• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

stubbins said:
My question is this:

If Bobby Hauck does not live up to the expectations that Haslam, and the important supporters, have made abundantly clear that Griz football must live up to right away...then what?

Who will the important supporters turn to? Don Read, Joe Glenn? They obviously don't want new blood. This better work, or they are going to be scratching their heads.

Well.....this conversation has come full circle about 12 times in this thread alone! ;)

grizrgood said:
stubbins said:
My question is this:

If Bobby Hauck does not live up to the expectations that Haslam, and the important supporters, have made abundantly clear that Griz football must live up to right away...then what?

Who will the important supporters turn to? Don Read, Joe Glenn? They obviously don't want new blood. This better work, or they are going to be scratching their heads.

Well.....this conversation has come full circle about 12 times in this thread alone! ;)

As well it should. The expectations are quantifiable and clear. The Griz can passion on people's heads and swagger the shit out of everyone next year, but the Ws and Ls will tell the tale of whether the new hire is doing a good job. That's the way it should be, and that's the way it will be.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizrgood said:
stubbins said:
My question is this:

As well it should. The expectations are quantifiable and clear. The Griz can passion on people's heads and swagger the shit out of everyone next year, but the Ws and Ls will tell the tale of whether the new hire is doing a good job. That's the way it should be, and that's the way it will be.

Good post CDA , always spot on :thumb:

grizrgood said:
stubbins said:
My question is this:

They will turn on Haslam and blame everything on him.

Only eGriz could follow this chain of events...

1) Our team is not performing as I hoped, wish we could change coaches.
2) Hey maybe we could get Hauck back?
3) You fucking idiot, there is no way he would ever think about coming back here. Would be great but we have a better chance of getting Sabin.
4) Well sounds like Stitt is getting an extension.
5) Wow Stitt got fired.
6) Hey maybe we can Hauck back?
7) You fucking idiot, there is no way he would ever think about coming back here. Would be great but we have a better chance of getting Sabin.
8) What...Hauck really is coming back?

and of course the next logical response is...

9) Maybe Hauck will suck and we shouldn't get him?

This place kills me.

I could spend six paragraphs on DOLA alone, not to mention fire, but speaking of fire, Stitt got Stitt-canned based on W's and L's. Nothing more to say, really. We will need to see 8-3 or better from the new guy in year one.

#MoreThanDOLAAlone

Montana37 said:
Montana37 said:
ordigger said:
kemajic said:
Taking the team to the NC game in the second year trumps losing to two very good MSU teams populated with Kramer's unrestricted recruits. And a guy named Lulay, who had beaten Glenn's last team. Stitt should have thought of that rather than losing 4 of his last 5 games in year two.

You just keep pulling at straws.

And you keep hating to fit your agenda. You must live a sad life. I would be depressed as hell hanging out with you. lol

The FACT is Bobby was 1-2 in his first 3 years against the Bobcats. You can spin it anyway you like, but there are dozens on here stating the reason for the change was because of the results of the Bobcat game, even you have mentioned at least 9-10 times.
Still made the playoffs both years he lost to Cats. That’s makes up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And Hauck lost to better Cat teams than Stitt did.

This board used to make fun of state by pointing out a win over the GRIZ was the season for them, while we could care less because we wanted nothing less than the championship game in the playoffs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

All you need to know about how awesome Haucks hire would be....is over on bobcatnation..

They have a thread dedicated to how much of a jerk Hauck is....its like reading a mirror in a high school girls bathroom...talking about how stupid their ex was....

Hes a jerk....what do they see in him.....hes so disrespectful....im glad theyre going with him....we will still beat him anyways.....the conference is different now......hes bad for the program.

coyote said:
Montana37 said:
Montana37 said:
ordigger said:
And you keep hating to fit your agenda. You must live a sad life. I would be depressed as hell hanging out with you. lol

The FACT is Bobby was 1-2 in his first 3 years against the Bobcats. You can spin it anyway you like, but there are dozens on here stating the reason for the change was because of the results of the Bobcat game, even you have mentioned at least 9-10 times.
Still made the playoffs both years he lost to Cats. That’s makes up for it.

And Hauck lost to better Cat teams than Stitt did.

This board used to make fun of state by pointing out a win over the GRIZ was the season for them, while we could care less because we wanted nothing less than the championship game in the playoffs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well I think most of us want to get back to the point where beating the cats is almost a given-a stepping stone or tune-up game for the playoffs. Not needing to beat them in order to just MAKE the playoffs, and failing (in gruesome fashion) to do so.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
All you need to know about how awesome Haucks hire would be....is over on bobcatnation..

They have a thread dedicated to how much of a jerk Hauck is....its like reading a mirror in a high school girls bathroom...talking about how stupid their ex was....

Hes a jerk....what do they see in him.....hes so disrespectful....im glad theyre going with him....we will still beat him anyways.....the conference is different now......hes bad for the program.

They liked Stitt when he was hired. Then we beat UNDSU and instantly he was an arrogant prick. And the roller coaster relationship continued for three years.

They really aren't scared. Just ask them. They are simply concerned Bobby will be bad for the state.

Deep down, they just know he will be bad for State.

FTC every day of the year.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/aztecs/sd-sp-azfoot-bobby-hauck-montana-head-coach-1128-story.html

kemajic said:
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/aztecs/sd-sp-azfoot-bobby-hauck-montana-head-coach-1128-story.html

"At SDSU, Hauck’s special teams have had tremendous success. The Aztecs lead the FBS since 2015 with nine kick returns for touchdowns. They also have two punt return TDs during that span."

PlayerRep said:
kemajic said:

"At SDSU, Hauck’s special teams have had tremendous success. The Aztecs lead the FBS since 2015 with nine kick returns for touchdowns. They also have two punt return TDs during that span."

Here's another great read that I referenced a couple times. The SDSU players think he's a genius

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sd-sp-aztecs-special-teams-kickoff-return-touchdowns-20171004-story.html

BadlandsGrizFan said:

That is FUCKING classic dude!

Yukon said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/kyle_sample/status/935550855020822528[/tweet]

I believe Parks went into law enforcement or something like that. It's my understanding that he was a good guy. The second dui of Quinn was dropped.

BadlandsGrizFan said:

You forgot to mention.... "he lost 49 games in 5 years..."

Butte5518 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

You forgot to mention.... "he lost 49 games in 5 years..."

Than Cat fans shouldnt worry about him i suppose.....I think theyre terrified of him smoking another cigar on the bobcat logo...

Back