• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If you were Haslem

What would you do?

• Sign Stitt to a 3 year contract (No Changes)

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Sign Stitt to a 2 year contract (No changes)

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Sign Stitt to a 2 year contract and fire Semore

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Sign Stitt to a 1 year contract (No Changes)

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Sign Stitt to a 1 year contract and fire Semore

Votes: 50 31.1%
  • Fire all of them

Votes: 63 39.1%
  • Fire Stitt and Keep Semore

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Can you just combine the other 100 threads about what people want into this one? Seems that would make reading egriz easier today

Fahque said:
Can you just combine the other 100 threads about what people want into this one? Seems that would make reading egriz easier today

Trying to... hopefully this will gather everyone...

I’d have had the press conference at the end of the awards banquet to get it over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haslam begat Stitt, Stitt begat Semore...clean sweep the whole crowd, start fresh. These are all old dogs & new tricks will not happen

Seems so many have forgotten how this team would accept nothing less then tearing down goal posts only on our way to chattanooga. If I ran my business the same mediocre, non-chalant way this team has been run the past 6-8 years, I'd either be a piss poor realtor in Helena or Missoula or a shelf stocker at town pump. Same thing.

I wanted the fire Stitt and promote Semore to Head Coach, so I could watch eGriz melt down option.

ronangrizfan said:
Seems so many have forgotten how this team would except nothing less then tearing down goal posts only on our way to chattanooga. If I ran my business the same mediocre, non-chalant way this team has been run the past 6-8 years, I'd either be a piss poor realtor in Helena or Missoula or a shelf stocker at town pump. Same thing.

Right on Ronan

TCCGRIZ said:
ronangrizfan said:
Seems so many have forgotten how this team would except nothing less then tearing down goal posts only on our way to chattanooga. If I ran my business the same mediocre, non-chalant way this team has been run the past 6-8 years, I'd either be a piss poor realtor in Helena or Missoula or a shelf stocker at town pump. Same thing.

Right on Ronan

+1

TCCGRIZ said:
ronangrizfan said:

Right on Ronan
Ronan, I can relate to that as i’ve been a successful businessman, piss poor realtor and shelf stocker in a convenience store.

Good on you, I can relate. Except for the realtor part.

Spanky said:
TCCGRIZ said:
ronangrizfan said:

Right on Ronan
Ronan, I can relate to that as i’ve been a successful businessman, piss poor realtor and shelf stocker in a convenience store.

My decision would be based upon who might be interested in taking over. If it were highly possible we could Hauck, or another respected winning coach, I'd move in that direction. I'd definitely keep Justin Green and Germer on the staff.

Back