• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz fall camp depth chart is out

You know, for a guy who's supposedly hung up his cleats, Caleb Lyons twitter account sure makes him look like he's still on the team....

AZGrizFan said:
You know, for a guy who's supposedly hung up his cleats, Caleb Lyons twitter account sure makes him look like he's still on the team....

I believe Caleb will be involved with the program still, just not as a player.

George Ferguson said:
AZGrizFan said:

Didn't he get some kind of student assistant position?

mtgrizrule said:
George Ferguson said:
AZGrizFan said:

If he's not suiting up, I hope this is the case. Love his attitude, tough and hard working. Could be a very good coach if that's something he's interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/894935952807739392[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/VoiceoftheGriz/status/894939758362673152[/tweet]

Hope it's a typo, but I see Holden Ryan is not on the current roster with the new weights.

brewskis said:
mtgrizrule said:
George Ferguson said:
AZGrizFan said:

If he's not suiting up, I hope this is the case. Love his attitude, tough and hard working. Could be a very good coach if that's something he's interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/895006057373679616[/tweet]

JSTGriz said:
Hope it's a typo, but I see Holden Ryan is not on the current roster with the new weights.

Good question. Does anybody have any insight. It was just a week or two ago that somebody on here stated that Holden is healthy and ready for camp.

I also noticed Casey Cole isn't listed on the GoGriz.com roster. I believe he was expected to walk on and had a good Shrine game this summer.

go96griz said:
JSTGriz said:

Good question. Does anybody have any insight. It was just a week or two ago that somebody on here stated that Holden is healthy and ready for camp.

I fear it's not a misprint

George Ferguson said:
go96griz said:
JSTGriz said:

i hope it is a misprint....that kid is special....maybe we should have made him our big running back......no information, just guessing as we recruited two drop down running backs in off season.....i hope i am dead wrong....

krammer said:
George Ferguson said:
go96griz said:
JSTGriz said:

i hope it is a misprint....that kid is special....maybe we should have made him our big running back......no information, just guessing as we recruited two drop down running backs in off season.....i hope i am dead wrong....

IF Holden isn't on the football team anymore, it's because of injuries, not because of a lack of playing time or lack of opportunity. Holden has missed his entire RS season and the following spring due to injuries, and missed 80 percent of last season with another season-ender. INJURIES have not allowed Holden to get an opportunity to play ANY position. This has been stated by many over and over.

go96griz said:
I also noticed Casey Cole isn't listed on the GoGriz.com roster. I believe he was expected to walk on and had a good Shrine game this summer.

He is a true walk-on and not a fall camp invitee. They aren;t there until the first day of classes and won't be on the roster until such time.

George Ferguson said:
krammer said:
George Ferguson said:
go96griz said:

IF Holden isn't on the football team anymore, it's because of injuries, not because of a lack of playing time or lack of opportunity. Holden has missed his entire RS season and the following spring due to injuries, and missed 80 percent of last season with another season-ender. INJURIES have not allowed Holden to get an opportunity to play ANY position. This has been stated by many over and over.

thanks george for clearing that up....nothing but the best to Holden and his future...he will always be a griz and i really liked watching him in high school....thanks again george.

Latest posts

Back