• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Season wins

9-4

bobkittens suck
Jessie Choake is proof enough

1175892.gif

IdahoGrizFan said:
Is that the best you can do with your first post. LOL A little more optimism please. We already have good players now they just need to play like winners.

We have Buss and Sims, the only proven talent on the team. Spare me the hyperbolic drivel on the over hyped players by the eGriz talent scouts. Some of you should take a page out of Haucks book, heck try reading his book because Bobby sees the writing on the wall, some of you need to turn on the lights and be realistic like our coach.

PlayerRep said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
BlackChickenHobo said:
I am expecting this Hauck team to win at least 5 games this year maybe 6 or 7 if we get lucky. Anything more than a 5-6 season will be gravy until coach gets his guys in the system and stuff.

If we fired a coach for going 7-4 just to go 5-6, that's BS.

If we didn't renew a coach whose team was ranked nos. 12 and 8, post-season, went to the playoffs both years, and beat the Cats both years, to go 7-4, not make the playoffs, lose to the Cats, and not be ranked in the top 30, that's BS.

I might have to start a drinking game and do a shot every time you mention Delaney's rankings.
let-it-go.jpg

Back