• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

For Those Who Will Be Unhappy With Stitt as Coach

grizpack

eGriz Club
DONOR
Please sign up in this thread. That way we can look back in 2-3 years, and see if you were completely wrong, or Karnac...... Should be interesting to see who will sign up. I went ahead and signed a few of you up...

RLGriz Fan
Oline Coach
Greenacres Griz

grizpack said:
Please sign up in this thread. That way we can look back in 2-3 years, and see if you were completely wrong, or Karnac...... Should be interesting to see who will sign up. I went ahead and signed a few of you up...

RLGriz Fan
Oline Coach
Greenacres Griz
Who is RLGrizFan? ;)

He will do a great job- he has an impressive back ground

Press conference tomorrow and he will be announced if not sooner

I am not wanted on this site because in my view Stitt is the best coaching hire since Don Read!

I wouldn't say raging morons. I speak for myself when I say I want real proof that he can handle the DI level. I've asked several questions and got no real answers. All we have are numbers from his DII level (of course). It's hard to be certain that it's the right move. But, I too, will admit when I'm wrong. I've been wrong before. This wouldn't be the last. I've watched videos of the Fly Sweep scheme and how it can is implemented into an offense. It looks solid. Looks. I just want wants best for Griz football. We spend a pretty good chunk of change driving across the state throughout the season to be at the games and it's very difficult to go watch them lose. Did it in 2012 and was not fun. Never the less, we will still go but man it's a long ride home.

I don't think Stitt will be a good hire. But, if he ends up being next head coach. I will support him because I support the program. And if he does end up being great, which I hope for. Then I'll gladly admit I was wrong. But, jcu never be wrong so bank on it. ;)

He will keep our current defensive coaches- or a total of 4 coaches from the current staff- so the big change will be on offense - we have needed a change there

The hard part is he plays a very fast game and I am not sure if we have the current players for his style. Remember he has done well from a strong academic school so the quality of those players might be suspect.

We need some kind of a spark to get to the next level again

wouldn't say unhappy but definitely not the best or most qualified choice! Hire the most qualified and experienced coach and not an experiment.

Add me to the list, Hauck needs to be hired and until he is we will continue to lose games like the last few seasons. This experiment is going to fail, it is pure poppycock plain and simple.

allgriz said:
wouldn't say unhappy but definitely not the best or most qualified choice! Hire the most qualified and experienced coach and not an experiment.
Agree this is the path of least resistance. One step above handing to Gregorak.

NLGrizFan said:
I wouldn't say raging morons. I speak for myself when I say I want real proof that he can handle the DI level. I've asked several questions and got no real answers. All we have are numbers from his DII level (of course). It's hard to be certain that it's the right move. But, I too, will admit when I'm wrong. I've been wrong before. This wouldn't be the last. I've watched videos of the Fly Sweep scheme and how it can is implemented into an offense. It looks solid. Looks. I just want wants best for Griz football. We spend a pretty good chunk of change driving across the state throughout the season to be at the games and it's very difficult to go watch them lose. Did it in 2012 and was not fun. Never the less, we will still go but man it's a long ride home.
This

grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
EdG said:
Really? Trying to figure out why I am so unimpressed.

He has a better record than Bobby...
Hardly. 80-17 (7 years) with 11 playoff wins at the FCS level solidly trumps 108-62 (15 years) with 1 playoff win at the DII level. Maybe BH was over his head in FBS; maybe Stitt will be over his head in FCS. It's a risk with which I'm not comfortable.

NLGrizFan said:

We went undefeated at home this year with a guy in charge who wasn't a D-I head coach until age 70. Get a grip, please.

kemajic said:
grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
EdG said:
Really? Trying to figure out why I am so unimpressed.

He has a better record than Bobby...
Hardly. 80-17 (7 years) with 11 playoff wins at the FCS level solidly trumps 108-62 (15 years) with 1 playoff win at the DII level. Maybe BH was over his head in FBS; maybe Stitt will be over his head in FCS. It's a risk with which I'm not comfortable.

Bob Stitt 108-62
Bob Hauck 95-67

Latest posts

Back