• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs UNI Predictions

Griz 103 uni 0. Yup Sneed will actually throw a ball over mt sentinel in the 1st quarter and in the 4th quarter jlm will run out and catch that same ball for the final td as it re-enters wgs.

retiredpopo said:
Griz 103 uni 0. Yup Sneed will actually throw a ball over mt sentinel in the 1st quarter and in the 4th quarter jlm will run out and catch that same ball for the final td as it re-enters wgs.

2b02ewx.jpg

31-10 UNI. Griz O-Line will get dominated. Crowd will get silenced early. This place will be in flames, calling for Boobie's head by the 3rd quarter.

alabamagrizzly said:
hilinegrizfan said:
If Stitt could beat North Dakota State in his season opener, I have faith bobby can pull this one out...

Griz 28
UNI 24

But Bobby couldn’t beat NDSU in HIS last home opener.

And Stitt will beat who this year, or next year, or next year. ????

spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:
hilinegrizfan said:
If Stitt could beat North Dakota State in his season opener, I have faith bobby can pull this one out...

Griz 28
UNI 24

And your point is? Besides beating a dead horse that is. You can quit, it’s dead. Move on.

alabamagrizzly said:
spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Griz 28
UNI 24

And your point is? Besides beating a dead horse that is. You can quit, it’s dead. Move on.
This!

:thumb:
alabamagrizzly said:
spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Griz 28
UNI 24

My point is, your shot a Hauck about not beating NDSU isn’t exactly moving on, so I decided to point out that Hauck is the HC of the Griz, and Stitt is where he belongs, off the sidelines. Is that moving on enough for you.

Vailed innuendos are just that “ Stitt beat NDSU and Hauck didn’t “ maybe it’s time for you to move on.

spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:
spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:

My point is, your shot a Hauck about not beating NDSU isn’t exactly moving on, so I decided to point out that Hauck is the HC of the Griz, and Stitt is where he belongs, off the sidelines. Is that moving on enough for you.

Vailed innuendos are just that “ Stitt beat NDSU and Hauck didn’t “ maybe it’s time for you to move on.

All I said was you can’t expect Hauck to win his opener because Stitt was able to win his opener. Also, Stitt beat NDSU and then look what happened. Hauck lost to NDSU on his home opener and see how the rest of his 1st stint here turned out.

alabamagrizzly said:
spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:
spsyk said:

All I said was you can’t expect Hauck to win his opener because Stitt was able to win his opener. Also, Stitt beat NDSU and then look what happened. Hauck lost to NDSU on his home opener and see how the rest of his 1st stint here turned out.

If you presented your post the way that you explained it, then both of us would have just moved on. Thanks.

spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:
spsyk said:
alabamagrizzly said:

If you presented your post the way that you explained it, then both of us would have just moved on. Thanks.

Ya, posts and txts are easily misunderstood.

IdaGriz01 said:
Sneed's mobility and wide choice of receivers against an untested secondary allows the Griz to keep/move the ball but not necessarily score touchdowns. Griz D steps up on home turf and keeps the score low. So the game stays close, then a late pick-six (skip off the hands of an inexperienced UNI receiver) gives UM the win ... 23-20.

(Obviously a WAG, but boy do I get to gloat if I'm even close to how it plays out. :lol: )
With the word we got about the "wounded" (injured) receiver, this actually looks a bit better. :)

Back