• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will The Coaching Staff Learn From This Game?

MTGRZ said:
PlayerRep said:
grizghost said:
…..pretty hilarious reading these posts..first lost and everybody is an expert! ...the game could
have gone either way so learn from your mistakes and move on...plenty of football to be played
and the players will get better...remember when Pflugrad team got destroyed by Sac St..and
everybody thought JJ was not up for the gag..and that year they just got better w/every game...be
patient they will get better...no reason to throw players under the bus! Go Griz!

This seems so obvious to me, as well as a fairly large number of other posters who have made similar comment.

Third this sentiment. Settle down folks. Lots of games left. Who the hell are we to judge the coaching staff? Especially after 3 games! Glad to see there are still some sane posters on here.

When can we start judging the coaches? Asking for a friend...

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
Grizwold said:
MCGF I think you make some very valid points. Although I think Snead makes a lot of things happen with his feet. No way in hell does Gresch get away from half the rush that Snead gets away from. But he really needs to start putting the ball on the numbers. As for Eastwood, everybody has nailed it. He is not our best back and getting kind of pissed that he is the guy 90% of the time.
The Gresch fans here forget how he struggled in the tougher games last year and never did deliver a quality win, which Sneed did in his first outing. Sneed had the Griz cruising yesterday until a yanked XP, a punt return to the house and a fumble after a great pass. Then there was the long completion earlier to the one yard line negated by yet another penalty. Sneed's performance gave the team every chance to win.

It’s yet to be determined whether UNI was a quality win. That being said, I completely agree with the rest of your post. Sneed did everything he could. If I could take two passes back, they would be a) the pass he threw where the offensive guy fell down while catching it...if it had been thrown in stride it’s a TD; and b) the pass he needed to throw OVER the defender (our guy was 3-4 steps behind him) and instead he threw a rope that the defender was able to jump up and tip. THAT was a TD also if thrown correctly. He’s running for his life half the time back there, so the fact he’s able to complete any passes at all is a minor miracle.
This.

Sneed has overall impressed me a lot by his grit and determination, and his short passes are usually pretty money. Don’t need to comment on his running, because he’s doing great there.

That said, his deep passes leave a lot to be desired. At this point, with no running game, those passes are going to be tough sledding for us, but if/when the fun game starts to improve, or if the line could just give him more time, I think the long passes will get better.

If it does continue to be an issue, and it prevents us from keeping up with higher octane passing offenses, that’s when we can worry about it. Right now, Sneed’s deep ball might not even be in the top 8 or 10 things that cost us yesterday.

I don’t get the Gresch talk here because it’s all just wasted words. I wish he were still here, but he isn’t.

Finally, I’m excited to see if Calhoun gets more playing time because I agree he would be an upgrade over Eastwood. Nothing against Adam, but Jeremy is just a more polished and patient runner that this offense probably needs right now.

I thought the little bowling ball did well Saturday. Not understanding why he didn’t get more touches.

uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
Grizwold said:
MCGF I think you make some very valid points. Although I think Snead makes a lot of things happen with his feet. No way in hell does Gresch get away from half the rush that Snead gets away from. But he really needs to start putting the ball on the numbers. As for Eastwood, everybody has nailed it. He is not our best back and getting kind of pissed that he is the guy 90% of the time.
The Gresch fans here forget how he struggled in the tougher games last year and never did deliver a quality win, which Sneed did in his first outing. Sneed had the Griz cruising yesterday until a yanked XP, a punt return to the house and a fumble after a great pass. Then there was the long completion earlier to the one yard line negated by yet another penalty. Sneed's performance gave the team every chance to win.

It’s yet to be determined whether UNI was a quality win. That being said, I completely agree with the rest of your post. Sneed did everything he could. If I could take two passes back, they would be a) the pass he threw where the offensive guy fell down while catching it...if it had been thrown in stride it’s a TD; and b) the pass he needed to throw OVER the defender (our guy was 3-4 steps behind him) and instead he threw a rope that the defender was able to jump up and tip. THAT was a TD also if thrown correctly. He’s running for his life half the time back there, so the fact he’s able to complete any passes at all is a minor miracle.
This.

Sneed has overall impressed me a lot by his grit and determination, and his short passes are usually pretty money. Don’t need to comment on his running, because he’s doing great there.

