• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Future roster additions and QB.

406MontanaFan said:
Is there any chance of Sneed not being the starter Day 1?

There is this chance with any player unless you hold non contact practices and watch out for banana peels and look both ways before crossing the road the rest of the time.

mtgrizrule said:
sdk.catfish said:
Not sure what the "news" was in this post. Was Hauck going to say that Sneed was a POS, there would be no new roster additions, and that he expected the team to get worse as the season progressed? Geez. :roll:

Asses like you are why some don't bother posting any longer. :thumb:

Keep posting and just ignore the trolls. :thumb:

Does anyone think Griz sports information will announce roster transfer additions like they have in the past? I could honestly just see it as fall camp rolls around and people are wondering who such and such is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
Does anyone think Griz sports information will announce roster transfer additions like they have in the past? I could honestly just see it as fall camp rolls around and people are wondering who such and such is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see it either way. Probably depends on when it happens (if it happens at all). A few years ago they announced Banks and other transfers on gogriz.com. But that was earlier in the year I believe. If they get the players before August I could see an announcement. If not, then I'd guess they just slip in the roster without a whole lot of fanfare.

sdk.catfish said:
Not sure what the "news" was in this post. Was Hauck going to say that Sneed was a POS, there would be no new roster additions, and that he expected the team to get worse as the season progressed? Geez. :roll:

When I joined the military my father gave me a piece of advice that I find to be relevant some 28 years later. What he said was “there’s never a good reason to be a dick.” You should probably dwell on that, Richard.

Post by RobGriz » Wed May 23, 2018 8:01 pm
When I joined the military my father gave me a piece of advice that I find to be relevant some 28 years later. What he said was “there’s never a good reason to be a dick.” You should probably dwell on that, Richard.

When I first read this my first inclination was that you should have listened to your father. Since when is questioning the content of someone's post considered being a dick (or a troll)? So then I thought again and ya, go back 28 years and take another listen.

sdk.catfish said:
Post by RobGriz » Wed May 23, 2018 8:01 pm

When I first read this my first inclination was that you should have listened to your father. Since when is questioning the content of someone's post considered being a dick (or a troll)? So then I thought again and ya, go back 28 years and take another listen.
The very fact that you felt the need to respond proves I touched a nerve, probably due to “inadequacy” issues. I guess your dad didn’t do such a good job in the “raising men” department. The fact that 90% of the posters in this thread have pointed out your “dickishness”, yet you refuse to address your “dicklike” behavior kind of solidifies everyone’s opinion of you now doesn’t it, Richard?

by RobGriz » Wed May 23, 2018 8:49 pm

The very fact that you felt the need to respond proves I touched a nerve. I guess your dad didn’t do such a good job in the “raising men” department. Thanks again, Richard.

Maybe your father just had an inclination early on that his son was predisposed to be a dick. As a father you can try but ultimately you can only deal with what you have to work with.

sdk.catfish said:

The very fact that you felt the need to respond proves I touched a nerve. I guess your dad didn’t do such a good job in the “raising men” department. Thanks again, Richard.

Maybe your father just had an inclination early on that his son was predisposed to be a dick. As a father you can try but ultimately you can only deal with what you have to work with.

Which makes me feel sorry for your mom as your dicklike behavior is probably genetic and more than likely linked to your inadequacy issues, you know...down there. What do you think, “Li’l” Richard?

by RobGriz » Wed May 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Which makes me feel sorry for your mom as your dicklike behavior is probably genetic and more than likely linked to your inadequacy issues, you know...down there. What do you think, “Li’l” Richard?

I'm fairly sure your father is observing in one manner or another his son being exactly what he advised against. Sleep well

sdk.catfish said:
by RobGriz » Wed May 23, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm fairly sure your father is observing in one manner or another his son being exactly what he advised against. Sleep well
I always sleep well, it comes with not being a dick, Richard. As far as my fathers observations, another piece of advice he gave me is to treat others how they deserve to be treated. So, in that regard, I’m sure he’d have no objections.

sdk.catfish said:

First step of getting out of a hole you've dug for yourself?

Put down the fucking shovel, dude. :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
sdk.catfish said:

Put down the f***[*] shovel, dude. :roll:

Gawd, No shit!! Lmao!! Rob Griz, The dickness is strong in this one and as stubborn as a dickchick!! :lol:

Good OP MTGRIZ!! Any good Griz football news is welcome and much appreciated!!

grizrgood said:
AZGrizFan said:
sdk.catfish said:

Gawd, No shit!! Lmao!! Rob Griz, The dickness is strong in this one and as stubborn as a dickchick!! :lol:

Good OP MTGRIZRULE!! Any good Griz football news is welcome and much appreciated!!

grizrgood said:
AZGrizFan said:
sdk.catfish said:

Good OP MTGRIZ!! Any good Griz football news is welcome and much appreciated!!

:thumb:

AZGrizFan wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 am

With all due respect I see lots of holes, with lots of asses siting on them, none of which I have dug nor is my ass covering them. I thought MTGriz's "news" wasn't really news but more like click-bait and said as much. If you and others don't have anything better to do than get butt-hurt over that then maybe you have quality of life issues. You don't seem to get that this is an internet forum where all are faceless. Why would I possibly care what you or others like Rob say or think. It's not like I want us to be friends. I'll follow the rules and post my opinion when I wish and if you don't like it you can waste your time seeing if your opinion changes mine but don't wait up late for that one.

You should read it again. The only “news” the OP referred to was in the future. Nothing current. Nor did it say it would contain any current “news”.

sdk.catfish said:
AZGrizFan wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 am

With all due respect I see lots of holes, with lots of asses siting on them, none of which I have dug nor is my ass covering them. I thought MTGriz's "news" wasn't really news but more like click-bait and said as much. If you and others don't have anything better to do than get butt-hurt over that then maybe you have quality of life issues. You don't seem to get that this is an internet forum where all are faceless. Why would I possibly care what you or others like Rob say or think. It's not like I want us to be friends. I'll follow the rules and post my opinion when I wish and if you don't like it you can waste your time seeing if your opinion changes mine but don't wait up late for that one.

Very true catfish! Now put your logic to the responses you got in regards to your replies about the OP!! Just everyone stating an opinion and all is right with the world!! :thumb:

Back