• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Assad Smackdown

Cuervohola said:
You apparently didn't watch the video, they explain why the numbers are what they are, AND my source is from a Liberal news station.

For most Americans, having a President that doesn't lay down and get pushed around by Russia, Syria and North Korea is good enough... Withdrawing from the TPP is excellent, clearing the way for the pipelines is excellent, etc...

As far as your sources, you can pay attention and believe whatever you wish, but the WA Post is blatant fake news... They don't even try to get it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3z4XHZgjg

Cuervohola:

It really isn't worth your time to argue with these folks. They will find our President in the wrong no matter what the proof, it is just way they are. Let them follow each other all they want, it is all they know.

Yeah, it's all we know ... even the right wingers know they've elected a moron. CONSERVATIVE David Frum, a former speechwriter for President George W. Bush, argued that Trump won the Republican nomination for president because he promised to “fight and win wars.”

“But now he’s embarked again on one of these open-ended conflicts,” Frum said. “There’s no plan that one can see. ”

Frum also said that it was a mistake to reflexively support Trump’s missile strikes in Syria.

“I think a good rule of thumb is, if it were good foreign policy, Donald Trump would not be doing it,” Frum insisted.

“There was no process, no deliberation,” he noted. “There was no inter-agency process because there are no agencies, there are no deputies meeting because there are no deputies. It seems to have been done fitfully and impulsively with no answer to the question, “Okay, so what do you do the next day?'”

You wonder if these ignorant, excuse making Trump twits will abandon the fool even if he foments a nuclear exchange. As one expert said today:
“Trump is so unsophisticated, has no political strategy beyond a fetish for aggression, that he’ll see things North Korea has been doing for years, like testing various military devices, as a direct provocation against the United States and he will ratchet up the rhetoric similarly and call for strikes on North Korea …”

We need to get this shallow, ignorant psychopath out as soon as possible … for the survival of the planet. Meanwhile, his incipient Brown Shirt brigade is out sucker punching women at the demonstrations.

Fat Bruno said:
You wonder if these ignorant, excuse making Trump twits will abandon the fool even if he foments a nuclear exchange. As one expert said today:
“Trump is so unsophisticated, has no political strategy beyond a fetish for aggression, that he’ll see things North Korea has been doing for years, like testing various military devices, as a direct provocation against the United States and he will ratchet up the rhetoric similarly and call for strikes on North Korea …”

We need to get this shallow, ignorant psychopath out as soon as possible … for the survival of the planet. Meanwhile, his incipient Brown Shirt brigade is out sucker punching women at the demonstrations.

You ever stop to think how much American taxpayer money is poured into South Korea to keep them safe from the north. Maybe trump may end the aggression in North Korea and just possibly save some $$...
Like you said, it has been going on for a long time and no other strategy has ended it...

reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
You apparently didn't watch the video, they explain why the numbers are what they are, AND my source is from a Liberal news station.

For most Americans, having a President that doesn't lay down and get pushed around by Russia, Syria and North Korea is good enough... Withdrawing from the TPP is excellent, clearing the way for the pipelines is excellent, etc...

As far as your sources, you can pay attention and believe whatever you wish, but the WA Post is blatant fake news... They don't even try to get it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3z4XHZgjg

Cuervohola:

It really isn't worth your time to argue with these folks. They will find our President in the wrong no matter what the proof, it is just way they are. Let them follow each other all they want, it is all they know.

Yeah, I know, but it's entertainment to me...

I can't wait until Obamacare IMPLODES... What will they say??? President Trump didn't get it done, even though THEY DIDN'T want him to do anything, and no Liberals voted for it... A lot of Liberals are straight up certifiable

Fat Bruno said:

Sarah Kendzior is an expert??? HAHAHA... Who??? I don't see any Stars on her collars, the only thing she's an expert as is being a Liberal

Video of the sucker punching of Women, please...

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

You ever stop to think how much American taxpayer money is poured into South Korea to keep them safe from the north. Maybe trump may end the aggression in North Korea and just possibly save some $$...
Like you said, it has been going on for a long time and no other strategy has ended it...

This birdbrain couldn't stop the aggression in a canary cage. As Frum says above: “I think a good rule of thumb is, if it were good foreign policy, Donald Trump would not be doing it,” Frum insisted.

Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:

Sarah Kendzior is an expert??? HAHAHA... Who??? I don't see any Stars on her collars, the only thing she's an expert as is being a Liberal

The famous punch is all over the news ... that wouldn't include any of the fake "news" sites you crawl around in. How many stars do you see on the yellow assed draft dodgers collar? Kendzior is a civilian expert whose analysis is being repeated by many other experts, both military and civilian. Again, not too many of whom are likely to appear on the pus exuding outlets that you've got your suctorial feeding tubes attached to. That should make you wonder once you realize how true it is ... many of his erstwhile supporters from the right among them.

So, what kind of evidence of financial dealings with the Russian mafia are in Dump's hidden tax returns? Are these the same guys whose identity he's hiding with the now blacked out visitor's logs?

I can't wait until Obamacare IMPLODES... What will they say??? President Trump didn't get it done, even though THEY DIDN'T want him to do anything, and no Liberals voted for it... A lot of Liberals are straight up certifiable

Wow! This is so amazingly stupid that I'm guessing you must be a, uh ... Trump voter? The only way it'll implode is if he sabotages it as he stupidly announces in public that he will do!!!!! And, of course, that will be the moron's fault. Of course, the Democrats didn't vote for his monstrous health deprivation plan ... and neither did a lot of Republicans, simpleton ... duh, that's why it failed. That and its 17% approval rating. See, the Dems want to increase coverage, not take it away from 28 million people. So far, it's health care BIG FAIL, Muslim ban BIG FAIL ... tax plan reduction for millionaires unraveling before it even gets started ... the wall losing support along with every one of his jackass plans. Not ONE legislative victory and nothing but failure as far as the eye can see.

Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:

The famous punch is all over the news ... that wouldn't include any of the fake "news" sites you crawl around in. How many stars do you see on the yellow assed draft dodgers collar? Kendzior is a civilian expert whose analysis is being repeated by many other experts, both military and civilian. Again, not too many of whom are likely to appear on the pus exuding outlets that you've got your suctorial feeding tubes attached to. That should make you wonder once you realize how true it is ... many of his erstwhile supporters from the right among them.

So, what kind of evidence of financial dealings with the Russian mafia are in Dump's hidden tax returns? Are these the same guys whose identity he's hiding with the now blacked out visitor's logs?

Ah yes, the "Punch" is on one Youtube video by some guy, and NOT on the "Real News" like CNN, NBCNEWS, MSNBC, CBSNEWS, and the WA Post... I WONDER why they aren't covering "The Punch"... It would be a HOT topic... Tie a White supremacist punching a woman to the Trump campaign...

There is only ONE problem with that, try to follow along... It's more FAKE than the WWE

Why don't you do ANY research before you post? Do you SERIOUSLY think Trump supporters won't do research after it's been proven that paid for riots were staged at Trump rallies during the primaries?

As far as "Draft dodging", go ahead and point out how many days President Billy Bob served??? Obama???

Yeah, that... that... You nailed it, Columbo... Trump had dealings with the Russian mafia, and made sure to put it on his Tax returns... "Line 21... Dinner and Bribes with Boris, Yuliya and Anton, nothing to see here, move along" ???

I guess Kendzior hasn't made it to the big leagues yet, because I watch all kinds of Lib reports, maybe she needs to practice before being torn apart by Tucker Carlson...

Fat Bruno said:

Wow! This is so amazingly stupid that I'm guessing you must be a, uh ... Trump voter? The only way it'll implode is if he sabotages it as he stupidly announces in public that he will do!!!!! And, of course, that will be the moron's fault. Of course, the Democrats didn't vote for his monstrous health deprivation plan ... and neither did a lot of Republicans, simpleton ... duh, that's why it failed. That and its 17% approval rating. See, the Dems want to increase coverage, not take it away from 28 million people. So far, it's health care BIG FAIL, Muslim ban BIG FAIL ... tax plan reduction for millionaires unraveling before it even gets started ... the wall losing support along with every one of his jackass plans. Not ONE legislative victory and nothing but failure as far as the eye can see.

OK, so lets just digest your drivel... Obamacare has increases of over 100% in many markets this year, Many insurers are simply refusing to do business in certain state exchanges, employers are laying off employees because they cannot afford to pay for their medical care, said employers are only hiring PART TIME EMPLOYEES so they don't have to pay medical...

The above true statements have been happening for years, with a possible exception to the 100%, which is coming true now... But Trump magically says it will Implode with absolutely no evidence of such??? I know Liberals don't do ANY research, if they did, MAYBE Hillary would have VISITED the states in the North that Obama carried and Trump won to take the electoral...

