• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caleb Hill

grizindabox said:
griz5700 said:
grizindabox said:
griz5700 said:
I'm sorry, and who are you???

That's what I thought, you little bitch.

....another solid post.....for an 8 year-old.....isn't past your.....bedtime.....

And who are you?? Hahahahaha. Bitch.

....hey look....it is....mini growler......

All you gotta do is reply with a message, containing a name, and I wouldn't call you out.

But don't reply to post that says my name when you don't have the balls to show yourself.

And you are a total bitch btw.

HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
With 5700's extensive knowledge about bleached buttholes, you would think he played center and not tackle.

3 year starter at LT. Wasn't anything great. Played though.

Unlike 99% of the ladies on here...

Guess that makes you the expert.

Not at all man. Not at all.

griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
PlayerRep said:
BWahlberg said:
Consider what Stitt and Selle review and decide upon.

- winter conditioning
- team meetings
- film study
- 3 practices per week
- follow up film study
- player meetings
- grading players
- knowing and reviewing playcalls
- knowing if QBs made errors or WRs made errors in plays that have bad results
- reviews and discussions with position coaches
- total spring recap and complete analysis of each player

And yet... you saw a few scrimmages and know more about them clearly about Hill vs Jensen or Phillips and that Curran has "no upside" which is laughable in a statement.

I think the ceiling for Akem and Toure is very high but if you have them start this year you're repeating last year at WR again. Errors in blocking, routes, reduced physical play, and inconsistent play that will go hot to cold. Not simply because of these two guys, but just because they're RS-Frosh... like what we had last year.

It's my understanding the Curran is highly regarded by the coaches and players.

Sorry PR but 5700 saw a few scrimmages and games last year and knows otherwise. Haha

And you scrubbed some buttholes after a few practices and think everything looks great.

Can we all agree as civilized people to never, ever, ever use the phrase, "And you scrubbed some buttholes", ever again?

Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
PlayerRep said:

Sorry PR but 5700 saw a few scrimmages and games last year and knows otherwise. Haha

And you scrubbed some buttholes after a few practices and think everything looks great.

Can we all agree as civilized people to never, ever, ever use the phrase, "And you scrubbed some buttholes", ever again?

Players talk, I simply report.

griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:

So you are saying that players are privy to "butthole scrubbing"?

HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:
griz5700 said:

Like I said, I simply report facts.

Some guys work hard for that inside knowledge. Players respect the effort, so I'm told.

griz5700 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
Ursa Major said:

Some guys work hard for that inside knowledge. Players respect the effort, so I'm told.

How hard did you work for that inside knowledge?

griz5700 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

How hard did you work for that inside knowledge?

I don't attend practices.

So it is a more intimate setting?

PlayerRep said:
BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:
Having watched the Spring scrimmage for the 3rd time, I agree Hill should be #1 moving forward - even though he wasn't facing the daunted, steel curtain of the first string Griz defense.. Sarcasm..

Also, I would blow up the whole offensive lineup. I want Akem, Toure, and JLM to start. I want Curran on the field as little as possible - sorry, the dude is a liability and doesn't have the upside of those behind him.

I like Simis at "h-back", but Horner and Bingham are both solid. It's a stupid phony position, so I don't really care. Get me a TE who can block and catch occasionally. Before you knock that, a TE who could block would do wonders for this struggling pathetic o-line.. But, we have a genius offensive mind right? Whatever..

After last year where this staff started Y. Sanders over Sandry, I have little faith that they will play the best. Even though their jobs are on the line.

Mind blowing..

Consider what Stitt and Selle review and decide upon.

- winter conditioning
- team meetings
- film study
- 3 practices per week
- follow up film study
- player meetings
- grading players
- knowing and reviewing playcalls
- knowing if QBs made errors or WRs made errors in plays that have bad results
- reviews and discussions with position coaches
- total spring recap and complete analysis of each player

And yet... you saw a few scrimmages and know more about them clearly about Hill vs Jensen or Phillips and that Curran has "no upside" which is laughable in a statement.

I think the ceiling for Akem and Toure is very high but if you have them start this year you're repeating last year at WR again. Errors in blocking, routes, reduced physical play, and inconsistent play that will go hot to cold. Not simply because of these two guys, but just because they're RS-Frosh... like what we had last year.

PR it's not just your understanding, you're 100 percent spot on right. Curran is held in super high regard inside the lockerroom and in the coaches offices. He's one of the most highly respected upper classmen, he will be a captain his senior year, and he is currently one of the single best offensive players the Griz have and everybody who matters (fans don't) know it.

giphy.gif

This is an impressive amount of passive aggressiveness. Like....industrial grade shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a spring scrimmage 5700! Lots of improvements to make! Coaches know more than you, believe it or not, and your arguments are stupidly based on what you've seen at a few practices and a Spring scrimmage. You know and have the same knowledge that I have, as I've seen the same three practices and scrimmage that you have. The only difference is, I understand that I'm not a coach! I'm a fan! I want to see improvements faster, but I'm not delusional like you. Well, I am, but not about this.

rocklobster said:
It's a spring scrimmage 5700! Lots of improvements to make! Coaches know more than you, believe it or not, and your arguments are stupidly based on what you've seen at a few practices and a Spring scrimmage. You know and have the same knowledge that I have, as I've seen the same three practices and scrimmage that you have. The only difference is, I understand that I'm not a coach! I'm a fan! I want to see improvements faster, but I'm not delusional like you. Well, I am, but not about this.
It isn't worth the argument. Some are just dead set against this team, and that's okay. The opinion of those on these message boards plays no factor in the performance on the field. It's just discussion.

Let's just hope that the team goes out there and silences their doubters next fall.

brewskis said:
This is an impressive amount of passive aggressiveness. Like....industrial grade shit.

Yeah sorry Helena you couldn't get him to bite.

brewskis said:
rocklobster said:
It isn't worth the argument. Some are just dead set against this team, and that's okay. The opinion of those on these message boards plays no factor in the performance on the field. It's just discussion.

Let's just hope that the team goes out there and silences their doubters next fall.

:thumb:

I think this is what happens when you combine cough syrup with anger and a lot more cough syrup. Your spirit can become daunted.

Back