• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If you were Haslem

What would you do?

• Sign Stitt to a 3 year contract (No Changes)

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Sign Stitt to a 2 year contract (No changes)

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Sign Stitt to a 2 year contract and fire Semore

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Sign Stitt to a 1 year contract (No Changes)

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Sign Stitt to a 1 year contract and fire Semore

Votes: 50 31.1%
  • Fire all of them

Votes: 63 39.1%
  • Fire Stitt and Keep Semore

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Fahque said:
I love how people look to the past and assume that if we just had that coach back, we’d definitely be #1 in the land. #thisisntthepast #backtothefuturewasjustamovie

Fact is, no one knows where we’d be with anyone else. We could be #1 or we could be #120 with anyone at coach.

All the Hauck or nothing guys look at his UM record and have nothing but excuses for his UNLV record.

Your statement is spot on

It should only take one question from Hasnoballs

. Do you believe it is sound football to run the defensive call on 3rd and forever against the cat team?

If Stitt says yes....he should be fired on the spot.

If Stitt says no....semore is canned, Stitt is handed a one year contract, wished a happy Thanksgiving and told that it needs signed by next Monday.

snap said:
If I'm Haslam, I'd head to the doctor's office to find out why my testosterone level is so low. Bring back O'Day.
+1 . As much as I'd like that, Jim would never come back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No way Haslem brings Stitt back. If he thinks about it like he says he will there is only one conclusion that can be made. He knows it the team knows it and Stitt knows it.

If I'm wrong we are in for awful football for the next couple of years.

If I were Haslam I would fire Stitt and/or resign so someone with football knowledge and balls could fire him!! Welcome Bobby Hauck back!!!

Fahque said:
I love how people look to the past and assume that if we just had that coach back, we’d definitely be #1 in the land. #thisisntthepast #backtothefuturewasjustamovie

Fact is, no one knows where we’d be with anyone else. We could be #1 or we could be #120 with anyone at coach.

This.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Fahque said:

This.
Well, #30 ain't so hot.

kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Fahque said:

This.
Well, #30 ain't so hot.

Kem, I am not on the Stitt bandwagon. But Fahque is on point with his post.

HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Fahque said:

This.
Well, #30 ain't so hot.

And that point is what, we could hire Bill Belichick or my neighbor Freda down the street who lives with 18 cats, either could be #1 or #120 we just don’t know, so both are equally qualified.

HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Fahque said:

This.
Well, #30 ain't so hot.

Helena, nothing is for sure in life. However, a coaching change is necessary. Did you see Hauck’s teams play? They were a finely tuned machine. I know you have seen Stitt’s teams. Please compare the two.

astutegriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Well, #30 ain't so hot.

And that point is what, we could hire Bill Belichick or my neighbor Freda down the street who lives with 18 cats, either could be #1 or #120 we just don’t know, so both are equally qualified.

Only for the stupid. People that have actually followed the conversation would realize he is commenting about Hauck and all the Griz fans that are positive his hire would bring back the good ol' days. For being astutegriz, you are far from.

Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Well, #30 ain't so hot.

Helena, nothing is for sure in life. However, a coaching change is necessary. Did you see Hauck’s teams play? They were a finely tuned machine. I know you have seen Stitt’s teams. Please compare the two.

Spanky, you are missing the point. Just because Hauck had that type of success previous doesn't guarantee that type of success if he returns. It seems there are many Griz fans that believe that. This has nothing, zero, to do with comparing Stitt and Hauck. I think Stitt should be gone. Yes, I watched every game Hauck coached at Montana.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
Well, #30 ain't so hot.

Spanky, you are missing the point. Just because Hauck had that type of success previous doesn't guarantee that type of success if he returns. It seems there are many Griz fans that believe that. This has nothing, zero, to do with comparing Stitt and Hauck. I think Stitt should be gone. Yes, I watched every game Hauck coached at Montana.
Helena, I don’t understand why you think Hauck might not be successful? In my view, he is a much better bet than Stitt.

Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Spanky said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Helena, I don’t understand why you think Hauck might not be successful? In my view, he is a much better bet than Stitt.

Did I say he couldn't have success? What I said was there is not guarantee to the same level of success. It seems many think the success of the past will be automatic with the hire of Hauck.

Latest posts

Back