• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby alludes to Tim being hired down the road....

garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
OK, noted. You're one of the douches. Got it.

Please tell me what about Baer's last 10 years as DC has you so excited?
Raider was right. How ironic indeed.
We’ve been through this whole charade already. And we’ve established that the burden is on you at this point.

And I’ve more than proved my point, but thanks for playing.
The only thing you’ve proved is that you're a big talker but know nothing about football. He’s proof: practically no one agrees with you while many are enjoying dog-piling on you; and ever since your initial hot take, you’ve been trying to walk it back by limiting your “analysis” to certain years and fudging stats.

Your latest back-pedal was to request evidence of a good D in the last 10 years. Well, hot off the presses:

“During San Jose State's improbable 11-2 season in 2012, the Spartans finished with the No. 24 best overall defense in the nation and the No. 19 rush defense, allowing less than 345 yards per game and finishing the year ranked in the top five in seven different categories en route to a Military Bowl victory over Bowling Green and. He was also nominated for the Broyles Award that season and served as SJSU's interim head coach after Mike MacIntyre left for Colorado.”

And 2013 was a big improvement at Colorado. The year before he came, '12, Colo. averaged giving up 46. The first year he came, they gave up, 35.3--an improvement of almost 11 per game. Shaving off 11 points per game seems like a terrific start there. Okay, so now 2 good years in a row, in the past 10 years.

PlayerRep said:
garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
Raider was right. How ironic indeed.
We’ve been through this whole charade already. And we’ve established that the burden is on you at this point.

And I’ve more than proved my point, but thanks for playing.
The only thing you’ve proved is that you're a big talker but know nothing about football. He’s proof: practically no one agrees with you while many are enjoying dog-piling on you; and ever since your initial hot take, you’ve been trying to walk it back by limiting your “analysis” to certain years and fudging stats.

Your latest back-pedal was to request evidence of a good D in the last 10 years. Well, hot off the presses:

“During San Jose State's improbable 11-2 season in 2012, the Spartans finished with the No. 24 best overall defense in the nation and the No. 19 rush defense, allowing less than 345 yards per game and finishing the year ranked in the top five in seven different categories en route to a Military Bowl victory over Bowling Green and. He was also nominated for the Broyles Award that season and served as SJSU's interim head coach after Mike MacIntyre left for Colorado.”

And 2013 was a big improvement at Colorado. The year before he came, '12, Colo. averaged giving up 46. The first year he came, they gave up, 35.3--an improvement of almost 11 per game. Shaving off 11 points per game seems like a terrific start there. Okay, so now 2 good years in a row, in the past 10 years.

Let's hope he shaves off 11 from Semore's last year. We WILL be in Frisco. :thumb:

garizzalies said:
You pointed it out “many, many days ago”? Huh.
Just yesterday you asked for any evidence of a good D in the last 10 years. So I called you on it.
That’s what trolls do: they know they’re wrong but keep pushing some goofy agenda anyway and resort to name calling

Ok, sunshine. Whatever floats your boat. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
Just yesterday you asked for any evidence of a good D in the last 10 years. So I called you on it.
That’s what trolls do: they know they’re wrong but keep pushing some goofy agenda anyway and resort to name calling

AZ I’m not sure why you’re so negetive on this guy. With his resume’ I think we are fortunate to have his wealth of experience and knowledge. I get it, some of his stats don’t look great and he doesn’t look like a world beater coming in but If I recall correctly, Don Read had a terrible record before he came to the Griz and now he’s Griz royalty. Baer has had too many high profile jobs to even suggest he’s a piece of shit, right?? Given the chance, he may surprise even you but dude seriously, some of your comments regarding his job performance are just embarrassing.

grizrgood said:
AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:

AZ I’m not sure why you’re so negetive on this guy. With his resume’ I think we are fortunate to have his wealth of experience and knowledge. I get it, some of his stats don’t look great and he doesn’t look like a world beater coming in but If I recall correctly, Don Read had a terrible record before he came to the Griz and now he’s Griz royalty. Baer has had too many high profile jobs to even suggest he’s a piece of shit, right?? Given the chance, he may surprise even you but dude seriously, some of your comments regarding his job performance are just embarrassing.

You’re not sure? Six pages in this thread and 18 pages in the other thread and you’re still not sure? :lol:

http://gogriz.com/news/2018/1/23/football-baer-to-add-experience-as-grizzly-dc.aspx

Good insights on Baer. Article says Bobby has been after Baer to coach with him for some time including his first stint as UM head coach.

http://gogriz.com/news/2018/1/12/football-sacks-returns-to-montana-to-coach-defensive-line.aspx

Sacks is going to help out immensely on the defensive side of the ball as well.

AZGrizFan said:
grizrgood said:
AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:

You’re not sure? Six pages in this thread and 18 pages in the other thread and you’re still not sure? :lol:

Nope, I must be a dumb ass who just likes posting stupid shit to get a rise out of others! :roll: ;)

grizrgood said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizrgood said:
AZGrizFan said:

Nope, I must be a dumb ass who just likes posting stupid shit to get a rise out of others! :roll: ;)

Apparently. Sure glad I'm not wired that way. :thumb:

Back