• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Assad Smackdown

Cuervohola said:
... in the meantime, enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVlnRc6b0T0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WyCUozdSg

Yas, most enjoyable ... seeing a highly intelligent and informed man reacting to changing circumstances. Try to understand the difference between that and flip flopping and you will have started on your journey to becoming smart enough to vote.

What are you, 15??? Defending your former President as "highly intelligent"??? HAHAHHAHA... I'll give you polished eloquent speaker full of constant bullshit

If you seriously think Hillary didn't flip flop with EVERYTHING she has ever said, then I guess you know she Lied every time she opened her mouth... PICK ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN8nt4N3hvo

Trump has screwed you on almost every issue and he'll be humping your gullible asses on the rest soon, and you're still kissing up like a little cur who likes being kicked by his master. But the smart ones are waking up:

‘You don’t know where this is going to end’: Conservative pundit says Trump followers are a cult
… Conservative Pundit Steve Deace

“It’s a little bit like talking to that crazy Jehovah’s Witness at your door that bothers you at 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning, you know?” he continued. “They just sort of blink three times and you point out that you believe it’s a scam and they go through their talking points. And that’s exactly what you see from Trump’s cult. As you watch this thing unravel, he (Trump) sort of becomes a Chris Christie-style Republican, moderate to liberal east coast Republican, which is what he probably was to begin with. You really wonder, writing off of his exhaust, you do wonder where this is going to end.”

I'm a Bernie man, simpleton, and have no use for either Obama or Hillary, but I recognize them as about 16 limbs higher up the tree than Trump or his pack of DEPLORABLES.

I'm a Deplorable redneck Infidel. I'm not a Republican though, I'm an Independent with a brain that knows 99% of politicians could care less about their constituents, and I don't "kiss up" to anyone. Thanks for playing though.

While Hillary was doing nothing, Obama was still preaching that "you can keep your Dr, you can keep your plan", Sanders was talking about free college and sitting on your ass on the government dime, Trump was planning on making America Great again.

Only people that have their lips locked on the Blonde reading the teleprompter which says exactly what the leftist agenda PROGRAMMING is..... don't get it

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:
Trump was planning on making America Great again.

To bad it was all lip service and he had no real idea how to get it done.

Please give examples of what he hasn't done in LESS THAN 100 days.

Would you like to talk about how Obama nearly killed the country???

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Please give me examples of which of his talking points to "make America great again" has he done? Also, where did I say anything about Obama?

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Please give me examples of which of his talking points to "make America great again" has he done? Also, where did I say anything about Obama?

Ok, forget about Obama... I was comparing that utter failure of 8 long years to the massive 86 days of Trump, but since you brought it up, tell me what Trump said he was going to do that he hasn't yet.

Cuervohola said:
tell me what Trump said he was going to do that he hasn't yet.

Looks like you can almost take your pick

Donald Trump's campaign promises for the first 100 days

1. Cancel Obama executive actions on immigration and guns.

Presidents are free to revoke or modify their own orders or those issued by a predecessor. Trump could revoke President Barack Obama’s executive actions as soon as he takes office. Trump has promised to rescind Obama’s immigration and gun executive orders, terminating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (or DACA) "immediately."

Undoing DACA, which deferred deportation and allowed immigrants to apply for work permission, would make undocumented people who arrived in the United States as children subject to deportation. (He’s said that the "terrific" ones would have an opportunity to return legally.) Some 740,000 people have been approved for DACA, and research suggests up to 1.7 million people are potentially eligible.

Trump also promised to eliminate Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents or DAPA, an expanded version of DACA proposed by Obama in 2014. That program, which applies to some 5 million people, is on hold due to a Supreme Court deadlock.

Trump called Obama’s executive order to require background checks on firearms sold at gun shows an assault on the Second Amendment, and vowed he would "unsign that so fast." He’s also promised to ban gun-free zones in schools and on military bases on day one.

2. Ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

Trump promised to repeal Obama’s signature health care law on day one of his administration. "Day One" is likely impossible — repeal requires Congress to act. But significant rollback of the Affordable Care Act is feasible and likely with Republicans controlling both House and Senate.

Instead of the Affordable Care Act, Trump said he’d establish tax deductions for health care premiums, allow the purchase of health insurance across state lines and create block grants for state Medicaid programs.

Independent analysts have estimated that Trump’s plan would cause 21 million to 25 million (mostly low-income) people to lose their coverage, increase out-of-pocket spending for everyone and cost $550 billion over a decade.

3. Suspend immigration from "terror-prone" countries and implement "extreme vetting."

Trump first brought up the idea of extreme vetting in August, comparing it to ideological screening tests used in the Cold War. He has said that Muslims or at least those from "terror-prone" countries would be the targets.

