• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky tourney men's games and info

HookedonGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
mtgrizrule said:
GrizLA said:
That is an understatement. He shot 3s, drove to the basket and scored, played great defense, made free throws, and even though exhausted still managed to score and give an assist when it meant the game. I think they will have a tougher time against Weber. I tuned in to see when the UM men would play, and could not stop watching this game. It is 3:15 a.m. here...worth watching this one...MSU has two great players that are going to be a force to reckon with for the next couple years.

Don't bet the house on both returning to the Cats. I have a feeling 1 will not be back next season. It would not surprise me one bit. As to which one, stay tuned as next school year approaches. :thumb:

Yeah, I believe we have heard that Tyler Hall may move to a bigger, better school. If he does, great for him. It seems like he can play anywhere and I don't blame him for going that route.

Tremendous player, no doubt. A level over most Big Sky competition. A long ways to go before he is nba material. Sounds harsh I know because he looks like super man at times, but there's some great NBA scouting material out on him and there are far more dislikes than likes.

I heard of his possible departure after this season, just after the basketball season started. A few of my Cat friends are pretty convinced he will transfer and sit out 1 year. What I don't understand, is how did the likes of Stuckey get his due in the conference (yes I know of Lillard and Bolomboy too), yet Hall can't make a name for himself where he is at? Offensively, he is a much better shooter than Stuckey. Then again, Hall has not been asked to control the offense, nor expected to use his physical gifts to become an elite defender. Rather he is at MSU or elsewhere, those are things he has to improve on and prove for a shot at the NBA. I heard he wants to be closer to home. If so, that makes sense. It really sucks for the Cats, if they lose his talent.

mtgrizrule said:
HookedonGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
mtgrizrule said:
Don't bet the house on both returning to the Cats. I have a feeling 1 will not be back next season. It would not surprise me one bit. As to which one, stay tuned as next school year approaches. :thumb:

Yeah, I believe we have heard that Tyler Hall may move to a bigger, better school. If he does, great for him. It seems like he can play anywhere and I don't blame him for going that route.

Tremendous player, no doubt. A level over most Big Sky competition. A long ways to go before he is nba material. Sounds harsh I know because he looks like super man at times, but there's some great NBA scouting material out on him and there are far more dislikes than likes.

I heard of his possible departure after this season, just after the basketball season started. A few of my Cat friends are pretty convinced he will transfer and sit out 1 year. What I don't understand, is how did the likes of Stuckey get his due in the conference (yes I know of Lillard and Bolomboy too), yet Hall can't make a name for himself where he is at? Offensively, he is a much better shooter than Stuckey. Then again, Hall has not been asked to control the offense, nor expected to use his physical gifts to become an elite defender. Rather he is at MSU or elsewhere, those are things he has to improve on and prove for a shot at the NBA. I heard he wants to be closer to home. If so, that makes sense. It really sucks for the Cats, if they lose his talent.
Hall is no way ready for the NBA..not even close. He will stay at MSU if he is smart. Lots of upside there.

UND went way up on Idaho early, then uI made a run at them ... but they can't seem to close the gap. UND leads 44-38 about 5 min into the 2nd half.

Edit: Check that. UI has chipped and got down to 1 point.

IdaGriz01 said:
UND went way up on Idaho early, then uI made a run at them ... but they can't seem to close the gap. UND leads 44-38 about 5 min into the 2nd half.

Vandies up 4 at 11:25

LowellVandal said:
IdaGriz01 said:

Vandies up 4 at 11:25
Considering how many #1 seeds have gone down so far (like Kansas and North Carolina), UND better get their act together.

Anybody out there?

Refs letting EWU and WSU play ... 5 min into the second half and they've called "only" 15 fouls between the two teams. That's generally a quarter during the regular season.

Back