• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
Are you too dumb or incompetent to link the article? Or, are you just trying to say how wonderful you are because you saw an article?

Here you go Asshole

http://missoulian.com/news/crime/prosecutor-gets-downtown-assault-case-allegedly-involving-griz-football-players/article_35bf6938-afd2-5ebf-ad2e-5bbea93046b5.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-2

You are the asshole. I had already seen the article.
doubt it, if you did see it why come after the op like that; unless you are.

ABQCat said:
braves84 said:
ranco said:
pr is the oldest 8th grader I have ever known.
8th grade might be to generous.
Careful. He triggers on being called old.
Not so much. He triggers on BS posts from trolls like you two. He contributes more in a week than you two have in your 7 or 8 years. We learn to take the bad with the good.

statler & waldorf said:
kemajic said:
We learn to take the bad with the good.

Very steep price to pay.
I learned, long ago, to "turn the other cheek"(link this PR, Matthew 5:39). I ran out of cheeks. Enough is enough.

Almost everyone knows you are an idiot who provides nothing of substance to the board. Even behind the keyboard, you are basically a zero.

Statler, try providing some information or some analysis. Picking at any posters, let alone good ones, is not what the board wants or needs.

Is that really all you have? No game? Never played the game? Young and dumb?

kemajic said:
ABQCat said:
braves84 said:
ranco said:
pr is the oldest 8th grader I have ever known.
Not so much. He triggers on BS posts from trolls like you two. He contributes more in a week than you two have in your 7 or 8 years. We learn to take the bad with the good.

That's a very accurate post. 'Nuff said.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
ABQCat said:
braves84 said:

Player Rep is an idiot ambulance chaser that is dumb enough to challenge strangers to tackling drills at the MO Club. Not a very bright candle.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
ABQCat said:

Player Rep is an idiot ambulance chaser that is dumb enough to challenge strangers to tackling drills at the MO Club. Not a very bright candle.

Golden Shower, another idiot and troll. I am ready to take you on in tackling anytime. Do you have enough balls to step up for some tackling. I will crush you.

PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Golden Shower, another idiot and troll. I am ready to take you on in tackling anytime. Do you have enough balls to step up for some tackling. I will crush you.
I’d buy a ticket for that event. Hopefully there won’t be any broken hips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayerRep said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

I can’t help but picture Ivan Drago snearing “I will crush you” to Rocky when I read this post.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
ABQCat said:

I thought the only guy challenging people to tacking drills was JCU27 saying he could easily tackle Dan Moore....did I miss something? :lol:

So.....who are the 2 players involved in this? Just trying to get you jokers back on track. Must be public knowledge, no?

RABIDAWG said:
So.....who are the 2 players involved in this? Just trying to get you jokers back on track. Must be public knowledge, no?

Seems like everyone but me knows who was involved.

Latest posts

Back