• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky tourney men's games and info

God damit...SON OF A BITCH. Great game to watch if you hate the cats... FUCK. We ( my CATS) were up big, but went cold ( we always do). Let SUU stay in it... No croud, other than our band.

Fun game. I have little doubt the 108 in attendance thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Can we just call reno what it is already: a fucking disaster by a 4th rate conference.

EverettGriz said:
Fun game. I have little doubt the 108 in attendance thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Can we just call reno what it is already: a f***[*] disaster by a 4th rate conference.

How many of that 108 were part of the MSU band...

SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:

Can we just call reno what it is already: a f***[*] disaster by a 4th rate conference.

Good question. What's a typical pep band? 35 members maybe? Let's be conservative and say 30.

Great crowd of 78 packed in. No doubt the official box score will show something along the order of 3,104.

HookedonGriz said:
Onwusar took absolute command of that game and willed his team to win
That is an understatement. He shot 3s, drove to the basket and scored, played great defense, made free throws, and even though exhausted still managed to score and give an assist when it meant the game. I think they will have a tougher time against Weber. I tuned in to see when the UM men would play, and could not stop watching this game. It is 3:15 a.m. here...worth watching this one...MSU has two great players that are going to be a force to reckon with for the next couple years.

GrizLA said:
HookedonGriz said:
That is an understatement. He shot 3s, drove to the basket and scored, played great defense, made free throws, and even though exhausted still managed to score and give an assist when it meant the game. I think they will have a tougher time against Weber. I tuned in to see when the UM men would play, and could not stop watching this game. It is 3:15 a.m. here...worth watching this one...MSU has two great players that are going to be a force to reckon with for the next couple years.

Don't bet the house on both returning to the Cats. I have a feeling 1 will not be back next season. It would not surprise me one bit. As to which one, stay tuned as next school year approaches. :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:

Good question. What's a typical pep band? 35 members maybe? Let's be conservative and say 30.

Great crowd of 78 packed in. No doubt the official box score will show something along the order of 3,104.

Yeah 3104 in attendance if they also include all the Claudes, and Claudettes in the Rope-Tow line up at Mt. Rose...

Unfortunately, the Big Sky has become a bottom tier conference. It has no draw at neutral sites. The attendance in Boise would be no better than Reno.

The BSC needs to return to a 4 team tournament with the regular season champion hosting. Personally, I think that they should just abolish it.

LowellVandal said:
Unfortunately, the Big Sky has become a bottom tier conference. It has no draw at neutral sites. The attendance in Boise would be no better than Reno.

The BSC needs to return to a 4 team tournament with the regular season champion hosting. Personally, I think that they should just abolish it.

I would even be fine with 6 team. Award the top 2 teams byes.

mtgrizrule said:
GrizLA said:
HookedonGriz said:

Don't bet the house on both returning to the Cats. I have a feeling 1 will not be back next season. It would not surprise me one bit. As to which one, stay tuned as next school year approaches. :thumb:

Yeah, I believe we have heard that Tyler Hall may move to a bigger, better school. If he does, great for him. It seems like he can play anywhere and I don't blame him for going that route.

PeauxRouge said:
mtgrizrule said:
GrizLA said:
HookedonGriz said:

Yeah, I believe we have heard that Tyler Hall may move to a bigger, better school. If he does, great for him. It seems like he can play anywhere and I don't blame him for going that route.

Tremendous player, no doubt. A level over most Big Sky competition. A long ways to go before he is nba material. Sounds harsh I know because he looks like super man at times, but there's some great NBA scouting material out on him and there are far more dislikes than likes.

Back