• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before He’s Even Coached a Game...

well someone just signed there cut me papers.....never want to be the first guy to fuck up under a new coach....

You son are going to be what we call an example

Why mention "players" if you don't name them? Is the missoulian just making stuff up again? This could all be true, but why even report the story this way?

To those of you who still subscribe to the Missoulian:
Does the Missoulian cover every fight outside Missoula bars, including statements from the "victims" mother, supervisors, etc., or just the ones involving UM football players, as opposed to other UM athletes. How do we know the "victim" is the innocent recipient of an unjustified "assault?" Was the "victim" the real instigator of the "assault?" Did he throw the first punch? Has the Missoulian equally covered fights between a couple drunken, unemployed derelicts like they are portraying this one? If not, this is not reporting news, it is pure agenda driven opinion molding.

statler & waldorf said:
Does the Missoulian cover every fight outside Missoula bars, including statements from the "victims" mother, supervisors, etc., or just the ones involving UM football players, as opposed to other UM athletes. How do we know the "victim" is the innocent recipient of an unjustified "assault?" Was the "victim" the real instigator of the "assault?" Did he throw the first punch? Has the Missoulian equally covered fights between a couple drunken, unemployed derelicts like they are portraying this one? If not, this is not reporting news, it is pure agenda driven opinion molding.

we should ask this guy:

[email protected]

statler & waldorf said:

I assume this is a rhetorical question? :lol: :lol:

Mr. Kato is very invested in seeing failure. I have talked with him on Twitter. Very much involved with Lisa Davey, missoula rises, (George Soros antifa organization) as well as some posters here that would surprise most of you. Wait and just see what happens. For az guess this never happened with Stitt. Oh yeah last year.

The Missoulian didn’t cover my street fights. Maybe because they were in the alley and I didn’t play football?

Glendivegriz said:
Mr. Kato is very invested in seeing failure. I have talked with him on Twitter. Very much involved with Lisa Davey, missoula rises, (George Soros antifa organization) as well as some posters here that would surprise most of you. Wait and just see what happens. For az guess this never happened with Stitt. Oh yeah last year.

Please show me where I said this never happened with Stitt. Just find it humorous and fresh meat for those misguided individuals who were looking for reasons to continue their anti-Hauck crusade full of lies, half-truths and misinformation regarding the climate around his football teams.

signedbewildered said:
PlayerRep said:
Thank god Jensen is moving down the road, to WSU.

I'm trying to determine the connection to this thread unless there is an obvious one that has simply eluded me. I've never played this game.

Wrong thread. Had heard rumor he was looking at Wash St.

PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
PlayerRep said:
Thank god Jensen is moving down the road, to WSU.

I'm trying to determine the connection to this thread unless there is an obvious one that has simply eluded me. I've never played this game.

Wrong thread. Had heard rumor he was looking at Wash St.
Weird. He would have to sit a year.

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
putter said:
Football players in fight outside of Stocks.....this has NEVER happened before. Glad the Missoulian is all over this...

+1

Yeah, I love how every fist fight is now an “assault”. God I’m glad I didn’t grow up in this generation.

Gawd, no shit!! Just again confirms that the program has and will be under the microscope! The players need to really understand this and try hard to avoid these type of issues. Right wrong or indifferent, it is what it is!!

grizrgood said:
AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
putter said:
Football players in fight outside of Stocks.....this has NEVER happened before. Glad the Missoulian is all over this...

+1

Yeah, I love how every fist fight is now an “assault”. God I’m glad I didn’t grow up in this generation.

Gawd, no shit!! Just again confirms that the program has and will be under the microscope! The players need to really understand this and try hard to avoid these type of issues. Right wrong or indifferent, it is what it is!!

We that follow our respective programs all know that this stuff happens. However, no matter what the circumstances, the publicity that is generated is bad, especially really not good for a University that is losing enrollment. The Coaches constantly pound away at this stuff with the players but it never ends!

It sickening knowing there were other athletes involved and they only mention football. Two student athletes were fighting each other and other regular students then got involved... let me tell you all of that weight room workouts paid off because the regular students were clearly outmatched. Poor job by the Missoulian.

Spanky2 said:
The Missoulian didn’t cover my street fights. Maybe because they were in the alley and I didn’t play football?

You playing with yourself in an alley is not a street fight. It's just sad. Really sad...

Why should a fight be such a big deal?
You dont have to be a student-athlete to get in a fight. Time for those in charge to lighten up on the young men. They aren’t angels, only young men.

Spanky2 said:
You dont have to be a student-athlete to get in a fight. Time for those in charge to lighten up on the young men. They aren’t angels, only young men.

Well, I guess excuses must be made... that is the price to return the "swagger"....

Spanky2 said:

We have entered a new era. One of political correctness. One where if you look cross eyed at someone they are offended. Those students in the fight will now suffer from PTSD. Does UM provide these students with cry closets yet?

Spanky2 said:

If the story in the Missoulian has any accountability, which may prove to be agenda driven drivel, young men with scholarships and representing the University, should know better, and accept the consequences which University and coach apply.

Back