• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Glory Days............

CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
The fact that you believe you're even in the race is more than enough proof of that.

Ugh. I'll never recover. Once again, I've been had.

Great come back. Right up there with "neener neener". I'm sure you're going to tell all none of your friends about how you "totally owned" some dude on the interwebs with your incredible lack of football knowledge.

Well, yeah! Wait, all none of my friends? But, I . . . I can't keep up. This is mind bottling. I need 10/11ths of a gallon of 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads for my fetzer valve.

Come on, boys! It's all about ball bearings nowadays!

CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
The fact that you believe you're even in the race is more than enough proof of that.

Great come back. Right up there with "neener neener". I'm sure you're going to tell all none of your friends about how you "totally owned" some dude on the interwebs with your incredible lack of football knowledge.

Well, yeah! Wait, all none of my friends? But, I . . . I can't keep up. This is mind bottling. I need 10/11ths of a gallon of 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads for my fetzer valve.
"mind bottling..." Need I say more?

b_f_c_99 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
b_f_c_99 said:
What happened to my thread? Just trying to point out that the past has no relevance on the now, and to just lighten up and enjoy, its a game after all.

Are you trying to insinuate that talk of truck nuts, Avon cologne in car-shaped vessels and "Fat Chicks Ride for Free" bumper stickers doesn't honor your original intent for this discussion?

Just a typical dude who ain't woke on Stitt not knowing about aeroplane maintenance . . .

I'm just hoping the angry posters don't play golf or if they do they don't take is as seriously as they take the performance of others. I've seen people fire themselves on the golf course, its not pretty...

True. I once saw two big fat naked bikers in the woods off 17 having sex. I tried to chip. Couldn't. Talked to Doug about it, but he was no help.

RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yeah, mind bottling. You know, where things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped like in a bottle? Get out more. Sheesh.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:

Yeah, mind bottling. Get out more. Sheesh.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSfebOXSBOE[/youtube]

Unable to keep up on his own, we see the weaker male resort to Will Ferrell videos on YouTube...
Meanwhile, Jim will go back to camp and make hot dogs for lunch.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Come on, boys! It's all about ball bearings nowadays!
Just make sure you charge it to the Underhill's.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RobGriz said:
Unable to keep up on his own, we see the weaker male resort to Will Ferrell videos on YouTube...

Oh, man, do I wish I would have denounced Stitt to save face around here. Welp, no ragrets.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:

Oh, man, do I wish I would have denounced Stitt to save face around here. Welp, no ragrets.

It's ok. You've proven repeatedly that you don't know shit about football so you can always use that as your fallback position.

RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:

It's ok. You've proven repeatedly that you don't know shit about football so you can always use that as your fallback position.

Ha! Joke's on you, pal. I know enough to know that we don't even have a bruising fallback in this offense.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
b_f_c_99 said:
What happened to my thread? Just trying to point out that the past has no relevance on the now, and to just lighten up and enjoy, its a game after all.

Are you trying to insinuate that talk of truck nuts, Avon cologne in car-shaped vessels and "Fat Chicks Ride for Free" bumper stickers doesn't honor your original intent for this discussion?

Just a typical dude who ain't woke on Stitt not knowing about aeroplane maintenance . . .
Or football

CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:

Ha! Joke's on you, pal. I know enough to know that we don't even have a bruising fallback in this offense.

It's starting to feel that he may not really be your pal, buddy.

b_f_c_99 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
b_f_c_99 said:

I'm just hoping the angry posters don't play golf or if they do they don't take is as seriously as they take the performance of others. I've seen people fire themselves on the golf course, its not pretty...
So...you're all about participation trophies?

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Nor your pard and he's no Ashley either.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No chance, guy.

CDAGRIZ said:
b_f_c_99 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

True. I once saw two big fat naked bikers in the woods off 17 having sex. I tried to chip. Couldn't. Talked to Doug about it, but he was no help.

No one wants to know about your web browser history

CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:

No chance, guy.

That's too bad, friend.

RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
b_f_c_99 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No one wants to know about your web browser history

Could you maybe get this notarized and send it c/o [blank]? Don't worry about the blank, I'll go ahead and fill it in.

cmtgrizzly said:
Fletch is one of my favorites! Great reference

When someone can't actually talk about the subject, in this case football, I guess Chevy Chase movies can't be a bad way to go.

RobGriz said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Fletch is one of my favorites! Great reference

When someone can't actually talk about the subject, in this case football, I guess Chevy Chase movies can't be a bad way to go.

Schedule a Dr's appointment and have a new sense of humor implanted.

Or, in the immortal words of John Winger, "Lighten up, Francis".

Back