• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not essentially football related.... directly

I find it interesting that AG1 showed up to court in a t-shirt. If I was going to court I would look a little bit more business-like. Let's face it, he can say what he wants but showing up like that probably could be taken by the judge as he's not taking this seriously and she's less likely to believe him.

Also, did he recently shave? I saw someone in the Anaconda brewery a few months ago that looked like him. He was with a woman, who by their body language, she was the Alpha of the two.

EverettGriz said:
My primary takeaways:

1. Nice to see Alpha dressed in his best for the hearing (c'mon dude, every man needs to own at least one suit)

2. I'm mildly surprised you can print the word "sugartits" in a family newspaper.

This! Penny's ran a $39 sale on suits over father's Day weekend. I bought 5 of them.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
My primary takeaways:

1. Nice to see Alpha dressed in his best for the hearing (c'mon dude, every man needs to own at least one suit)

2. I'm mildly surprised you can print the word "sugartits" in a family newspaper.

This! Penny's ran a $39 sale on suits over father's Day weekend. I bought 5 of them.

Not that I’m quibbling, but I think that’s actually two words. Funny, like five suits from Penny’s, none the less.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
My primary takeaways:

Not that I’m quibbling, but I think that’s actually two words. Funny, like five suits from Penny’s, none the less.

Laugh all you want, Big Dog. Damn nice suits. While trying on the grey pinstripe one, my girl commented that I looked like an underworld kingpin from Minsk.

bgbigdog said:
Another of those things that turns out to be all Stitt’s fault. :lol:

Thanks for covering that one bgdigdog, it's usually my job but nice to have someone else carry the Blame Stitt load.
:lol:

I'm not certain which one of these people I dislike more. It really rubbed me the wrong way when she was given every opportunity at HER forum to make some sort of apology to Hauck and his family for pasting his name on book about rape and she didn't even hint it.

Now it didn't take her long to chime in on social media after yesterday's victory gloating about how she is such a world saver and making additional accusations against him that were never before printed. She's a hero says one fan.

No hero of mine. A hero sinks back into anonymity after they "save the day." She is doing anything but. I refuse to feel any deep sympathy for her.

signedbewildered said:
I'm not certain which one of these people I dislike more. It really rubbed me the wrong way when she was given every opportunity at HER forum to make some sort of apology to Hauck and his family for pasting his name on book about rape and she didn't even hint it.

Now it didn't take her long to chime in on social media after yesterday's victory gloating about how she is such a world saver and making additional accusations against him that were never before printed. She's a hero says one fan.

No hero of mine. A hero sinks back into anonymity after they "save the day." She is doing anything but. I refuse to feel any deep sympathy for her.

This is my one and only post in this thread:

I take no position at all. It would seem, however, that if the aim of the order is to diffuse a contentious situation, the court might admonish the moving party that further social media posting regarding the responding party may not be the best means to achieve that aim. I'm not talking about a bilateral protective order, because that was not before the court (to my knowledge). I'm just saying that in my limited experience in this area, a judge usually says to try to "stay away" from the subject of the protective order, rather than potentially inciting further conflict on social media. I haven't and won't read the transcript, so maybe the court did say that, IDK. Two cents.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
My primary takeaways:

Laugh all you want, Big Dog. Damn nice suits. While trying on the grey pinstripe one, my girl commented that I looked like an underworld kingpin from Minsk.

Underworld kingpin of Ada County is no small potatoes, or peaches for that matter. @ least you’ve got all those prison tats covered. Peach vodka. #sendmeaboxofthat

CDAGRIZ said:
signedbewildered said:

This is my one and only post in this thread:

I take no position at all. It would seem, however, that if the aim of the order is to diffuse a contentious situation, the court might admonish the moving party that further social media posting regarding the responding party may not be the best means to achieve that aim. I'm not talking about a bilateral protective order, because that was not before the court (to my knowledge). I'm just saying that in my limited experience in this area, a judge usually says to try to "stay away" from the subject of the protective order, rather than potentially inciting further conflict on social media. I haven't and won't read the transcript, so maybe the court did say that, IDK. Two cents.

The fact that you’d pass up the opportunity to respond to EVG & Ursa saddens me. Fortunately for all of us, it’s Friday most everywhere & I can address these feelings in the appropriate manner. #cheers

Allezchat said:
I find it interesting that AG1 showed up to court in a t-shirt. If I was going to court I would look a little bit more business-like. Let's face it, he can say what he wants but showing up like that probably could be taken by the judge as he's not taking this seriously and she's less likely to believe him.

Also, did he recently shave? I saw someone in the Anaconda brewery a few months ago that looked like him. He was with a woman, who by their body language, she was the Alpha of the two.

I think its safe to say that Alpha could give 2 shits about social norms and etiquette.

signedbewildered said:

Right, its almost like her and Alpha are perfect for eachother.....like the both deserve eachother

My wife, who knows nothing about eGriz or maroonblood or any of this nonsense, pointed to the photo in the paper and said, "Look at this guy!" :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
signedbewildered said:

Right, its almost like her and Alpha are perfect for eachother.....like the both deserve eachother

Ironic how similar their personalities are.

Both insecure bullies that enjoy being in the spotlight. They feed off the attention and sympathy of others. Sad.

Can someone please tell me the “alternative meaning” as referenced in the article to the “I rape..” comment? It says the comment was “followed by a seemingly innocuous phrase that also refers to a crude sex act.”
Have I been doing toaster strudels all wrong my whole life?
Seriously, a serious question.

PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
You must have quoted the wrong post? Did I say it was or wasn't significant? Pretty certain you were a lot harder on Davey than I was in previous threads.

The point is that many women react different to comments/threats from guys than men do.

Well (in general) I would agree with that but based solely on my post you responded to what would suggest to you my gender? Be specific.

I was pointing out that you weren't a woman and therefore you wouldn't react the same way as a woman likely would.

FYI. Both of my daughters have much harsher criticism of Davey for her actions (throughout this entire process) than I. Beautiful, educated, successful young women that don't get caught up in the latest "What's politically correct this week?" crap.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Allezchat said:

I think its safe to say that Alpha could give 2 shits about social norms and etiquette.
If he gave 2 shits about courtroom etiquette, perhaps he had the opportunity to attend a Griz football game in Missoula in 2018. Some people who defy social norms end up restricted by protective orders.

It makes me sad that the militaristic feminist movement gets to tally a win because he’s such a twat. Two wrongs don’t make a right and they should both be held accountable. Tragic that this is where we are as a society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayerRep said:
BlackChickenHobo said:
Where are the threats?

Both of these people are trolls and are getting what they deserve but I never read any direct threat.

It doesn't have to be a direct threat to be against the law.

Posting a meme about a Pillsbury pastry is not illegal and neither is posting an address that is found publicly on the internet. I would bet this gets overturned when they appeal and are not in front of an activist judge. The first amendment is very clear on this ''The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable.''

Yates vs United States
Snyder vs Phelps
Elonis vs United States

EverettGriz said:
I'm mildly surprised you can print the word "sugartits" in a family newspaper.

And yet the phrase “toaster strudel” gets censored and referred to as a “seemingly innocuous phrase that also refers to a crude sex act.”

BTW, thanks, eGriz, for all your help in deciphering that code. And by “all your” I really mean “no.” I had to go on the urban dictionary by myself for an answer. Now, my virgin mind is forever polluted, Bob in accounting thinks I’m a total perv, and I can never enjoy my favorite breakfast pastry again

Back