• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Candidates emerge for Montana's head coaching opening

SDSU vs NMSU on CBS Sports Network at the moment... Senior day for SDSU, and the stadium is maybe 10-20% capacity. You would have to think Bobby is thinking about a full and rockin’ WA-Griz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
The single article does not cost $8. The monthly fee is $8. Moving forward, it will get you 20-40 pieces of content per month regarding Montana football, men's and women's basketball, recruiting and analysis.

This football season, as we migrated our website to its new server and current updated design, we designed a new paywall. Therefore, this football season, we did not charge for content because we did not want to have massive issues during the migration. Now that the paywall is live as well as the site is live on the new server, we will return to our subscription model.

I will work on getting a Skyline thread embedded on the top of the page so we don't have to make a new thread for each story because we don't want to be considered annoying click bait. We are trying our best to provide timely, prevalent, accurate and well-informed journalism that no one else covering the Griz is currently providing. Kyle Sample is back on board on a part-time basis — with this coaching search, he is all in — but as always, we need interest and subscribers to be able to pay Kyle what he is worth.

Thanks for your feedback about our project.

Thread pinned to the top is a great idea. Alternatively could an icon be made on egriz that people could click on similar to the other teams websites at the bottom. Also for those not wanting to pay a monthly subscription could you sell articles individually at a relatively steep price i.e. make it advantageous to obtain a subscription for those who read regularly but for more casual occasional readers an opportunity to read an article they are really interested in and you guys make some money from people that you may otherwise miss out on

CFallsGriz said:
If you can't afford EIGHT BUCKS for a subscription, get the f*** off the internet or point your browser to a job search. JFC

:clap: BTW Colter and Brooks. Love your content, even the Griz related stuff :p

CFallsGriz said:
If you can't afford EIGHT BUCKS for a subscription, get the f*** off the internet or point your browser to a job search. JFC

Hey don't judge! Some of us have a closet full of Stitt Happens T-shirts and green hats we have to replace with Bobbyball apparel.

Not me, but some of us.

griz5700 said:
MODS - Why don't you just create a Skyline sticky thread.

This thread has died..........

We'll figure something out so we can appease everyone*

*we'll more than likely appease no one

MrTitleist said:
griz5700 said:
MODS - Why don't you just create a Skyline sticky thread.

This thread has died..........

We'll figure something out so we can appease everyone*

*we'll more than likely appease no one

Why don't you guys quit making so many stickys? Pretty soon we'll have to go to page 2 just to see the new posts.

Pricks.

How'd I do?

Wait, so are you telling me I have the list of names and bios in 5700's thread AND I got to keep my two beers? 'Tis the f-ing season!

Rumor out of San Diego tonight....Bobby Hauck, next coach of the Grizzlies! Wow, what a stunning surprise.

This “opening” was filled days ago. It’s all just approvals and waiting for the announcement. If anyone thinks there is a true coaching search going on...their Mistaken

ordigger said:
Rumor out of San Diego tonight....Bobby Hauck, next coach of the Grizzlies! Wow, what a stunning surprise.

It's also been the rumor out of Zootown for some time. Get with the program.

signedbewildered said:
ordigger said:

Really? Amazing. :D

Probably a good thing I didn't start a new thread.

ordigger said:
signedbewildered said:
ordigger said:

At least the FIRE STITT/ SEMORE threads are behind us.

signedbewildered said:
ordigger said:
signedbewildered said:
ordigger said:

I still see comments on them. And this is eGriz, the fire Hauck threads won't be long in coming. lol

ordigger said:
signedbewildered said:
ordigger said:
signedbewildered said:

I still see comments on them. And this is eGriz, the fire Hauck threads won't be long in coming. lol

I was thinking the same thing.

Latest posts

Back