• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 MT HS Football

Butte quick to 4th down. Going to punt Braves have it at 38 yard line. 3:11 left.
Baker to 41. Just clock grinding now. 2:35.
Counts drags d for 4 more yards.
Baker looks just short of 1st. 4th down call. Butte timeout. 1:43. Punt team is on, Jones TE is punter. Another TO, Braves. Jones kick to Dogs 19.
5 wide by Butte. Short catch.
2nd down. Complete good 1st Down. Butte screen. Down to Butte 43 yard line.

Under a minute. Just gonna grind it.
Morton sneaks it for a 1st Down. She's all done now but the shouting. V formation with 35 secs. Tick tick. It's done.

Sorry....needed some football, finally lol.
I'll be covering Senior and Wolf Pack tomorrow night. But Vim has me watching like 35 players, so I'll dial it down, lol.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
I'll be covering Senior and Wolf Pack tomorrow night. But Vim has me watching like 35 players, so I'll dial it down, lol.

Only like 10 👍

VimSince03 said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Only like 10 👍
...per side, plus refs. You also asked for an update on the popcorn concession....oil vs air popped.

Paytonlives said:
Bozeman 34-7 in 3rd over Hellgate... Game is running late they had some weather stops
I wondered why, when i turned on my radio at 9, the 3rd quarter was just starting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sam A. Blitz said:
'68griz said:
It's like Belgrade being a A school. I remember when they were a C school.

Good chance they will be AA within the next 5 or 10 years even with the new HS in Bozeman. Gallatin Valley will have 3 AA teams in the not so distant future. Wouldn't surprise me to see Manhattan grow to an A school either.
Two years. Belgrade is already planned to be AA in two years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

VimSince03 said:
AZDoc said:
VimSince03 said:
Griz90 said:
Love the optimism for my Sidney Eagles but I'm not quite buying it and I watch a lot of practices (I live a half-block from the field). First two weeks will give us an indication of where we are...Belgrade at home and Billings Central on the road. Class A is wide open for the taking.

This year's Sidney team is not nearly as talented as last years....but every top team in Class A lost a significant portion of senior leadership and talent. When I did the ranking, it was striking how many teams lost really good core groups of seniors that were major parts of their team.

I haven't lived in Montana for many, many years, but when the hell did Anaconda move to class B? Man I remember playing against the younger Huot, Nate Sanders, and another real good and fast kid a year older then Nate. They were always tough.

This will be their 3rd year in Class B I do believe.

Crap. I'm old enough to have remember Libby, Harve & the Heads being AA!!!!!

Senior leads Glacier 25-0 at half

Askelson (cat recruit) is all over the field. Blitzing on D and playing QB/RB on O

Sulser (Griz recruit) is being Sulser about 5 catches for 60 yards and a 35 yard TD

Drew Turner was held in check until late when he gained 50 yards on the last two runs before the half.

For whatever reason Glacier came out real flat with a lack of fire. And Senoir was really methodical. Senior had 19 points in the first 9 minutes of the game. Looks like Glacier D figured out what Senior was doing after the first quarter. On O the pack was having trouble with blitzes. Senior sent both backers many times and there was little room to run...

Senior gets the third quarter kickoff

Back