That said, his deep passes leave a lot to be desired. At this point, with no running game, those passes are going to be tough sledding for us, but if/when the fun game starts to improve, or if the line could just give him more time, I think the long passes will get better.

If it does continue to be an issue, and it prevents us from keeping up with higher octane passing offenses, that’s when we can worry about it. Right now, Sneed’s deep ball might not even be in the top 8 or 10 things that cost us yesterday.

I don’t get the Gresch talk here because it’s all just wasted words. I wish he were still here, but he isn’t.

Finally, I’m excited to see if Calhoun gets more playing time because I agree he would be an upgrade over Eastwood. Nothing against Adam, but Jeremy is just a more polished and patient runner that this offense probably needs right now.

I find it hard to argue with what you have posted. Well thought out, but what about Lee. Seriously? Why does everyone overlook a kid who was recruited to Wazzu and does a solid job when he is in? I just don’t get it. The kid runs hard and gets through initial tackles for extra yards. Give him more time on the field. He should be starting.

AZGrizFan said:
I thought the little bowling ball did well Saturday. Not understanding why he didn’t get more touches.

+ 100. If there is one thing driving me crazy about this season - it is he B.B. not getting time. I don’t know that B.B. is an overly flattering term, but he gets it done.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PR tends to go into protect mode, just like when an athlete gets in trouble with the law. That's why Sneed passed so well and Eastwood ran so well today. If you think you're going to get an intellectually honest appraisal of the game from him, your f***[*] crazy. It's just the way it is.

Did I say anything about how Eastwood played? If so, please post it for me.

I summarized the game in multiple post as well as anyone did. I summarized the loss, and end of game, accurately, and just like Kem did. UM gave up a punt return and followed with a fumble. That's what happened. That no. 5 for WI is a very good and fast player. He didn't do much early, but he hurt us late. Again, a terrific player.

Like Kem, I am surprised that so many posters, and apparently you, can't see the obvious. I think Eriul and argh's view were somewhat similar to ours too.

I summarized the game in multiple post as well as anyone did.
According to whom? Yourself? :lol: :lol:

If you want a good summary of the game, go read BW's summary again. And the game can accurately be defined as a meltdown. You were wrong there too.

Like Kem, I am surprised that so many posters, and apparently you, can't see the obvious.

More than a few times you've personally went after Kem on this board and questioned his knowledge and experience with the game of football. :lol: :lol: (sorry Kem!).

You continue to defend Sneed's ability to make mid to long passes. That is untrue. I personally like the kid and think he's got a ton of grit. But to say he's throws a good deep ball, especially those passes that require touch, is not supported by the evidence that we've seen on the field. Yes, he's got a great completion percentage, but most of those completions are 5-7 yard passes.

Your pattern after a UM loss is to get on this board and bully other posters who make negative or critical comments about the coaches and players. Your mission seems to be to take on all detractors and protect the brand at all costs. Even if some of their views or criticisms are valid.

The vast majority of us get sick of your personal attacks on others. How many longstanding posters have you not went after? As long as you do this, you won't be taken seriously on this board or have the respect of many others. If you can't stand differing or critical comments about the team, perhaps message boards aren't for you. Grow the fuck up.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PR tends to go into protect mode, just like when an athlete gets in trouble with the law. That's why Sneed passed so well and Eastwood ran so well today. If you think you're going to get an intellectually honest appraisal of the game from him, your f***[*] crazy. It's just the way it is.

I summarized the game in multiple post as well as anyone did. I summarized the loss, and end of game, accurately, and just like Kem did. UM gave up a punt return and followed with a fumble. That's what happened. That no. 5 for WI is a very good and fast player. He didn't do much early, but he hurt us late. Again, a terrific player.

Like Kem, I am surprised that so many posters, and apparently you, can't see the obvious. I think Eriul and argh's view were somewhat similar to ours too.

If you want a good summary of the game, go read BW's summary again. And the game can accurately be defined as a meltdown. You were wrong there too.

Like Kem, I am surprised that so many posters, and apparently you, can't see the obvious.

More than a few times you've personally went after Kem on this board and questioned his knowledge and experience with the game of football. :lol: :lol: (sorry Kem!).

You continue to defend Sneed's ability to make mid to long passes. That is untrue. I personally like the kid and think he's got a ton of grit. But to say he's throws a good deep ball, especially those passes that require touch, is not supported by the evidence that we've seen on the field. Yes, he's got a great completion percentage, but most of those completions are 5-7 yard passes.

