• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

117th Brawl Prediction, let's get this started !!!!!!!!!!

Many ‘games within the game’ this year...stitt o v ty d, Murray’s mobility against a pressure heavy defense (for the love of god, do not break contain), strength v strength in cats run game and griz run d, etc...

I expect a tough, anxiety ridden game that’s close in the 4th. 31-27 griz

Griz win, does it really matter by how much?

Last year, it seemed like the team gave up for the last games. I'm not sure why, whether it was coaching or athletic leadership, but this team seems to be locked in to find a way to win. I like it.

But for the record - Griz 44, Cats 14, final score for the Cats coming when the janitors are given uniforms and a chance to play in the brawl.

I am shocked that all you griz fans think this will be a high scoring affair, and also blown away you think the cats have any chance in this.
I saw a certain swagger in your defense this past weekend that I have not seen in 5+ years. Guys are flying around with confidence. I'm guessing your game plan will be to give high-pressure to Murray and spy the crap out of him. A beat is with your arm mentality. (he can't do it).
I predict our defense will slow your offense a bit, but will be worn down by the fourth where you pull away. Our offense will struggle early, and often.
griz... 24
Cats... 3

4thecats said:
I am shocked that all you griz fans think this will be a high scoring affair, and also blown away you think the cats have any chance in this.
I saw a certain swagger in your defense this past weekend that I have not seen in 5+ years. Guys are flying around with confidence. I'm guessing your game plan will be to give high-pressure to Murray and spy the crap out of him. A beat is with your arm mentality. (he can't do it).
I predict our defense will slow your offense a bit, but will be worn down by the fourth where you pull away. Our offense will struggle early, and often.
griz... 24
Cats... 3

tenor.gif

Last year, the Griz D did enough to hold MSU within a reasonable amount of points to win. With Jensen at QB, this years offense is operating more efficiently and should be able to put the Griz on top dispute Murray getting his yards. Plus, the game is in Bozeman, UM's home away from home.

GRIZ - 31

Montana State - 17

Griz D has given up 14 points in the last six quarters! This will continue. Offense is clicking!
Griz have revenge in mind because of last year!
Griz 52
Cats 7

I predict 5 passes... another B.O.W. trophy, fun Cat win, lots of binge eating by the um football team, and smiles...
0.jpg

Griz - 38 - (4 offensive td's, 1 fg, 1 defensive td)
Cats - 20 - (3 offensive td's and a missed PAT)

I think they have Murray come out throwing. He did pass for 311 yds against' SDSU this year. Our secondary is still unproven against' the pass. Josh Buss will spy Murray and Murray will not have a good day running. LaSane is a powerful runner as well as Anderson. I think we contain their running game.
Griz will win!

34-15

reinell30 said:
I think they have Murray come out throwing. He did pass for 311 yds against' SDSU this year. Our secondary is still unproven against' the pass. Josh Buss will spy Murray and Murray will not have a good day running. LaSane is a powerful runner as well as Anderson. I think we contain their running game.
Griz will win!

34-15

:thumb:

Back