• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Would u rather win one or more playoff games each year

AZDoc said:
griznative24 said:
We will have to agree to disagree. Even with a healthy Johnson I believe msu, the dakota states, and perhaps a few others are much better teams than the current Grizzlies.

I’d say a couple teams possibly win, but Griz could beat any of those teams if fully healthy. The defense that was gashed is a high pressure, play from ahead, get big play type defense. It’s weakness as run…stopping the run regularly.

I dunno dude seems like you need to stop the run to beat those teams.

AND be ranked in the top 10 nationally, post-season poll, AND have 25,000 at home games,

OR, be ranked high in the conference and win only one playoff game every three years?

I.e. be UM or Sac St in the past 3 years?

Those are the only choices and real situations.
Here’s you first post from 2023. If I can find yours, you can find mine. Of course it it would just be easier to admit you’re wrong. Then again, maybe not in your case.

Here’s you first post from 2023. If I can find yours, you can find mine. Of course it it would just be easier to admit you’re wrong. Then again, maybe not in your case.
My search function doesn't pull up your posts from the fall, except a few of them, or I am not doing it right.

It is silly to say you can find one of my posts. Who cares? I am trying to get your posts.

Why don't you just admit that you were wrong multiple times last fall and you gave up on the Griz? Or prove my observation wrong. Show us all your posts, starting after NA, where you thought the Griz were fine and going to go deep in the playoffs. Show us all your posts where you thought the o-line would end up being good, or fairly good.

My search function doesn't pull up your posts from the fall, except a few of them, or I am not doing it right.

It is silly to say you can find one of my posts. Who cares? I am trying to get your posts.

Why don't you just admit that you were wrong multiple times last fall and you gave up on the Griz? Or prove my observation wrong. Show us all your posts, starting after NA, where you thought the Griz were fine and going to go deep in the playoffs. Show us all your posts where you thought the o-line would end up being good, or fairly good.
First, I’m not the one falsely accusing someone so it’s not my responsibility to show guilt, it’s yours. Second, the search doesn’t show all your posts, but it will show all the threads you’ve posted in. Third, not feeling good about the way the Griz played at NAU is not even close to giving up on them. Last, what does how I felt about the O line have to do with anything you’ve accused me of. Your are scrambling and it’s actually kind of sad to see you squirm like this. I expected far better of you. Guess I was wrong.

First, I’m not the one falsely accusing someone so it’s not my responsibility to show guilt, it’s yours. Second, the search doesn’t show all your posts, but it will show all the threads you’ve posted in. Third, not feeling good about the way the Griz played at NAU is not even close to giving up on them. Last, what does how I felt about the O line have to do with anything you’ve accused me of. Your are scrambling and it’s actually kind of sad to see you squirm like this. I expected far better of you. Guess I was wrong.
I haven't falsely accused you. You are falsely accusing me of falsely accusing you. I said you were wrong on various things. O-line is one of them. I am not squirming at all you are. You can't even remember what I "accused" you of in the last couple days. Here's what I said: "I’ve shown you to be wrong a number of times in past year."

Alabama, I'm not sure you want to do this battle with me, because I will do my homework and you will lose. But, go for it, if you want. I'm retired and have all the time in the world.

I haven't falsely accused you. You are falsely accusing me of falsely accusing you. I said you were wrong on various things. O-line is one of them. I am not squirming at all you are. You can't even remember what I "accused" you of in the last couple days. Here's what I said: "I’ve shown you to be wrong a number of times in past year."

Alabama, I'm not sure you want to do this battle with me, because I will do my homework and you will lose. But, go for it, if you want. I'm retired and have all the time in the world.
Ya, I already quoted exactly what you accused me of in the Genatone thread. Definitely not squirming. You have falsely accused me of being corrected by you a number of times last year and giving up on the Griz last year, neither of which happened. I cannot prove to you something that didn’t happen. You need to prove I did those things. But you know you’re wrong and you’re refusing to even try. Obviously I’m willing to battle or I wouldn’t have offered the $100 wager, money I certainly couldn’t afford to lose which shows how certain I am you’re wrong. I will admit being wrong right now though. It does appear a past post search dosnt show every thread someone has posted in. Not sure why you only get selected posts when searching a post history so I’m guessing you won’t be able to prove yourself correct. Most likely you are off the hook on this one. I know the truth though and in the end, that’s all that matters to me.

Ya, I already quoted exactly what you accused me of in the Genatone thread. Definitely not squirming. You have falsely accused me of being corrected by you a number of times last year and giving up on the Griz last year, neither of which happened. I cannot prove to you something that didn’t happen. You need to prove I did those things. But you know you’re wrong and you’re refusing to even try. Obviously I’m willing to battle or I wouldn’t have offered the $100 wager, money I certainly couldn’t afford to lose which shows how certain I am you’re wrong. I will admit being wrong right now though. It does appear a past post search dosnt show every thread someone has posted in. Not sure why you only get selected posts when searching a post history so I’m guessing you won’t be able to prove yourself correct. Most likely you are off the hook on this one. I know the truth though and in the end, that’s all that matters to me.
You couldn't even remember that I'd said you had been wrong on various things. Couldn't even remember 2 days later. I'm sure you can't remember what you posted in the fall. You can prove you didn't give up on Griz and were right on most things, by quoting where you said the team was fine after NAU, and would/could go deep in the playoffs. And where you praised Hauck and the coaches. No poster was more right on the team and football for the past season, than I was. Did you agree with me that D2 games are considered by the playoff selection committee?

