• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

PlayerRep said:
grizrgood said:
stubbins said:
My question is this:

If Bobby Hauck does not live up to the expectations that Haslam, and the important supporters, have made abundantly clear that Griz football must live up to right away...then what?

Who will the important supporters turn to? Don Read, Joe Glenn? They obviously don't want new blood. This better work, or they are going to be scratching their heads.

Well.....this conversation has come full circle about 12 times in this thread alone! ;)

They will turn on Haslam and blame everything on him.

That has already begun. He basically is already in a can't win situation. My suggestion, would be to look for another gig, very soon before it really gets ugly towards him.

ordigger said:
PlayerRep said:
grizrgood said:
stubbins said:
My question is this:

If Bobby Hauck does not live up to the expectations that Haslam, and the important supporters, have made abundantly clear that Griz football must live up to right away...then what?

Who will the important supporters turn to? Don Read, Joe Glenn? They obviously don't want new blood. This better work, or they are going to be scratching their heads.

Well.....this conversation has come full circle about 12 times in this thread alone! ;)

They will turn on Haslam and blame everything on him.

That has already begun. He basically is already in a can't win situation. My suggestion, would be to look for another gig, very soon before it really gets ugly towards him.

Maybe that's the next big announcement. GASP!

Back