• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Assad Smackdown

Cuervohola

DONOR
6 April 1917... US Declares War on Germany

6 April 2017... US FINALLY sends a message to a Terrorist sponsored regime guilty of Chemical attacks against it's own civilians

More than 3 years since Obama didn't do SHIT against Assad, Finally we have a Real President that will send a message loud and clear...

Ursa Major said:
And if Obama had, you and Sean Hannity would have found fault in it. :roll: :roll: :roll:

No, what you mean to say is if there were Russian assets at the base, and they were indeed warned to vacate, that the Liberal media will all say that Trump and Putin are best friends...

One, Trump notified Russia and thus Syria of the attack.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1144598/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-us-strike-in-syria

Two,

[tweet]https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/375071259643879425[/tweet]

Edit: By the way, our attack didn't do shit!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I[/youtube]

If you know anything about the cruise missiles fired, the warhead on them is not intended to make craters in runway or ground. They are designed to destroy specific targets and very detailed in how they do this. The collateral damage is very limited to the target area. So yes, planes could have used the runway. So what?

reinell30 said:
If you know anything about the cruise missiles fired, the warhead on them is not intended to make craters in runway or ground. They are designed to destroy specific targets and very detailed in how they do this. The collateral damage is very limited to the target area. So yes, planes could have used the runway. So what?

I know about cruise missiles. I like how they placed the planes beside the runway so that they would not be hit because Trump tipped them off in advance. Also, you can verify the time of the video.

[/quote]
Also, you can verify the time of the video.
[/quote]

You can verify the time on the video... From a Russian post... Got it

I don't know why you even mentioned the Sean Hannity tweet...

Also, you can verify the time of the video.
[/quote]

You can verify the time on the video... From a Russian post... Got it

I don't know why you even mentioned the Sean Hannity tweet...
[/quote]

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/source-syria-was-warned-of-impending-attack-hours-before-us-missile-strike/

The tweet was pointing out hypocrisy.

grizpsych said:
Cuervohola said:
How is it hypocrisy when Obama didn't do anything and Trump did???

He didn't tweet anything about Trump.

Would you complain if he tweeted "President Trump isn't golfing right now because he is taking action against Bashar al Assad"??

Cuervohola said:
grizpsych said:
Cuervohola said:
How is it hypocrisy when Obama didn't do anything and Trump did???

He didn't tweet anything about Trump.

Would you complain if he tweeted "President Trump isn't golfing right now because he is taking action against Bashar al Assad"??
What? I don't care either way actually. Do you know what hypocrisy is?

You're not proving any hypocrisy... If he was going to tweet about Trump in the same situation, he would have to include that Trump took action when Obama didn't...

If you talked about Trump golfing IF he didn't take action, then you would have a point

The hypocrisy lies in the fact that Dump repeatedly warned against intervening in Syria in the years before and during the campaign ... which is why the right wingers who supported him in the campaign are now repudiating the dingbat. Try to keep up ... or do you just mindlessly follow him no matter how many times he flips on major policies? That's a rhetorical question. He has flipped on almost everything in the last ten days and is now following the advice of his liberal son-in-law. Soon, all you Trumperhhoids will be raving liberals and not even know it. But, you are some of the most entertaining clowns we've seen in a long time.

Here are just a few of Dump's numerous tweets on the subject, all with the same message ... which I'm sure you servile, little peons applauded at the time ... really, I doubt that you're smart enough to be hypocrites ... more like just simpletons who'll follow the jackass anywhere.

We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO
6:33 PM - 15 Jun 2013

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!
7:21 AM - 7 Sep 2013

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.
12:14 PM - 29 Aug 2013

f we are going to continue to be stupid and go into Syria (watch Russia), as they say in the movies, SHOOT FIRST AND TALK LATER!
6:19 AM - 29 Aug 2013

How bad has our "leader" made us look on Syria. Stay out of Syria, we don't have the leadership to win wars or even strategize.
3:28 PM - 30 Aug 2013

"The hypocrisy lies in the fact that Dump repeatedly warned against intervening in Syria in the years before and during the campaign"

Do you seriously THINK you would know now, as a private citizen that was running for office, the SAME things you would know when you took any office??? Let me know when you have a point, in the meantime, enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVlnRc6b0T0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WyCUozdSg

Haha, there's a marvelous rationalization. Are, you saying all Trump's positions ... the things he said which made you support him ... were just the blabbering of an ignoramus? See, a candidate for president is supposed to know what he's talking about. And, what was the mouthy jackass shooting his mouth off for if he knew nothing? Meanwhile, it seems that same thing holds true for all his other campaign promises and positions ... yet, you'll follow along like a dumb little serf no matter if he changes his mind on everything ... like he did last week on Chinese currency manipulation, on Syria, China as a currency manipulator. Health care promises. The future of the Export-Import Bank. NATO’s relevance. A federal hiring freeze. The Federal Reserve chair. The wisdom of low interest rates. Syria air strikes. Russia as friend or foe. It seems you're just too stupid to know you've been had ... and it's just beginning.

Back