• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats and ND

FlyCastingCat said:
If you still think Murray can't pass you haven't been paying attention.

Why would anyone want to pay attention to the kittens playing Half a team?

Two things. After the top two ranked BSC teams go 1-3 do they finally fall out of the ranking?

Second the more I watch MSU the more I am impressed. The 2nd half of the SD game and this one have me worried about them.

Bear Axed said:
FlyCastingCat said:

Apparently someone is, as you just commented in a thread created by Griz fans, questioning whether or not he can throw....

FlyCastingCat said:
Bear Axed said:
FlyCastingCat said:

Apparently someone is, as you just commented in a thread created by Griz fans, questioning whether or not he can throw....

The answer is he still can't. Every throw he makes is a duck to a wide open guy because the defense shit itself that it wasn't a run. Or after scrambling for 10 seconds Murray finds a guy that has slipped out of coverage down field. It still looks like shit.

Now until a defense gets pressure on him right away it may not matter

HookedonGriz said:
Okay I'm sorry but if I'm a Cat coach, I'm putting 24 on blast for covering up into a fetal position like he was scared of Olivera there as opposed to tackling him. What was that.

Thought the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

grizonbob said:
Not only does Murray look pretty good today, but Troy Andersen out of Dillon looks pretty damn good for a true freshman running back.

They need to give it to him more. He had Newell/Kirk toughness and more speed.

mtgrizfankb said:
Ursa Major said:
mtgrizfankb said:
jodcon said:
UND offense waking up a bit

Not sure if it was that, MSU didn't have anyone in the left half of the field. Murray is the difference in this game right now

Has he thrown a pass yet?

A few screens and 2 blown coverages. He's like 12/15 of something with a pick 6. On 3rd all MSU does is let him drop back and run around until they get the first down. UND linebackers just are not disciplined enough to not engage the Oline. He just waits for them to engage then run around them

Kind of like last November?

bobcatOninetails said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Ursa Major said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Not sure if it was that, MSU didn't have anyone in the left half of the field. Murray is the difference in this game right now

A few screens and 2 blown coverages. He's like 12/15 of something with a pick 6. On 3rd all MSU does is let him drop back and run around until they get the first down. UND linebackers just are not disciplined enough to not engage the Oline. He just waits for them to engage then run around them

Just like.

bobcatOninetails said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Ursa Major said:
mtgrizfankb said:

No question he can run and I am very impressed with his scrambling ability. Not being an ass here. I just don't know what his true ability is passing. He made some pretty good throws on out routes. How good is UND's secondary? The one pick he threw was bad. As in bad judgement. Until an Opponent shuts Murray down, we won't know how good his judgement is. He showed flashes of being damn good against SD two weeks ago in the second half. Will that's continue? Going to be interesting. Unfortunately I have to agree with Helena. The BSC Is failing to impress.

bobcatOninetails said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Ursa Major said:
mtgrizfankb said:

No. Didn't MSU only pass twice last November?

IdahoGrizFan said:
Two things. After the top two ranked BSC teams go 1-3 do they finally fall out of the ranking?

Second the more I watch MSU the more I am impressed. The 2nd half of the SD game and this one have me worried about them.

This ^^^^ The scats aren't going to be an easy win for anyone this year.

MT Head Guy said:
Bear Axed said:
FlyCastingCat said:

Yeah! At least our two wins were against healthy teams!

i really believe murray will play little significance in the brawl, as he will not make it through the entire season....

You play with who you got. The Cats walked in and punched them in the throat. Murray is 18 years old. The Big Sky better take note.

Back