• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Weber Predictions

AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:
A few weeks ago I'd said Weber at home by 10

Griz playing a lot better, Weber with at best a dinged QB.

Griz 42
Weber 17

But, is he really? Serious question to anyone that knows.
As far as I’ve heard it was just a minor concussion. He played vs cal poly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:

Griz 42
Weber 17

He had concussion symptoms two weeks ago but probably could have played. Stayed on the sidelines and was actively cheering on the team. Played the entire game at Cal Poly. He's not dinged up. UM might win, but no way they're beating a good Weber team by 25. And no way is a good Weber D giving up 42.

SWeberCat02 said:
AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:

Griz 42
Weber 17

He had concussion symptoms two weeks ago but probably could have played. Stayed on the sidelines and was actively cheering on the team. Played the entire game at Cal Poly. He's not dinged up. UM might win, but no way they're beating a good Weber team by 25. And no way is a good Weber D giving up 42.

Sweber, I havent seen your team play this year but know you guys have played pretty well. What number woud you put on the maximum points UM can score on you all?

I'll take any kind of win but I'd like to see us prevail in a good old fashioned slobber knocker. Better preparation for the playoffs than a Big Sky game would typically give us.

My concern will be a slow start which seems normal after a bye. Game speed always just looks off for the first quarter, all teams not just griz. This game I truly believe will set the tone for the rest of the season.
Griz 38
Weber grills 20

AZGrizFan said:
An already razor thin position just got thinner. If Strong can't go, we are f***[*].

Yep. Not to mention the possibility of others per George Ferguson. If true we are in big trouble this Saturday. Not to mention Cookus and company. This is a true show stopper :twisted:

SWeberCat02 said:
AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:

Griz 42
Weber 17

Got hammered by S Utah and struggled with 0-7 Poly... I like the Griz chances.

I reserve my right to alter my prediction based on which/how many Griz player(s) are suspended for this game.

We loose this game in Ogden I think. Off field distractions this week certainly don’t help.
Weber 31
Griz 20

Damn, guess well see if that "adversity training " pays off. I did have us wining this, now I pray.

cmtgrizzly said:
SWeberCat02 said:
AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:

Griz 42
Weber 17

Sweber, I havent seen your team play this year but know you guys have played pretty well. What number woud you put on the maximum points UM can score on you all?

UM's averaging 39 points a game. Throw out the Washington game and it's 45. Weber's giving up 16 points a game. Throw out the Montana Western game and it's 19. I'd say 28 to 35 points would be the max I could see. Griz offense is impressive, but besides Wash, Weber is the best D they've faced all year.

SWeberCat02 said:
cmtgrizzly said:
SWeberCat02 said:
AZDoc said:

UM's averaging 39 points a game. Throw out the Washington game and it's 45. Weber's giving up 16 points a game. Throw out the Montana Western game and it's 19. I'd say 28 to 35 points would be the max I could see. Griz offense is impressive, but besides Wash, Weber is the best D they've faced all year.

Thats good defense. Something will have to give a little this weekend our offense or your defense.

cmtgrizzly said:
SWeberCat02 said:
cmtgrizzly said:
SWeberCat02 said:

Thats good defense. Something will have to give a little this weekend our offense or your defense.

You convinced HHB and although he is often a glass half empty guy he is reasonable most of the time. I cant agree with you completely as you are the enemy this week so I will go:

Griz- 36
Weber-24

All 5 Grizzly wins were basically gimmmes That is to say: "games we should have won". We had no chance against the Huskies and had every opportunity in the world to beat Eastern. This is a real test for an improving Griz team. However, given the fact that Weber has home field advantage and we are coming off a major distraction I have to give the edge to the Wildcats. Weber 26-Montana 17. I pray I'm wrong!!

cmtgrizzly said:
cmtgrizzly said:
SWeberCat02 said:
cmtgrizzly said:

You convinced HHB and although he is often a glass half empty guy he is reasonable most of the time. I cant agree with you completely as you are the enemy this week so I will go:

Griz- 36
Weber-24

I didn't even read his post until I saw this.

Back