• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs UNI Predictions

Sneed's mobility and wide choice of receivers against an untested secondary allows the Griz to keep/move the ball but not necessarily score touchdowns. Griz D steps up on home turf and keeps the score low. So the game stays close, then a late pick-six (skip off the hands of an inexperienced UNI receiver) gives UM the win ... 23-20.

(Obviously a WAG, but boy do I get to gloat if I'm even close to how it plays out. :lol: )

The house will go nuts when this team runs onto the field. UNI will be flabergassed at the excited crowd. The loudness will take it's toll on UNI QB and Bobby's team will win big. 42-23 Griz!

reinell30 said:
The house will go nuts when this team runs onto the field. UNI will be flabergassed at the excited crowd. The loudness will take it's toll on UNI QB and Bobby's team will win big. 42-23 Griz!

If we were to convince UUNI to run on the field @ Naranche over in Butte. I’m big on wins however they’re gotten.

Griz D survive a late 4th quarter scare from a UNI offensive drive that comes up short.
24-20 good guys.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
2 false starts compliments of the North End Zone

Only two? I'd say a minimum of 3.

My score predictions are usually wrong so I am going to say 28-24, UNI, in hopes that the opposite will happen.

Take out the two games the Griz played against UW and EWU where the Griz Defense got taken behind the woodsbed on the scoreboard, and you will have a Griz D that allowed just 17 pts per game on the rest of the season. So that is in line with many of your predictions.

I say Montana will undoubtedly beat UNI. The Griz players are fed up with let down season after let down season, it's TIME TO BE GREAT!!

LETS GO GRIZ

hilinegrizfan said:
If Stitt could beat North Dakota State in his season opener, I have faith bobby can pull this one out...

Griz 28
UNI 24

But Bobby couldn’t beat NDSU in HIS last home opener.

Back