• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Search Starts

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jaspermoonshot/status/935166667964891136[/tweet]

All the bases covered.

Honestly, if you’re on Twitter, give this guy a follow.

exsaint said:
Hauck makes 350k. Get real unless AD and Griz Athletics cough up$$$. Bobby H will be next SD Coach when Long retires.

AD fires Head Coach to save his own job. Bad deal this was done without a plan.

Better check your sources. $200K plus performance incentives. Hauck not specifically coming for the $.

Diamond D said:
exsaint said:
Hauck makes 350k. Get real unless AD and Griz Athletics cough up$$$. Bobby H will be next SD Coach when Long retires.

AD fires Head Coach to save his own job. Bad deal this was done without a plan.

Better check your sources. $200K plus performance incentives. Hauck not specifically coming for the $.

Correct Hauck makes 200k at SDSU with a bonus structure of 99k so we can guess he's probably at 250-275k. He can make that as head coach with the Griz after salary, bonus, incentives. Plus the cost of living is a huge difference. 275k here goes way farther than San Diego.

Ursus1 said:
NendzoneGRIZ said:

For $3.30 He will go out on a limb and tell you what month "soon" is

I don’t know if it will be my definition of soon. Especially after reading the recent Missoulian article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
Ursus1 said:
NendzoneGRIZ said:

I don’t know if it will be my definition of soon. Especially after reading the recent Missoulian article.

Agreed....seems like might end up being another Stitt show of a search

The only thing that gives me reservation...

http://mtstandard.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/hauck-s-tenure-at-um-brought-wins-but-legal-troubles/article_0d2a6706-8ce2-5a44-bc01-dc76ab402da2.html#tracking-source=home-latest-1

dayday said:
Ursus1 said:
NendzoneGRIZ said:

Things Griz fans should boycott:

wheat Montana, universal sports, missoulian.

I hope Bobby gets hired so he can bring Phlugrad back as OC. Then they can both go to Engstrom's Chemistry class at least once a week and flip him off. I think that would be poetic justice!

REJ said:
The only thing that gives me reservation...

http://mtstandard.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/hauck-s-tenure-at-um-brought-wins-but-legal-troubles/article_0d2a6706-8ce2-5a44-bc01-dc76ab402da2.html#tracking-source=home-latest-1

Gives me pause too - get ready for a reprint of every negative thing the Missoulian can find about Griz Football. I am sure BH and Haslam emphasized the player conduct expectations but it will be a field day for the muckrakers.

Latest posts

Back