• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Weber Predictions

WILDCATFAN said:
ordigger said:
I dont see Weber holding us under 40, and I don't see them scoring more than 40, but they win anyway.

:? Uh what? How can Weber not hold the Griz under 40, and not score over 40 and still win?

lol That was the point of the post.

ordigger said:
WILDCATFAN said:
ordigger said:
I dont see Weber holding us under 40, and I don't see them scoring more than 40, but they win anyway.

:? Uh what? How can Weber not hold the Griz under 40, and not score over 40 and still win?

lol That was the point of the post.

Yeah it kinda threw me off at first and then i understood :lol:

Gresch Jensen had three turnovers last game that led to just 3 points on the board for the hapless UND offense. We won't be so lucky this week. The Wildcats will make Jensen actually look like a freshman this week.

Weebs is the Big Sky leader in total defense, scoring defense, rushing defense, and red zone defense. Their strong run defense will force the Griz to be one dimensional on offense and face a lot of third-and-long situations. Pressure and good coverage will force Gresch Jensen to try to do too much on his own, leading to bad decisions, bad throws, and turnovers. He'll finish the day 17/42 for 235 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, and a lost fumble.

Weber's offense will take advantage of our weakened secondary, excellent field position, and the extra possessions afforded them by Griz turnovers, and cruise to a victory.

The lone bright spot for the Grizzlies on Saturday will be Jesse Sims, who will notch 2 sacks, a blocked kick, and a fumble recovery returned for a TD.

Weber State 34
Montana 17

Lets see, a high profile arrest, team distractions, on the road, playing in Ogden, Stitts sub par road record, suspect defense and our starting safety suspended.
WSU-27
UM-20

When we win this game Saturday, who's gonna be the first dickwad to come onto eGriz and say that Weber wasn't that good anyways and it doesn't count as a quality win?

Ringneck said:
Gresch Jensen had three turnovers last game that led to just 3 points on the board for the hapless UND offense. We won't be so lucky this week. The Wildcats will make Jensen actually look like a freshman this week.

Weebs is the Big Sky leader in total defense, scoring defense, rushing defense, and red zone defense. Their strong run defense will force the Griz to be one dimensional on offense and face a lot of third-and-long situations. Pressure and good coverage will force Gresch Jensen to try to do too much on his own, leading to bad decisions, bad throws, and turnovers. He'll finish the day 17/42 for 235 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, and a lost fumble.

Weber's offense will take advantage of our weakened secondary, excellent field position, and the extra possessions afforded them by Griz turnovers, and cruise to a victory.

The lone bright spot for the Grizzlies on Saturday will be Jesse Sims, who will notch 2 sacks, a blocked kick, and a fumble recovery returned for a TD.

Weber State 34
Montana 17

Interesting, because Montana is #1 in scoring offense, total offense and red zone offense....yet you somehow are convinced WEBER will win out in all those situations....

AZGrizFan said:
When we win this game Saturday, who's gonna be the first dickwad to come onto eGriz and say that Weber wasn't that good anyways and it doesn't count as a quality win?

I'll put my money on Ringneck... :lol:

Maxim said:
Lets see, a high profile arrest, team distractions, on the road, playing in Ogden, Stitts sub par road record, suspect defense and our starting safety suspended.
WSU-27
UM-20

Holy crap all that negative and you have griz losing by only 7???
You must think Wsu is not very good or think the Griz are a pretty good team.

AZGrizFan said:
Ringneck said:

Weber State 34
Montana 17

Interesting, because Montana is #1 in scoring offense, total offense and red zone offense....yet you somehow are convinced WEBER will win out in all those situations....

No, I'm not convinced about anything. It's just a prediction, and I hope it turns out to be a bad one.

griznative24 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I think is Weber State is good, and I think they have important factors working in their favor this week. I think they'll beat the Griz, but I hope I'm wrong. If the Griz win, I'll gladly admit I underestimated them in this matchup.

This will come down to our offensive line and weber’s front 7. We fight even we win.. 35 is the magic number.

AZGrizFan said:

I've got my money on me. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Ringneck said:

Weber State 34
Montana 17

Competition.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ringneck said:

Weber State 34
Montana 17

Competition.
Okay, then lets bring up that fact that Weber only beat a winless CP by 14.

Ringneck said:
griznative24 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I think is Weber State is good, and I think they have important factors working in their favor this week. I think they'll beat the Griz, but I hope I'm wrong. If the Griz win, I'll gladly admit I underestimated them in this matchup.

Fair enough. I just don't see dWeebs as good as the Griz. I'll take good offense over good defense any day in any sport.

Back