• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Assad Smackdown

Describing a meeting with Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), Trump offered the following word salad:

“Well he said, you’ll be the greatest president in the history of, but you know what, I’ll take that also, but that you could be. But he said, will be the greatest president but I would also accept the other. In other words, if you do your job, but I accept that. Then I watched him interviewed and it was like he never even was here. It’s incredible. I watched him interviewed a week later and it’s like he was never in my office. And you can even say that.”

TRUMP: [Chinese] President Xi [Jinping], we have a, like, a really great relationship. For me to call him a currency manipulator and then say, “By the way, I’d like you to solve the North Korean problem,” doesn’t work. So you have to have a certain flexibility, Number One. Number Two, from the time I took office till now, you know, it’s a very exact thing. It’s not like generalities. Do you want a Coke or anything?

AP: I’m OK, thank you.

I've had more lucid conversations with drunks at the bar ... and those were with guys who'd fallen off their stools and were speaking from the floor.

Fat Bruno said:
Almost every one of our domestic terror attacks and mass shootings have been done by right wing lunatics ... as everyone who doesn't suffer from the chronic delusions that defectives like you have. Your "thoughts" on the psychiatric professions sound like the ravings of a lunatic. I'm sure they have a name for your condition, and you should pay heed and take advantage of the services they could offer a flake brained psych case like yourself. And, btw, it doesn't take a psychiatrist to know that Dump is one of the most insane fools in America.

RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO AMERICA THAN ISIS

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html

The condition is not being a brainwashed Libtard... Unfortunately for you, there is no hope because you have already suffered a lobotomy, and they didn't even need to drill

That's adorable how you linked Newsweek, by the way

I would like Audio of your Trump ramblings, please... What's that??? No audio, just words copied from one D team liberal message board to 300 other no name message boards??

No results on CNN, MSNBC, CBSNEWS etc...

You really love posting fake news constantly... You don't even try to be right about anything... Not even the King of Fake News, the WA post, can find your ramblings

Cuervohola said:
I would like Audio of your Trump ramblings, please... What's that??? No audio, just words copied from one D team liberal message board to 300 other no name message boards??

No results on CNN, MSNBC, CBSNEWS etc...

You really love posting fake news constantly... You don't even try to be right about anything... Not even the King of Fake News, the WA post, can find your ramblings

Actually not fake posts I am sad to say. He does seem to ramble. He should quit tweeting and only read prepared speeches. He seldom thinks out his words before he talks.

Trump is not a puppet like the other politicians that a lot of people are used to. He can think for himself and speak for himself. Although people may not always like what he says, tough, he still says it. Political correctness needs to stop!

reinell30 said:
Trump is not a puppet like the other politicians that a lot of people are used to. He can think for himself and speak for himself. Although people may not always like what he says, tough, he still says it. Political correctness needs to stop!

I agree, so do bald face lies.

coyote said:
reinell30 said:

I agree, so do bald face lies.

Show me one politician or wantabe politician who is not a liar! How can you fix them?

I like that heroic denial of massively reported news stories ... reality is not friendly to the right wing lunatics.

Eugene Robinson explains how Trump’s border wall promise is crumbling:

In the annals of pathetic climb-downs, this Sunday-morning tweet from President Trump deserves a special place of honor, or perhaps dishonor:

“Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.”

To put those weasel words in context, let me ask a question of all you small-business owners out there. If a customer brings some merchandise to the cash register and promises that one of his neighbors will pay you for it “eventually . . . at a later date . . . in some form,” what are your odds of ever seeing that money? How likely is it that “in some form” means cash? Do you let him walk out with the goods, or do you remind him you weren’t born yesterday?

Trump apparently believes we are all hopelessly naive. With his presidency nearing the 100-day mark, he is desperate not to have to acknowledge that his outrageous, ridiculous, impossible campaign promises were, in fact, outrageous, ridiculous and impossible.

Trump Prepping To Fold Like a Cheap Suit on Wall Demand ... SAD!
Announces Abject Surrender on Border Wall ShakedownI
ByJOSH MARSHALL PublishedAPRIL 24, 2017, 10:09 PM EDT
I noted over the weekend just how weak a hand President Trump was playing in his effort to force Democrats to vote for border wall money with a threat of taking away people’s health care coverage. I said this afternoon that it looked like he was getting ready to cave. But I could scarcely have imagined that Trump would preemptively cave as quickly, objectively and ridiculousness as he appears to have done. This is turning into the Dog Day Afternoon of legislative hostage dramas.