You couldn't even remember that I'd said you had been wrong on various things. Couldn't even remember 2 days later. I'm sure you can't remember what you posted in the fall. You can prove you didn't give up on Griz and were right on most things, by quoting where you said the team was fine after NAU, and would/could go deep in the playoffs. And where you praised Hauck and the coaches. No poster was more right on the team and football for the past season, than I was. Did you agree with me that D2 games are considered by the playoff selection committee?
Wrong wrong wrong 😂😂😂. I quoted you exactly what you said earlier today in post #97 of the Genatone thread. You are wrong again. I should’ve bet you another $100 cus that one is easily provable. I doubt I posted the Griz would be fine after the NAU game but that certainly is not giving up on the Griz. In fact, I rarely post at all during the season. EGriz is primarily to get my fix for the lack of Griz football during the offseason. Once fall starts, I generally disappear from eGriz. Too many negative Nancy’s when the Griz are usually having a mostly successful season. As for Hauck, I have always been a defender of the greatest coach in Griz and conference history and usually shoot people down who speak against him. Not sure if I agreed with you on the D2 games cus it’s just as likely you agreed with me cus I read it from an FCS news article when it was discussed a couple years ago, well before the Farris St game was played.

Wrong wrong wrong 😂😂😂. I quoted you exactly what you said earlier today in post #97 of the Genatone thread. You are wrong again. I should’ve bet you another $100 cus that one is easily provable. I doubt I posted the Griz would be fine after the NAU game but that certainly is not giving up on the Griz. In fact, I rarely post at all during the season. EGriz is primarily to get my fix for the lack of Griz football during the offseason. Once fall starts, I generally disappear from eGriz. Too many negative Nancy’s when the Griz are usually having a mostly successful season. As for Hauck, I have always been a defender of the greatest coach in Griz and conference history and usually shoot people down who speak against him. Not sure if I agreed with you on the D2 games cus it’s just as likely you agreed with me cus I read it from an FCS news article when it was discussed a couple years ago, well before the Farris St game was played.
What I quoted earlier was what I also said earlier. I said both things. You can’t read or remember.

Post 78. See my quote in that post.

What did u read in an fcs article a few years ago?

Last edited:
What I quoted earlier was what I also said earlier. I said both things. You can’t read or remember.

Post 78. See my quote in that post.

What did u read in an fcs article a few years ago?
Apparently you can’t read either cus that is the exact quote I pasted into my post. Not sure why I’m even arguing with you over this cus it’s obviously right there for all to see. Done with it. As for the article, I’d doubt I can find it cus a google search just show’s articles from Nov of 2023 regurgitating the same info from previous articles. I do remember it was a Hero article though. It was discussing how playoff teams are selected and the criteria and requirements. It did reaffirm that a D2 win does count but that it didn’t carry as much weight as a D1 win. It also mentioned that a loss to a D2 would certainly affect a team’s playoff chances.

Apparently you can’t read either cus that is the exact quote I pasted into my post. Not sure why I’m even arguing with you over this cus it’s obviously right there for all to see. Done with it. As for the article, I’d doubt I can find it cus a google search just show’s articles from Nov of 2023 regurgitating the same info from previous articles. I do remember it was a Hero article though. It was discussing how playoff teams are selected and the criteria and requirements. It did reaffirm that a D2 win does count but that it didn’t carry as much weight as a D1 win. It also mentioned that a loss to a D2 would certainly affect a team’s playoff chances.
No such D2 article existed, to my knowledge, until after I went to the last 3 heads of the playoff comments, in about Oct. or Nov. last fall, and showed that what Herder was saying was wrong. Herder and Hero had said the wrong things about D2 multiple times.

You did NOT refer to post 78. You referred to post 97. This is what you said above: "I quoted you exactly what you said earlier today in post #97 of the Genatone thread." Bama, you are really losing it.

Bama, you are really losing it.
Mostly just lost the desire to continue this discussion. You are very good at debating by beating your opponent into the ground with a relentless bullheadedness at standing your ground, no matter how wrong you might be😂. In a sick twisted sense, I gotta admire that. This point goes to you👍.

Mostly just lost the desire to continue this discussion. You are very good at debating by beating your opponent into the ground with a relentless bullheadedness at standing your ground, no matter how wrong you might be😂. In a sick twisted sense, I gotta admire that. This point goes to you👍.
K. Not looking for points.

Back