• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Here's a good reason Tom Crady is being moved along

zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...wives getting involved...
...never a good idea...

... :coffee:..

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....play the role of good man.....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
...white guy using "n" word....
....and says "i can because i have a black friend....
....just....no....
... :| ....

Disregarding details and minutiae that are being argued, I see a strong, solid marriage between the Bodnars which can only be a positive factor in contributing to Seth's leadership. Most of us can reflect back on how tumultuous or lackluster relationships can negatively affect every aspect of our lives. Seth needed help with an aspect of his job and his wife stepped up. I see mutual respect, cameraderie and a healthy partnership. Nothing negative there, and many things positive.

GGNez said:
zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...never a good idea...

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

Disregarding details and minutiae that are being argued, I see a strong, solid marriage between the Bodnars which can only be a positive factor in contributing to Seth's leadership. Most of us can reflect back on how tumultuous or lackluster relationships can negatively affect every aspect of our lives. Seth needed help with an aspect of his job and his wife stepped up. I see mutual respect, cameraderie and a healthy partnership. Nothing negative there, and many things positive.

...gg sister griz nez...
...can't pick up what you're laying down...
...the whole white guy n word deal correlation...
...in any way you are offended please accept my apology...

... :? ...

GGNez said:
zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...never a good idea...

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

hi, i'm your publisher's husband. she said your book was not going so great, so i am going to help my woman, jump in, and write a chapter for you. to help you get the book back on track. i'm sure i can figure out this book writing thing pretty quick.

argh! said:
GGNez said:
zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...never a good idea...

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

hi, i'm your publisher's husband. she said your book was not going so great, so i am going to help my woman, jump in, and write a chapter for you. to help you get the book back on track. i'm sure i can figure out this book writing thing pretty quick.

Good grief, exaggerate much?

Hi, I'm your publisher's husband. He is working complex issues trying to save the University of Montana. He asked me to contact you in order to facilitate a dialogue with Mr. Great Editor who is a proven expert on some of the items that need enhanced in chapter 3 of your soon-to-be bestseller. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks, hope you are well.

SoldierGriz said:
argh! said:
GGNez said:
zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...never a good idea...

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

Hi, I'm your publisher's husband. He is working complex issues trying to save the University of Montana. He asked me to contact you in order to facilitate a dialogue with Mr. Great Editor who is a proven expert on some of the items that need enhanced in chapter 3 of your soon-to-be bestseller. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks, hope you are well.

you really think messina is that good(bqm) my impression was that his group focused on much more diffuse patterns of data than would be seen for individuals trying for college entry.

argh! said:
SoldierGriz said:
argh! said:
GGNez said:
Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

you really think messina is that good(bqm) my impression was that his group focused on much more diffuse patterns of data than would be seen for individuals trying for college entry.

I don't know and I don't pretend to...

But, he is better than the chronic under performer mentioned in the OP. An outside set of eyes cannot hurt IMO. They are "moving your cheese." It will be OK argh...

argh! said:

Actually I do think they are good. If only because they don't focus on diffuse data groups, and they certainly aren't "looking for individuals trying for college entry. Groups that are "diffuse" don't succeed. You of all people should know this. Tow recent papers coming out of U of M ("Idiosyncratic Genome Degradation in a Bacterial Endosymbiont of Periodical Cicadas," and "Multiple Origins of Interdependent Endosymbiotic Complexes in a Genus of Cicadas" have turned a lot of things upside down.

They are anything but "diffuse data Groups" And yes those papers are significant at another level. Because I'm, also CERTAIN that you know one of Jim Messina's primary interests other than his own company of course happens to be Bio-Tech research having invested over 8 million in a Bio Tech Company/app (seems like a strange combo, but i digress) called Cue also that U of M has an entire NEW research center devoted to Biotech research and Dr. Bodnar is more than slighly involved in that type of Research. Check out her work with CHD8 and the unique comminacations set up with Ohanna Pediatrics a company she founded/ She is sort of a God to parents of Spectrum Kids) But of course that all belays a good story.

GGNez said:
zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...never a good idea...

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

Just say "two fer" and we will all understand.

zengriz said:
GGNez said:
zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...never a good idea...

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

...gg sister griz nez...
...can't pick up what you're laying down...
...the whole white guy n word deal correlation...
...in any way you are offended please accept my apology...

... :? ...

Not offended. Let's just let the qualified wives in.

argh! said:
GGNez said:
zengriz said:
...generally speaking...
...never a good idea...

Zenbro....c'mon....

....you defend women....
....but this comment....
....is equivalent to....
....just....no....

Oh, Argh....not the same. Chelsea is clearly an intelligent, helpful woman. Qualified people (husbands or wives) can be very helpful.

tnt said:
argh! said:

Actually I do think they are good. If only because they don't focus on diffuse data groups, and they certainly aren't "looking for individuals trying for college entry. Groups that are "diffuse" don't succeed. You of all people should know this. Tow recent papers coming out of U of M ("Idiosyncratic Genome Degradation in a Bacterial Endosymbiont of Periodical Cicadas," and "Multiple Origins of Interdependent Endosymbiotic Complexes in a Genus of Cicadas" have turned a lot of things upside down.

They are anything but "diffuse data Groups" And yes those papers are significant at another level. Because I'm, also CERTAIN that you know one of Jim Messina's primary interests other than his own company of course happens to be Bio-Tech research having invested over 8 million in a Bio Tech Company/app (seems like a strange combo, but i digress) called Cue also that U of M has an entire NEW research center devoted to Biotech research and Dr. Bodnar is more than slighly involved in that type of Research. Check out her work with CHD8 and the unique comminacations set up with Ohanna Pediatrics a company she founded/ She is sort of a God to parents of Spectrum Kids) But of course that all belays a good story.

um has a center devoted to biotech(bqm) welcome to 1998!

argh! said:
um has a center devoted to biotech(bqm) welcome to 1998!

OH that thing? Faculty Senate is still arguing about it. Noooooo Scott Whittenburg,gave up on it along with everyone else and started a new Center for Translational Medicine, about a year and a half ago.

AZDoc said:
grizpsych said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
Our two posters, who are researcher/profs, both felt that a Rhodes Scholar and medical doctor from Harvard Med School (but no PhD) was not qualified to ask when information was available and what did it take to get it to new consultant that was coming on board. And to follow up and not let the ball drop. Those posters called it nepotism. She was looking for a feather in her cap, and improving her resume. I sure hope there aren't many professor/researchers at UM who think like this.

What a complete put-down to Crady and the Missoulian that recent statement was.

you are making up stuff again, greenie. show me where i said what you insinuate. you can't, because the issue i have been talking about is nepotism, not your diversion into whether she is 'smart' or not.

you are getting dumber by the minute.
Same. Regardless of her credentials, my problem was that it appeared that she was not properly vetted for the position.

But do we know that? Perhaps from the outside it looks that way, but with who was on hand, her education level, she was a better option than Mary in the admissions office or stan in accounting.

Maybe. But if UM is like here, they have an entire office dedicated to internal research.

Back