Trump didn’t mention specifics of the screening test. Presumably it would include questioning of visitors’ political views. Trump said the United States needs to screen members of terrorist organizations and vet "any who have hostile attitudes towards our country or its principles — or who believe that Sharia law should supplant American law."

Similarly, Trump didn’t detail which countries he would consider "terror-prone," but analyses suggest the list would include at 12 to 40 countries.

4. Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement or withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

As president, Trump would have the authority to bow out of both trade deals, but going back to the drawing board for new agreements is unlikely, experts told us.

For one, TPP countries have already agreed to not renegotiate. For another, NAFTA countries like Mexico and Canada would have a list of things they’d want from the United States, said Alan Wolff, a former U.S. deputy trade representative under President Jimmy Carter. "These are balanced, hard-to-negotiate agreements."

5. Impose tariffs.

Trump promised to introduce the End the Offshoring Act within his first days in office by imposing tariffs on goods made abroad. It’s unclear how high these tariffs would be (he’s previously floated rates between 20 to 45 percent) and where they would apply.

Warren Maruyama, a former general counsel to the U.S. Trade Representative under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, previously told us Trump would have the authority under a variety of trade statutes to impose higher tariffs, but added "it would lead to a trade war and cost hundreds and thousands of jobs."

Hal Shapiro, an attorney specializing in international trade practice, pointed to Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, which gives the president the power to impose retaliatory tariffs on countries that violate trade agreements or engage in unfair trade practices. But Shapiro said he can’t think of "a single instance" where a U.S. company offshoring is considered an unfair trade practice by the foreign country.

6. Build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Trump has vowed from the beginning of his campaign to "build a great, great wall on our southern border" and "have Mexico pay for that wall." As president, he would make good on the promise by introducing the End Illegal Immigration Act, which would also establish penalties for immigration violations.

The act would fully fund construction of the wall by imposing the cost on Mexico. Illegal re-entry under the act would result in minimum prison sentences of two years for general violations and five years for those with criminal records or a history of illegal re-entry. (Under current immigration law, those prison sentences are the maximum terms.)

As we’ve previously reported, an actual wall will be extremely costly, and it remains to be seen how Trump would force Mexico to pay for it. He has suggested he would pressure the Mexican government by cracking down on the ability of Mexican workers to send money back home to family. (That money is referred to as remittances.)

7. Enact the Trump tax plan.

Trump’s tax plan collapses the seven federal income tax brackets into three, reducing the top marginal rate from 39.6 percent to 33 percent, and lowers the corporate tax rate from 35 to 15 percent, among other things.

This plan, which Trump would introduce as the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, will give the wealthy more than the Bush tax cuts by at least a factor of two, effectively raise taxes on single parents and blow up the debt by over $5 trillion.

Given that Republicans control Congress, the plan has a decent chance of passing with input from Congress, experts said. Whether Congress will agree to the dramatic cuts Trump wants remains to be seen, because such tax cuts would mean less revenues for the government and an increase in the federal deficit. Congress might also have its own ideas for restructuring the tax code, and hashing out specifics could take time.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/nov/10/donald-trumps-campaign-promises-first-100-days/

Please don't reference the Liberal "Politifact" if you want to have an actual debate...

I read the first paragraph as you actually typing for yourself, and only scrolled down to hit reply and type to each specific paragraph, hence I saw the link...

None of that is even worth reading, and keep in mind, I would have the same opinion from a copy and paste article from Fox News, or what I like to call Faux News (With an exception to quite a few good anchors there)... I would also have the same opinion for Breitbart or any other Right leaning organization

I'm asking YOU what you think... If you simply regurgitate everything that is fed to you and don't have a say, no problem... I look on both sides of the coin for every single topic, and could care less if the people saying it have Congressman, Senator or President or Dr. in front of their name, or ESQ or Ph.D behind it.

You could say (and did)... "Here is what THEY said"... Who gives a crap what they said??? Be original

What has President Trump NOT done in the first 100 days that you actually give a rip about???

Cuervohola said:
Please don't reference the Liberal "Politifact" if you want to have an actual debate...

I read the first paragraph as you actually typing for yourself, and only scrolled down to hit reply and type to each specific paragraph, hence I saw the link...

None of that is even worth reading, and keep in mind, I would have the same opinion from a copy and paste article from Fox News, or what I like to call Faux News (With an exception to quite a few good anchors there)... I would also have the same opinion for Breitbart or any other Right leaning organization

I'm asking YOU what you think... If you simply regurgitate everything that is fed to you and don't have a say, no problem... I look on both sides of the coin for every single topic, and could care less if the people saying it have Congressman, Senator or President or Dr. in front of their name, or ESQ or Ph.D behind it.