Sorry, Too soon???

In your parallel universe filled with Unicorns and Pixies, Obamacare works just fine... In your universe, there was a plan to ban Muslims (Not true), as every single person stopped on the first day of the ban was released in less time than it takes for EVERY AMERICAN to get through the TSA fondling line...

In your universe, there is tax reductions for milionaires... (It's called corporations, in exchange for keeping jobs here)...

In your universe, the wall going up is a travesty because it BLOCKS out future do nothing migrants that sit on their asses and collect a paycheck with free medical, with the ability to drink and drive and cause crashes with no drivers license and walk scott free under Democrat rule while voting Democrat (That Democrat rule thing... HAHA, that will never happen again)

The Republicans voting against the bill were correct, as it was hastily put together by Ryan, who hated Trump, then loved him, then hated him, then loves him again... The detractors to the bill saw the language in the bill that would make it just about the same as Obamacare, with the same gun restrictions to law abiding Veterans and Social Security recipients...

Now, the one fault I have with Trump is him being stubborn as an ox on everything, because this is Senator Rand Paul, and his brilliant plan that would probably get Dems on board as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQAp5zPS2S0

You do realize that most the insurance related issues in the ACA go back to the Republicans neutering Obama's original plan and now the uncertainty of ACA due to the Republicans goal to repeal. I get that the ACA has issues, and it is probably time that Trump and the Republican Congress make a better effort to fix those. They just have to do a much better job than they have been doing so far. The biggest issue with the ACA is the Insurance Industry.

I love it how Liberals call it the "ACA" when millions of families have to choose between food and housing or having insurance

The ACA is a wretched, right wing, Heritage Foundation plan which I've despised from the outset. However, it is much better than nothing, has insured millions of people, would be much better if not for obstruction from the zombies of the right and even with all that is not in nearly the condition your fake news outlets tell you it is. To expect the GOOP to do anything constructive with it is the height of naivete. What we need is a single payer system but what you freaks want is a no payer system so millionaires can get another tax break. Indeed the savings made by ruining a few million lower income people's lives was slated to pay for the tax breaks for millionaires in Dump's tax "reform" plan. It's almost impossible to believe simpletons are STILL buying the stale cliche about tax breaks creating jobs when that's been buried for at least a generation. As for "research," you've got to understand that listening to the babbling sociopaths who herd morons like you around for the benefit of billionaires is diametrically opposed to anything remotely related to research ... kind of like the oil co. whores who tell you about global warming while posing as experts. And, please, quit pointing your finger at scum bag former presidents and bawling " They did it too," like some pathetic, whining, little two year old. Who gives a rat's ass? We're talking about the grotesque, psychologically sick freak you elected, not some dingbat no longer relevant or serving. I voted for none of them but, bad as they were, it must be said that this defective psycho is the worst by far that we've ever had.

Cuervohola said:
I love it how Liberals call it the "ACA" when millions of families have to choose between food and housing or having insurance

You realize that most people in that situation had no insurance prior, and the "ACA" was an attempt to fix that. But Republicans cut the teeth of price control out of the original and the insurance lobby does a pretty good job steering insurance reform out of the cross hairs. Once again, until Congress wants to take a long look at both healthcare costs and insurance companies, nothing will be more than lipstick on a pig.

The Modesto Bee and Los Angeles Times reporter Hailey Branson-Potts — who profiled Damigo for the L.A. Times back in December — both identified Damigo as the man punching the woman. Over a quarter million views on You Tube, so far ... a most edifying sight of a typically manly paragon of the reich, er, right.

"Yeah, that... that... You nailed it, Columbo... Trump had dealings with the Russian mafia, and made sure to put it on his Tax returns... "Line 21... Dinner and Bribes with Boris, Yuliya and Anton, nothing to see here, move along" ???"

Most amusing ... and typical of the problems inherent in debating a simpleton. No, we don't expect to see Dump's itemized payments to the Rooskies, there. However an expert tax account could find amongst the many obfuscations the evidence we need for that, or for the other scams and embarrassments secreting themselves in the numbers ... i'm sure that as a responsible citizen you would want to see if such crimes are in evidence. And, why is he hiding those visitor's logs to the people's White house?

Fat Bruno said:
By the way, loser ... are you tired of winning, yet?

I'm not a Republican, I can't stand 99% of them, but I'll take a 3 way victory over the Democrats any cycle, and it's going to keep happening, IF Paul Ryan goes away

Latest posts

Back