• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Football 19 Signed: (3) 2021 Offers

This seems like a longshot, but any potential for any surprise transfers? Drop down or JUCO? It seems highly unlikely but who knows, FBS is still playing, I'm not sure there are any JUCO's playing, but you never know I guess.

I hope Junior Bergen is a surprise UM signee tomorrow....

https://twitter.com/BSullytyme/status/1324793334443945984

Better get your coaches in Billings, GRIZ, msu is owning Billings and looks like it will continue into next year with the top 2022 talent from Billings sharing lots of msu stuff already.

All the guys who have committed signed so unless we have any suprises which I don’t see now unfortunately but that’s it for now guys.

grizfan1984 said:
Better get your coaches in Billings, GRIZ, msu is owning Billings and looks like it will continue into next year with the top 2022 talent from Billings sharing lots of msu stuff already.
That's what I was thinking 84. I feel like in the last 2 recruiting cycles, we have just gotten killed in Billings. I'll cut us some slack this year since Billings is a ways from Missoula and the coaches couldn't get out on the road this year, but I find it concerning how things are beginning to trend in Missoula. Luckily, most of the in-state talent was in our backyard this year but that won't be the case next year.

Griz til I die said:
grizfan1984 said:
That's what I was thinking 84. I feel like in the last 2 recruiting cycles, we have just gotten killed in Billings. I'll cut us some slack this year since Billings is a ways from Missoula and the coaches couldn't get out on the road this year, but I find it concerning how things are beginning to trend in Missoula. Luckily, most of the in-state talent was in our backyard this year but that won't be the case next year.

I was thinking the same thing cutting it slack for Covid but I’m not going to make that excuse anymore looking at the other Big Sky classes they got quite a few out of state guys so they are obviously doing something that we are not. Don’t get me wrong Sentinel is loaded but we can’t be the Sentinel GRIZ we need to dominate this whole state in order to beat msu and dominate the Big Sky it has to start with recruiting and watching the other schools kick our ass in recruiting has got to stop

Griz til I die said:
grizfan1984 said:

Yeah we did own Billings but these last two years not at much. We still have gotten guys around there though. Jace Schillinger was our ace recruiter there. I think Shann is doing a bit there but yeah

Jacob Sirmon just entered the transfer portal. I bet money the Griz are all over him

https://twitter.com/uwonsbn/status/1339285969917386754?s=21

HookedonGriz said:
Jacob Sirmon just entered the transfer portal. I bet money the Griz are all over him

You would hope. It seems like a no brainer if you can add him even if that makes a crowded QB room.

HookedonGriz said:

Can’t think of a reason he’d come here. He’s already hearing from PAC-12, Big 12, and G5 teams......I guess unless he wants to play with Cam.....

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Can’t think of a reason he’d come here. He’s already hearing from PAC-12, Big 12, and G5 teams......I guess unless he wants to play with Cam.....

Yep, A bit of a pipe dream but it is almost Christmas time so I’m hoping 😂

dayday said:
Griz til I die said:

Yeah we did own Billings but these last two years not at much. We still have gotten guys around there though. Jace Schillinger was our ace recruiter there. I think Shann is doing a bit there but yeah

Been off for a while. Time to take Billings back with regards to Griz recruiting. Coaches need to use Sulser and new kicking recruit Capser to facilitate. Both are ridiculously talented athletes. Had the opportunity to watch Camden Capser kick against Laurel and first game against Miles City. Watched him kick 70 yard kickoffs in both games. Damn! He dislocated shoulder on an onside kick recovery against Hardin. Somehow shoulder was put back in on sideline and spent the rest of the game kicking perfectly, including touchbacks and PAT kicks. Why aren't coaches outreaching these two guys more. I know Capser is still a senior, but Sulser and he should pull some serious weight with new recruits. I understand Billings Central has a couple up and comer guys that are really good. Capser should be part of recruiting those guys.

Griz RTD said:
dayday said:

Been off for a while. Time to take Billings back with regards to Griz recruiting. Coaches need to use Sulser and new kicking recruit Capser to facilitate. Both are ridiculously talented athletes. Had the opportunity to watch Camden Capser kick against Laurel and first game against Miles City. Watched him kick 70 yard kickoffs in both games. Damn! He dislocated shoulder on an onside kick recovery against Hardin. Somehow shoulder was put back in on sideline and spent the rest of the game kicking perfectly, including touchbacks and PAT kicks. Why aren't coaches outreaching these two guys more. I know Capser is still a senior, but Sulser and he should pull some serious weight with new recruits. I understand Billings Central has a couple up and comer guys that are really good. Capser should be part of recruiting those guys.

Sulser was used heavily in helping to try and get a certain player who eventually chose the scats so I think this is more on the coaches.

Back