You could say (and did)... "Here is what THEY said"... Who gives a crap what they said??? Be original

What has President Trump NOT done in the first 100 days that you actually give a rip about???

So now you want to change the narrative. Trump made campaign promises of what he would accomplish in his first 100 days, and the list I gave, irregardless of the source, is what he stated would be done. He has accomplished little in relation to his promises, and has actually flip-flopped on some. I don't think he has done much in his first 100 days, except finger pointing and golfing. What exactly do you think he has accomplished? I know he had some pretty good chocolate cake.

Ok, you got me. Looking back, I didn't ask for YOUR opinion, but it would be nice not to answer to a Liberal hit piece from a trash rag site. People that cut and paste typically don't have the ability to debate, but I will go with what you mentioned.

You didn't say anything in favor of Obama or Hillary or Sanders, which makes me unable to talk about the comparisons, but you mention golfing... Obama golfed plenty of times, and took plenty of trips to Hawaii, which is 10 Hours straight line distance from DC, while Mar A Lago is 2 Hours... Now, BOTH Presidents are lovers of golf and their specific vacation spots... Which costs the taxpayer more??? Of course the 2 Hour trip is more expensive than the 10 hour trip, according to the constant Liberal media that never mentioned Obama's trips to Hawaii, other than Michelle and the kids looked so adorable...

That's where looking on BOTH sides of the coin helps people out... Factoring in, Oh... I don't know, common sense and the fact that fuel probably burns the same on the same exact Air Force 1, I would equate 5 trips to Florida as the same as 1 trip to Hawaii from DC, BUT... I'm not a exact scientist

As far as promises, every politician makes promises, and every politician flip flops... I give Trump certain exemptions because he didn't know A WHOLE LOT until the Inauguration was over... All the briefings from his Generals, his former Generals, his SECDEF, etc. has nothing to do with what he said on the campaign trail, or for that matter what the media or you or me know to be common knowledge...

By the way, you know it's a few more weeks until day 100, right??? You know how many executive orders he signed right away... If he doesn't do what he said he would do by year 4, there will be a HOPE among the Liberals that he will be out...

The problem with that is, MUCH LIKE the "Polls" that virtually guaranteed Hillary a victory, those "Polls" didn't take the pulse of the states that Obama took like WI, MI, OH, PA and IA... Trump visited those states and TALKED to the people... Hillary barely visited, and didn't in some states.

The point is, the "Polls" are Psychological mind control to try to get people to form an opinion one way or the other... It didn't work for the election, so the Liberal media jacked it up, with the Clinton News Network (CNN) and every other outlet doing ANYTHING they can to try to destroy the President, including the pathetic late night Liberal hosts...

Ok, I just went on a soap box... Now, would you like to tell me YOUR opinion???

I don't see any mention in your post about what Trump has accomplished in his first 86 days. My opinion is Trump is the most unqualified President ever and is struggling to figure it out and get things done.

HelenaHandBasket said:
I don't see any mention in your post about what Trump has accomplished in his first 86 days. My opinion is Trump is the most unqualified President ever and is struggling to figure it out and get things done.

Well, Thousands of jobs to begin with... Would you like to look that up???

Trump is the most unqualified President ever compared to Obama, a part time Senator and "community organizer that birthed the disaster that is Obamacare"???

Trump is the most unqualified President ever compared to Clinton, the non pot smoking non inhaling intern chaser who didn't know how to deny either, and had no IDEA what to do in Somalia, resulting in "Blackhawk Down"???

You are good at one line replies, because you have zero to offer... Until you do, Check

Cuervohola said:

You do realize that his few months of job numbers are no different than the previous year under Obama. They are actually slightly lower.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

You do realize that his few months of job numbers are no different than the previous year under Obama. They are actually slightly lower.

Um, okay...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/private-sector-jobs-february-2017-adp.html

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Um, okay...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/private-sector-jobs-february-2017-adp.html

And look, I can post a bunch of stories that contradict your assumption by either stating his numbers are inflated or that the jobs are trickle down from before he became President.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/11/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-election-day-not-so/?utm_term=.2c2c805a2376
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nati...ow-Many-Jobs-Has-Trump-Created-415719743.html
https://time.com/money/4640938/donald-trump-job-creation-announcements-ford-walmart-amazon/

So other than your jobs claim, what else has Trump accomplished in 87 days?

You apparently didn't watch the video, they explain why the numbers are what they are, AND my source is from a Liberal news station.

For most Americans, having a President that doesn't lay down and get pushed around by Russia, Syria and North Korea is good enough... Withdrawing from the TPP is excellent, clearing the way for the pipelines is excellent, etc...

As far as your sources, you can pay attention and believe whatever you wish, but the WA Post is blatant fake news... They don't even try to get it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3z4XHZgjg

Latest posts

Back