• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caleb Hill

Fat Bruno said:
griz5700 said:
Having watched the Spring scrimmage for the 3rd time, I agree Hill should be #1 moving forward - even though he wasn't facing the daunted, steel curtain of the first string Griz defense.. Sarcasm..

Also, I would blow up the whole offensive lineup. I want Akem, Toure, and JLM to start. I want Curran on the field as little as possible - sorry, the dude is a liability and doesn't have the upside of those behind him.

I like Simis at "h-back", but Horner and Bingham are both solid. It's a stupid phony position, so I don't really care. Get me a TE who can block and catch occasionally. Before you knock that, a TE who could block would do wonders for this struggling pathetic o-line.. But, we have a genius offensive mind right? Whatever..

After last year where this staff started Y. Sanders over Sandry, I have little faith that they will play the best. Even though their jobs are on the line.

Mind blowing..

It's vaunted ... and the rest of your "analysis" is as deficient as your vocabulary and as your misplaced sarcasm re. the defense is. Mind Blowing.

Seriously. I like Simis as much as the next guy, but to put him above Horner AND Bingham? A converter QB? :lol: :lol:

BWahlberg said:
PlayerRep said:
BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:
Having watched the Spring scrimmage for the 3rd time, I agree Hill should be #1 moving forward - even though he wasn't facing the daunted, steel curtain of the first string Griz defense.. Sarcasm..

Also, I would blow up the whole offensive lineup. I want Akem, Toure, and JLM to start. I want Curran on the field as little as possible - sorry, the dude is a liability and doesn't have the upside of those behind him.

I like Simis at "h-back", but Horner and Bingham are both solid. It's a stupid phony position, so I don't really care. Get me a TE who can block and catch occasionally. Before you knock that, a TE who could block would do wonders for this struggling pathetic o-line.. But, we have a genius offensive mind right? Whatever..

After last year where this staff started Y. Sanders over Sandry, I have little faith that they will play the best. Even though their jobs are on the line.

Mind blowing..

Consider what Stitt and Selle review and decide upon.

- winter conditioning
- team meetings
- film study
- 3 practices per week
- follow up film study
- player meetings
- grading players
- knowing and reviewing playcalls
- knowing if QBs made errors or WRs made errors in plays that have bad results
- reviews and discussions with position coaches
- total spring recap and complete analysis of each player

And yet... you saw a few scrimmages and know more about them clearly about Hill vs Jensen or Phillips and that Curran has "no upside" which is laughable in a statement.

I think the ceiling for Akem and Toure is very high but if you have them start this year you're repeating last year at WR again. Errors in blocking, routes, reduced physical play, and inconsistent play that will go hot to cold. Not simply because of these two guys, but just because they're RS-Frosh... like what we had last year.

It's my understanding the Curran is highly regarded by the coaches and players.

Sorry PR but 5700 saw a few scrimmages and games last year and knows otherwise. Haha

And you scrubbed some buttholes after a few practices and think everything looks great.

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
griz5700 said:

Mind blowing..

It's vaunted ... and the rest of your "analysis" is as deficient as your vocabulary and as your misplaced sarcasm re. the defense is. Mind Blowing.

Seriously. I like Simis as much as the next guy, but to put him above Horner AND Bingham? A converter QB? :lol: :lol:

Kind of like thinking a guy that has changed positions 5 times could be a starting tackle. Right AZ?

griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
PlayerRep said:
BWahlberg said:

- winter conditioning
- team meetings
- film study
- 3 practices per week
- follow up film study
- player meetings
- grading players

And yet... you saw a few scrimmages and know more about them clearly about Hill vs Jensen or Phillips and that Curran has "no upside" which is laughable in a statement.

I think the ceiling for Akem and Toure is very high but if you have them start this year you're repeating last year at WR again. Errors in blocking, routes, reduced physical play, and inconsistent play that will go hot to cold. Not simply because of these two guys, but just because they're RS-Frosh... like what we had last year.

Sorry PR but 5700 saw a few scrimmages and games last year and knows otherwise. Haha

And you scrubbed some buttholes after a few practices and think everything looks great.

Sick burn Paul

BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
PlayerRep said:

Sick burn Paul

You're a genius BW. No one gets the game like you! No one!

griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:

Sick burn Paul

I actually never claimed that, I just try to avoid making totally uninformed posts based on very limited information (although I still sometimes do). Unlike other posters on here.

griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
PlayerRep said:
BWahlberg said:

- winter conditioning
- team meetings
- film study
- 3 practices per week
- follow up film study
- player meetings
- grading players

Glad to see you had a solid football related rebuttal.

BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:

Sick burn Paul

I actually never claimed that, I just try to avoid making totally uninformed posts based on very limited information (although I still sometimes do). Unlike other posters on here.

You're just the opposite of Growler. Don't you see that? Griz are like your baby, man. Its ok if they suck. We still love em.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
griz5700 said:

Mind blowing..

Kind of like thinking a guy that has changed positions 5 times could be a starting tackle. Right AZ?

Difference being he's the best RT we've got. Simis is in no way, shape or form the best H back. Bingham could very likely be playing in the NFL in a couple years.

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:

Difference being he's the best RT we've got. Simis is in no way, shape or form the best H back. Bingham could very likely be playing in the NFL in a couple years.

And my point was that just because he changed positions doesn't matter. Thanks for getting that.

griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
Sick burn Paul

You're just the opposite of Growler. Don't you see that? Griz are like your baby, man. Its ok if they suck. We still love em.

.....sweet.....I love when.....Pauly decides to share......his wisdom......or ignorance....

G-BEARS said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:

Sick burn Paul

He was a frat boy in Missoula, takes a special type of person...

Damn proud of it too, still work with my chapter and recently won a national recognition for volunteer efforts with the local chapter.

Were you trying to insult me there? Didn't work.

grizindabox said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:
griz5700 said:

.....sweet.....I love when.....Pauly decides to share......his wisdom......or ignorance....

I'm sorry, and who are you???

That's what I thought, you little bitch.

griz5700 said:
grizindabox said:
griz5700 said:
BWahlberg said:

....another solid post.....for an 8 year-old.....isn't past your.....bedtime.....

grizindabox said:
griz5700 said:
grizindabox said:
griz5700 said:

....another solid post.....for an 8 year-old.....isn't past your.....bedtime.....

And who are you?? Hahahahaha. Bitch.

HelenaHandBasket said:
With 5700's extensive knowledge about bleached buttholes, you would think he played center and not tackle.

3 year starter at LT. Wasn't anything great. Played though.

Unlike 99% of the ladies on here...

griz5700 said:
grizindabox said:
griz5700 said:
grizindabox said:

And who are you?? Hahahahaha. Bitch.

....hey look....it is....mini growler......

Back