• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before He’s Even Coached a Game...

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Please let us know what he says about it when you tell him. Play well this season, and mind your studies. Can't wait to see you run out of that tunnel with your team! I have an early one tomorrow at Sawgrass, so I should get on the road and head over there after I greet these kids coming in from North Korea. Make sure to get your deposit down on our new Model 3, I'll say hi to Grimes for you.

What Time you teeing off? I am watching my wifes cousin tear it up in the morning groups...

Whew! I was off early, and am going to have to take it low tomorrow to make the cut. Just had a great range sesh with my top 5 instructor, and something clicked. I told my caddie to bring his scuba gear, because I'm taking this thing deep tomorrow. BTW, all of us tour guys laugh at Bobcat fans. Fowler and I had a good laugh about Choache yesterday. He was acting like he didn't even know who Choache was, and then was like, "Hey, man. You're not in this group. Can you leave me alone?" It's kind of how we joke.

Problem is, the afternoons are the toughest time to play...Even will get you under the cut, so just focus on every shot...Wind picks up in the afternoon, so your iron game needs to be STRONG!! Wish you the best..but as a top 20 player, I doubt you need my help....

Any help is always appreciated. My caddie was telling me I should try to get it in the hole in fewer stokes more often. I told him to keep up and shut up. What does he know? Thanks for the kind words.

The only thing we have figured out is everyone knows nothing 16 pages of he said she said speculation.

I’m just going out in a limb and suggest that the Russians are colluding with all teams in the bsc

AZGrizFan said:
This is gonna struggle to get to 17 if you pussies don’t start playing along.

Oh, we'll get there. We'd already be there if the communists didn't move this to the political board.

With that said, this Jacksonville nightlife is for shit. All the other players want to "get some sleep". I'm currently sitting at an Applebee's bar talking to some very over-the-hill tour groupies. They're tan. Overly tan. They are interesting, but I can't spend a night with one for fear of having a flashback to my summer working at the Restoration Hardware factory stuffing button-tufted chesterfields in Vintage Cigar.

CDAGRIZ said:
With that said, this Jacksonville nightlife is for shit. All the other players want to "get some sleep". I'm currently sitting at an Applebee's bar talking to some very over-the-hill tour groupies. They're tan. Overly tan. They are interesting, but I can't spend a night with one for fear of having a flashback to my summer working at the Restoration Hardware factory stuffing button-tufted chesterfields in Vintage Cigar.

That's a damn shame, Jacksonville used to be a swinging town. Few people know this but for a few weeks in the summer of 1974, I was Lee Trevino's caddie. I'll never forget one night in Jacksonville when Chi-Chi Rodriguez challenged Lee to a tequila drinking contest. Chi-Chi learned an important lesson that night, never challenge a United States Marine to a drinking contest.

We threw Chi-Chi's body in the dumpster behind the Ho-Jo's at 9:30 that night. Lee turned to me and said, throw me the keys to the Lincoln, hijo, we're heading to a gentleman's clubs I know, I've built up a powerful thirst.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That's a damn shame, Jacksonville used to be a swinging town. Few people know this but for a few weeks in the summer of 1974, I was Lee Trevino's caddie. I'll never forget one night in Jacksonville when Chi-Chi Rodriguez challenged Lee to a tequila drinking contest. Chi-Chi learned an important lesson that night, never challenge a United States Marine to a drinking contest.

We threw Chi-Chi's body in the dumpster behind the Ho-Jo's at 9:30 that night. Lee turned to me and said, throw me the keys to the Lincoln, hijo, we're heading to a gentleman's clubs I know, I've built up a powerful thirst.

That's peak Merry Mex. Guy was a ball hittin' Jesse, and his balls often hit Jessie. I heard an urban legend that they planted avocado trees in his divots after a long range sesh at Tenison Park in Dallas.

Bearcountry92 said:
The only thing we have figured out is everyone knows nothing 16 pages of he said she said speculation.

I’m just going out in a limb and suggest that the Russians are colluding with all teams in the bsc

Highly likely.

AZGrizFan said:
Bearcountry92 said:

Highly likely.

nah, just with the Griz and PSU.
Cuba is working with the California teams.

CDAGRIZ said:

Where is John Daly when a person needs him. That man is all class and could nothing but improve your reputation on the tour.

HelenaHandBasket said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Where is John Daly when a person needs him. That man is all class and could nothing but improve your reputation on the tour.

missed my tee-time. shit shit shit shit shit. wendy. oswef"- ug H grilders
cat2970140-s14

CDAGRIZ said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
CDAGRIZ said:

missed my tee-time. shit shit shit shit shit. wendy. oswef"- ug H grilders
cat2970140-s14

Your caddie only has TWO jobs...Clean your clubs, and wake you up in time to play...Oh and bury the hookers in the Swamp...THREE JOBS!!!

Back