 vacation homes around the world, private jets, etc.
I don't see why the Government is responsible for providing services to everyone for everything. Remember it is a democracy with life, liberty and pursuit of happiness

So how do you counter these two statements in the Preamble to the Constitution, effectively a mission statement for this country: ..."insure domestic Tranquility ... promote the general Welfare"? You & too many others think all this country was founded upon was for people to make money, which may be true. But, still, the FFs knew a country can endure only if its population prospers, and that's why they put these phrases in the Preamble. Yes. our governments have a charge, under the Constitution, to ensure the welfare of ALL its citizens.

Eriul said:
alabamagrizzly said:
first11 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Who would’a thought 10-20 years ago that our kids might need bulletproof backpacks to survive a day at school.

The conversation usually starts with guns but I believe it goes deep into other issues at the core. Yup, just very sorry that first thought of school kids is, How to survive a day in school?

Definitely not a gun issue. Canada has per capita as many guns as we do but not nearly the gun violence. We could start with bullying in school. Definitely a bigger part of the issue. These aren’t cheerleaders and starting QB’s shooting up the schools. It’s kids that are considered outcasts.

I am biased on the topic as I was actually present in a shooting at the airport in Ft. Lauderdale a little over a year a go. However, it's comments like this that make the conversation impossible to have. This is simply not true and you spouting it makes other people who want to believe it to be true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

I found many other sources confirming around the same numbers.

If you want to have an intellectual conversation and try to say let's discuss the clear problem that is mass shootings then let's start by getting facts straight.

Already been corrected by someone with way more sense and tact then you and I quickly admitted my fault shortly after. Pay more attention to what’s going on around you Eriul and not just what’s in your head.

Grizzoola said:
Yukon said:
Proud Griz Man said:
Grizzoola said:
I don't see why the Government is responsible for providing services to everyone for everything. Remember it is a democracy with life, liberty and pursuit of happiness

So how do you counter these two statements in the Preamble to the Constitution, effectively a mission statement for this country: ..."insure domestic Tranquility ... promote the general Welfare"? You & too many others think all this country was founded upon was for people to make money, which may be true. But, still, the FFs knew a country can endure only if its population prospers, and that's why they put these phrases in the Preamble. Yes. our governments have a charge, under the Constitution, to ensure the welfare of ALL its citizens.
you talking to me? I was referring to article IV, section 4 of the constitution.

"Section 4 - Republican Government. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Back