• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Weber Predictions

HelenaHandBasket said:
cmtgrizzly said:
cmtgrizzly said:
SWeberCat02 said:
UM's averaging 39 points a game. Throw out the Washington game and it's 45. Weber's giving up 16 points a game. Throw out the Montana Western game and it's 19. I'd say 28 to 35 points would be the max I could see. Griz offense is impressive, but besides Wash, Weber is the best D they've faced all year.

Thats good defense. Something will have to give a little this weekend our offense or your defense.

You convinced HHB and although he is often a glass half empty guy he is reasonable most of the time. I cant agree with you completely as you are the enemy this week so I will go:

Griz- 36
Weber-24

I didn't even read his post until I saw this.

Thats funny. Bad timing I guess. Your post popped next after his

Regardless of legal issues, potential suspensions etc. the Weber matchup has me wondering about the distractions.

Plays this team on home field, facing possibly best opponent outside of Udub gives me doubts. Them by 10. Ugh

As previously stated, the key matchup in this game will be the Griz offense vs Weber's defense. Assuming the offense is held to less points than normal (say 28-35), can our defense make enough stops to keep Weber's offense to a reasonable amount? Hopefully the Strong situation is not too much of a distraction to the team. We will find out come Saturday if this team can overcome adversity, both current issues & past demons. Here's to hoping they can do just that.

GRIZ - 35

Weber State - 28

I think this one will be lower scoring than most expect.

Griz 24-19. Weber Kicks 4 field goals.

Montana has to continue to get Td's when they reach the redzone. The griz give up a ton of yards between the 20's however have been doing a better job last few weeks of giving up points.
Hold weber to FG's and this game is winnable.

Need to win the turnover margin and the field position battle. This will be a dog fight..

Montana......35
weber.........31

Go Griz!

I dont see Weber holding us under 40, and I don't see them scoring more than 40, but they win anyway.

ordigger said:
I dont see Weber holding us under 40, and I don't see them scoring more than 40, but they win anyway.

:? Uh what? How can Weber not hold the Griz under 40, and not score over 40 and still win?

WILDCATFAN said:
ordigger said:

:? Uh what? How can Weber not hold the Griz under 40, and not score over 40 and still win?

landscape-1434056356-landscape-beer-youll-never-drink.jpg

ordigger said:

They held Cal to 33 and I think if you throw that one out they average around holding teams to 12 or 13 or something. Ya you guys probably average over 40 or 50 or whatever but if I' remember correctly you've only played one team with great defense and they held your offense to zero. No I'm not in love with Weber I'm just once again trying to help you guys with reality.

poorgriz said:
ordigger said:

They held Cal to 33 and I think if you throw that one out they average around holding teams to 12 or 13 or something. Ya you guys probably average over 40 or 50 or whatever but if I' remember correctly you've only played one team with great defense and they held your offense to zero. No I'm not in love with Weber I'm just once again trying to help you guys with reality.

And you think my post was reality? Better read the rest of it. Lol

ordigger said:
poorgriz said:
ordigger said:

And you think my post was reality? Better read the rest of it. Lol

Oops, my mistake. So my post then is directed at the other posters that are predicting the griz scoring in the 40s.

Back