• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That's a very accurate post. 'Nuff said.

Player Rep is an idiot ambulance chaser that is dumb enough to challenge strangers to tackling drills at the MO Club. Not a very bright candle.

Golden Shower, another idiot and troll. I am ready to take you on in tackling anytime. Do you have enough balls to step up for some tackling. I will crush you.

I can’t help but picture Ivan Drago snearing “I must break you” to Rocky when I read this post.

FIFY, and in my head it looks more like Bobby Boucher mumbling "tackling fuel."

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
ABQCat said:
Careful. He triggers on being called old.
Not so much. He triggers on BS posts from trolls like you two. He contributes more in a week than you two have in your 7 or 8 years. We learn to take the bad with the good.

Player Rep is an idiot ambulance chaser that is dumb enough to challenge strangers to tackling drills at the MO Club. Not a very bright candle.
Player isn’t an idiot ambulance chaser. He is a very successful business attorney.

Ringneck said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:

Golden Shower, another idiot and troll. I am ready to take you on in tackling anytime. Do you have enough balls to step up for some tackling. I will crush you.

I can’t help but picture Ivan Drago snearing “I must break you” to Rocky when I read this post.

In my head, I see Wilford Brimley mumbling something about adult diapers.

Ursa Major said:
Ringneck said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

In my head, I see Wilford Brimley mumbling something about adult diapers.

And diabetus

Spanky2 said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
Not so much. He triggers on BS posts from trolls like you two. He contributes more in a week than you two have in your 7 or 8 years. We learn to take the bad with the good.

Player isn’t an idiot ambulance chaser. He is a very successful business attorney.
So you don’t have concerns about an almost 70 year old man challenging Golden Eagle to a tackling drill. From what I saw of PR on the field after the spring scrimmage, I would be very concerned for his health. While his athletic resume’, as he’s often reminded us of, is quite impressive, his current weight and prominent limp would indicate that those days are long gone and never coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizfnz said:
Spanky2 said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So you don’t have concerns about an almost 70 year old man challenging Golden Eagle to a tackling drill. From what I saw of PR on the field after the spring scrimmage, I would be very concerned for his health. While his athletic resume’, as he’s often reminded us of, is quite impressive, his current weight and prominent limp would indicate that those days are long gone and never coming back.

If you had seen PR tackling in his occasion rugby cameos, you'd be more concerned about Golden Shower.

Lol what an arse licker. :thumb:

quote=kemajic post_id=1314938 time=1527358879 user_id=962]
ABQCat said:
braves84 said:
ranco said:
pr is the oldest 8th grader I have ever known.
8th grade might be to generous.
Careful. He triggers on being called old.
[/quote]

I want in. Mr. Not Gleason, bring wader and his lying pigtail with you. Damn, i'd crush you pussies so quick.

PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Playa reminds me of the Trump of Griz football.....but for some reason I kinda like him....IDK why

Washgrizfan1 said:
grizfnz said:
Spanky2 said:
GoldenEagle said:

If you had seen PR tackling in his occasion rugby cameos, you'd be more concerned about Golden Shower.

This just makes me wonder how many home movies PR has of himself throwing the football through tire swings, and form Rugby tackling drill tutorials. I can see it now...old green Dartmouth sweats, and matching headband.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
grizfnz said:
Spanky2 said:

This just makes me wonder how many home movies PR has of himself throwing the football through tire swings, and form Rugby tackling drill tutorials. I can see it now...old green Dartmouth sweats, and matching headband.

:lol: :lol:

EverettGriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
grizfnz said:

Cut to montage training video featuring Bonnie Tyler’s, I Need a Hero, background music.

[media]https://youtu.be/OBwS66EBUcY[/media]

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:

Cut to montage training video featuring Bonnie Tyler’s, I Need a Hero, background music.

[media]https://youtu.be/OBwS66EBUcY[/media]

Cut to E.R. scene with defibrillator . . .

I don't care if you are in PR's or Golden Shower's corner, the last several posts are freaking great.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
grizfnz said:
Spanky2 said:

https://youtu.be/xpj7o_kNJ48

What ya bet I can throw this pig skin over those mountains?? If coach put me in I could of won state! Break to scene with van in in a dry grass field tossing the pig skin for the camcorder!

Classic movie...

PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

This does not appear football related except somebody involved used to play the game, or go downtown and fight on the weekends, or both, so here goes.

GE, PR is no idiot. You see, only an idiot would put his personal assets at risk by stating his intention to physically injure (crush) a rival football fan at a future meeting, especially someone with the education and background to know that none of his insurance policies cover intentional acts. I mean, even if he didn't mean to break the other guy's chicken neck "crushing" him, he'd still be significantly at risk for that $20M life care plan the lawyer of even the most menially employed EWU alum could conjure up. Hence the only logical conclusion is that, all bravado aside, there would be no "crushing" of anything but aluminum cans. Only an idiot would show up to "crush" someone they publicly threatened, and as I stated, PR is no idiot.

horribilisfan8184 said:
PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

This does not appear football related except somebody involved used to play the game, or go downtown and fight on the weekends, or both, so here goes.

GE, PR is no idiot. You see, only an idiot would put his personal assets at risk by stating his intention to physically injure (crush) a rival football fan at a future meeting, especially someone with the education and background to know that none of his insurance policies cover intentional acts. I mean, even if he didn't mean to break the other guy's chicken neck "crushing" him, he'd still be significantly at risk for that $20M life care plan the lawyer of even the most menially employed EWU alum could conjure up. Hence the only logical conclusion is that, all bravado aside, there would be no "crushing" of anything but aluminum cans. Only an idiot would show up to "crush" someone they publicly threatened, and as I stated, PR is no idiot.

Haha. Sorry, but tackling a willing participant in football, rugby or otherwise is perfectly fine. And telling them you'll crush them is not a threat. How can some people be so dumb?

grizfnz said:
Spanky2 said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Tackling is mostly technique, strength and desire, as well as not being afraid to get hurt. I know you don't understand enough about tackling, and wouldn't know that. Weight impacts stamina, speed and quickness. Weight can help with tackles. I can't catch anyone anymore, but if they get close, i.e. between the cones, watch out. Weight can help with those tackles. Did you see who I was introducing to Bobby and Rosie? You probably don't even know who they were.

Latest posts

Back