• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

117th Brawl Prediction, let's get this started !!!!!!!!!!

IntuitiveGriz said:
reinell30 said:
I think they have Murray come out throwing. He did pass for 311 yds against' SDSU this year. Our secondary is still unproven against' the pass. Josh Buss will spy Murray and Murray will not have a good day running. LaSane is a powerful runner as well as Anderson. I think we contain their running game.
Griz will win!

34-15

Hope Buss has a STANDOUT game. But Murray did run away from Buss on his 48 yard TD scamper in the 2nd qtr last year.

Now he (Buss) gets his revenge!

SoldierGriz said:
Ringneck said:
On October 1st, the day after the Griz beat PSU and improved to 3-2, someone asked me how I thought the Griz would finish out the season. I predicted they'd win 4 of their last 6, with losses at Weber and MSU, and finish 7-4. Though I feel a lot more confident in this team 6 weeks later, I'm going to stand by that prediction and pick the Bobcats over the Griz.

MSU ran for 368 yards against us last year, and I think their running game will once again give us fits and wear us down on defense. I think Murray will throw more than 9 times this year, but I don't see him trying to stretch the field. I think the Bobcats will take a page out of EWU's plan to beat our defense - short passes and screens that turn into big gains. I think our defense will miss a lot of tackles, again, and give up a lot of 3rd down conversions.

Offensively, I think we'll see improvement from last year's disappointing showing, but I also think Gregorak can and will read Stitt/Selle like a book. I think we could have some success with the deep ball, especially if the running game is decent and we can run some play action. MSU's run defense is vulnerable, and I think our chance of a win rises and falls with the running game. I hope we don't abandon it too quickly.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Cats prevail in this one:

Bobcats 31
Grizzlies 26

Good post. I just think the msu defensive line is terrible....and will not get much pressure on GJ. I see the Griz scoring in bunches for the win.

2 things..... MSU is no EWU, and our defense is playing a whole lot better then they were when we played Eastern. We are on the up swing on both sides of the ball.

Good guys win, the way it should be.

Griz 38
Cats 24

IntuitiveGriz said:
This game pits two pretty close teams against each other, it will be interesting to see who takes it!

Close or convincing, come'on GRIZ, pull out the WIN!!! LET'S GO GRIZ

I'm with on most of your posts
24-21 ???

FTC

TCCGRIZ said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
This game pits two pretty close teams against each other, it will be interesting to see who takes it!

Close or convincing, come'on GRIZ, pull out the WIN!!! LET'S GO GRIZ

I'm with on most of your posts
24-21 ???

FTC

:thumb: :cool:

Wow, there are a lot of painfully clueless Griz fans on this board, predicting a Griz blowout victory.

I guess Coach Stitt isn't the only one.

Back