• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
argh! said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
This just makes me wonder how many home movies PR has of himself throwing the football through tire swings, and form Rugby tackling drill tutorials. I can see it now...old green Dartmouth sweats, and matching headband.

gonna take some time to get that image out of my head :)

Of weather his 28 year old daughter is hot or not? Yeah, I got those same images stirring around in me too.

Totally hot. She just signed for a new 1 BR apt in a new high-rise in Brooklyn for $3700 today.
Is her name Ivana?? :roll:

PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
argh! said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
This just makes me wonder how many home movies PR has of himself throwing the football through tire swings, and form Rugby tackling drill tutorials. I can see it now...old green Dartmouth sweats, and matching headband.

Of weather his 28 year old daughter is hot or not? Yeah, I got those same images stirring around in me too.

Totally hot. She just signed for a new 1 BR apt in a new high-rise in Brooklyn for $3700 today.
I dont recall seeing anyone asking how much ahe pays for rent?
Looks will only last a week if she has your personality.

PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
argh! said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I can understand your need to share your private financial information with the world from time to time to try to feel superior to others...but sharing your daughter's private info for that same purpose? Wow.
The post looks suspiciously like an attempt to prove me wrong about claiming you were not an idiot.

horribilisfan8184 said:
PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
argh! said:

I can understand your need to share your private financial information with the world from time to time to try to feel superior to others...but sharing your daughter's private info for that same purpose? Wow.
The post looks suspiciously like an attempt to prove me wrong about claiming you were not an idiot.

How am I sharing my private financial info? I don't pay for my daughter. She's working for a big law firm. She's on her own. Google top NY law firm salaries.

Do you think what people pay for rent in NYC is secret? I don't.

"New York law firm Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is raising base salaries for its junior-most lawyers by 12.5%, its first increase in nearly a decade and a move likely to trigger a wave of similar hikes throughout the legal industry."

"As of July 1, 2016, new first-year lawyers at the firm will now get $180,000, up from its longtime standard of $160,000 for law-school graduates, according to a Cravath memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal. The increase lifts pay from there: fourth-year lawyers, for instance, will make $235,000,..."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/law-firm-cravath-raising-starting-salaries-to-180-000-1465241318

Back