• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats and ND

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Cats are looking like a vastly improved team. Any objective fan can see that. Huge props to that coaching staff, who looks to be moving in the direction they should. Montana....not so much. It makes me sick to my stomach that this is the case. It is what it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The work DMac has put into Chris Murray has made a real improvement. The Griz freshman QB looked damn good. The future looks good for both teams. Now fire your coach at the end of the season. You guy's have way to much nice stuff, to let him let it rust.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Love the Cat fans after one win. Adorable. Reminds me of when they were born.
CDA I will take the one good win over the Griz Sh---Ing the bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure, bro! As you should. It's just funny to see the lil' bros getting into the chocolate stash after one win when mom and dad didn't even go to that game. Sounds like Murray played well, tho. Good win.
Dont forget the fireball to go along with that chocolate. Momand dad aren't using it anymore. Mom were out passed out in the parking lot after one too many wine spritzers at half time. They sure can't handle their booze like they used to.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back