• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 MT HS Football

Bad snap....Counts gets it just pushing fights, down to 29
Baker just shakes and bakes breaks 4 sets of ankles. TD Braves. 5:42 to go.
27-12. Ep no good

Vim....Chad Himsley looking pretty good tonight as well as Trey Vasquez, Counts, Baker and Jones as well for Braves. Ferguson for Butte has stood out.

garizzalies said:
AZDoc said:
VimSince03 said:
Griz90 said:
Love the optimism for my Sidney Eagles but I'm not quite buying it and I watch a lot of practices (I live a half-block from the field). First two weeks will give us an indication of where we are...Belgrade at home and Billings Central on the road. Class A is wide open for the taking.

This year's Sidney team is not nearly as talented as last years....but every top team in Class A lost a significant portion of senior leadership and talent. When I did the ranking, it was striking how many teams lost really good core groups of seniors that were major parts of their team.

I haven't lived in Montana for many, many years, but when the hell did Anaconda move to class B? Man I remember playing against the younger Huot, Nate Sanders, and another real good and fast kid a year older then Nate. They were always tough.
The Huots went to OSU. I think you are thinking about Eathan Trent; played at western. I think that group (Trent sanders hoyland and crazy-legs) held the class a or all-class short relay for a while (???) 42-flat or something crazy like that. The Canooch had some dudes back in the day but could never win the chipper (FU Sidney!)

Yes that's him. Ethan Trent. Forgot he went to Western.

Braves fumble at their own 24. Mullot just throws it up and Ferguson just takes it away from Vasquez. TD Butte.
Ep good
19-27.
Braves two consecutive turnovers

Counts just churning yards tonight for the Braves. Braves have lineman at 6'4 290. Good size guys when they need some protection. Counts lowest carry is 2 yards tonight.
End of 3rd

Back