According to The Washington Post and NBC news, late this afternoon Trump signaled that he is giving in and will either accept non-wall money and pretend it’s like a wall or just give the whole thing up entirely and try again in the fall, which likely means never.

This passage in the Post is highly revealing …

But with a Friday deadline looming to pass a new spending bill, the Trump administration projected confidence that a shutdown would be avoided. In the face of fierce Democratic opposition to funding the wall’s construction, White House officials signaled Monday that the president may be open to an agreement that includes money for border security if not specifically for a wall, with an emphasis on technology and border agents rather than a structure.

Trump showed even more flexibility Monday afternoon, telling conservative journalists in a private meeting that he was open to delaying funding for wall construction until September, a White House official confirmed.

As you can see, White House officials were telegraphing a less confrontational stance – metaphor wall money. But Trump himself couldn’t help caving even more aggressively, apparently openly discussing where the White House assumes it will end up, which is getting nothing at all. So White House officials pitch new bargaining position; Trump, allowed to talk, says no let’s just lose completely.

This does fit the pattern with the earlier Obamacare repeal debacle – aggressive stance, bluster, confidence followed by abject surrender.

The Post charitably headlines this as “White House ‘confident’ of averting shutdown as Trump shows flexibility on wall.” But when you surrender there’s pretty good reason to be confident there won’t be a fight. How can there be? That’s not how it works.

I know. I know. Marshall be a libtard ... but what about his folding on the wall, Excretor ... it's being even more sarcastically panned by some disgusted and tragically disappointed Contardos.

A right-wing terror threat is more dangerous to Americans than radical Islamists, a controversial new report leaked from the Department of Homeland Security revealed.

The report, circulated this month by DHS, found that domestic terror attacks from extremist right-wing groups poses the biggest threat to Americans than foreign terrorists. Some federal and local law enforcement groups even see this right-wing terror threat as a greater concern than high-profile groups like ISIS, CNN noted.

The Homeland Security report cited 24 sovereign citizen attacks in the last five years.

The right-wing terror threats include a 2011 arrest of six members of the Alaska Peacemakers Militia, an anti-government group that planned to kidnap or kill state troopers. The list also included the June 8, 2014, attack on two police officers in Las Vegas by Jerad Miller and his wife, Amanda. The couple were part of an anti-government movement, and they left a note at the scene saying they wanted to start a “revolution.”

The latest right-wing terror threat will likely focus on law enforcement, the report noted: “(Sovereign citizen) violence during 2015 will occur most frequently during routine law enforcement encounters at a suspect’s home, during enforcement stops and at government offices.”

The report on the right-wing terror threat stirred controversy, including among those who felt the Obama administration was taking these rejecting the idea that the West is at war with radical Islam.

reinell30 said:

Far more dangerous and in need of stopping is political stupidity. And, this pinheaded nut case is the worst we've ever had.

Fat Bruno said:
I like that heroic denial of massively reported news stories ... reality is not friendly to the right wing lunatics.

Tweets or transcripts of an interview are not "massively reported news stories"...

Trump apparently believes we are all hopelessly naive. With his presidency nearing the 100-day mark, he is desperate not to have to acknowledge that his outrageous, ridiculous, impossible campaign promises were, in fact, outrageous, ridiculous and impossible.

EVEN IF the wall never happens in his 8 years, it won't come CLOSE to the disaster that is "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor... If you like your plan, you can keep your plan", and Nothing Trump does would ever be as disastrous as what would happen if your Communist candidate was elected

The likelihood of President Trump leaving his first term early, either through impeachment or resignation, has reached 1/1 odds, according to a U.K.-based gambling company.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

Far more dangerous and in need of stopping is political stupidity. And, this pinheaded nut case is the worst we've ever had.

97 days in office and he is the worst? There is fairness at it's best!

...the u n has interpretors...
...can translate swa-helee into chinese...
...but no one that can translate gibberish into english...

... :shock: ...

Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:

Tweets or transcripts of an interview are not "massively reported news stories"...

EVEN IF the wall never happens in his 8 years, it won't come CLOSE to the disaster that is "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor... If you like your plan, you can keep your plan", and Nothing Trump does would ever be as disastrous as what would happen if your Communist candidate was elected

The ACA is even more popular than ever. It was a bad GOP plan but still a yuuuuge improvement over what we had and a life saver for literally millions of people. A disaster only in the minds of brainwashed pinheads of the Reich. Bernie is the most popular politician in America and would have been one of the best prez we've ever had. We'll get him or one of his clones in 2020 after the enormous backlash to the Trump catastrophe.

Back