Your pattern after a UM loss is to get on this board and bully other posters who make negative or critical comments about the coaches and players. Your mission seems to be to take on all detractors and protect the brand at all costs. Even if some of their views or criticisms are valid.

The vast majority of us get sick of your personal attacks on others. How many longstanding posters have you not went after? As long as you do this, you won't be taken seriously on this board or have the respect of many others. If you can't stand differing or critical comments about the team, perhaps message boards aren't for you. Grow the f*** up.

Said UM let the game slip away. Said the 5 turnovers plus the punt return were the primary reasons for the loss. Said the punt return, followed by fumble on pass, followed by terrific plays by no. 5 (and the qb) were what caused to lead to disappear. Said the decision to go for TD on 4th and 1 was fine, and Hauck clearly agreed according to his post-game comment. Said the team is a work-in-progress. Pointed out that Sneed has a higher completion percentage than Jensen, and that, so far, Jensen has thrown fewer interceptions per TD. Agreed with other posters who have said that Jensen would be getting sacked a lot with this offense. Think I complimented Semeza, except for his missed extra points.

No, it was not a meltdown. It just wasn't. A number of posters felt that way. It was mostly 2 bad plays. Had we had only 1 of the bad plays, we would have one.

Yes, have disagreed with Kem at times in the past, but have agreed with almost everything he's paid in the last year or so. Never said he never played the game, because I can see and know he did.

I have said almost noting about Sneed's long passes, except that he threw multiple good long passes. You just didn't see them because of the bad camera work, nor do you want to admit it, I assume because it doesn't fit your agenda.

His completed pass down the sideline was a good long pass, just a bit too long so receiver lost his feet. His completed pass to the 1 was an awesome pass and catch. His interception at the end was a good pass, but may not have been the right decision. Some of the other passes that were off camera appeared to be decent. In any event, I have never said he was a good long passer. Never.

Most of Sneed's completions are not 5-7 yards. Jensen threw more short passes last year than Sneed does, due to the type of offense.

Nope, I mostly. just go after the posters who come on after losses to complain, over-the-top posters, posters I don't respect, and jerks. If you or they can't defend what they say, then I say tough luck. Yes, I am going to support the team, coaches and players, from what I view as unfair attacks and unfair or incorrect criticism.

Name one thing that I defended that wasn't correct, or at least arguable correct.

I am taken very seriously by a huge number of posters. I know a lot of them. I get compliments and positive feedback all the time. Those tend to be people who support the team. I don't care if you take me seriously or not (even though I bet your do). I say what I think and what I know, and I am highly confident that it is usually correct or in the ballpark.

A personal attack is saying: I disagree with some post or someone, someone never played the game, or someone doesn't understand the game? Just because I sometimes post directly, isn't attacking or bullying. Jeez, grow some balls. This is the internet. If you want to look at personal attacks, look at what posters say to me. They swear, insult, make up stuff, etc.

I find it interesting that you feel you can speak for the "vast majority". No one does, and you of all people don't.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:

The vast majority of us get sick of your personal attacks on others. How many longstanding posters have you not went after? As long as you do this, you won't be taken seriously on this board or have the respect of many others. If you can't stand differing or critical comments about the team, perhaps message boards aren't for you. Grow the f*** up.

Said UM let the game slip away. Said the 5 turnovers plus the punt return were the primary reasons for the loss. Said the punt return, followed by fumble on pass, followed by terrific plays by no. 5 (and the qb) were what caused to lead to disappear. Said the decision to go for TD on 4th and 1 was fine, and Hauck clearly agreed according to his post-game comment. Said the team is a work-in-progress. Pointed out that Sneed has a higher completion percentage than Jensen, and that, so far, Jensen has thrown fewer interceptions per TD. Agreed with other posters who have said that Jensen would be getting sacked a lot with this offense. Think I complimented Semeza, except for his missed extra points.

No, it was not a meltdown. It just wasn't. A number of posters felt that way. It was mostly 2 bad plays. Had we had only 1 of the bad plays, we would have one.

Yes, have disagreed with Kem at times in the past, but have agreed with almost everything he's paid in the last year or so. Never said he never played the game, because I can see and know he did.

I have said almost noting about Sneed's long passes, except that he threw multiple good long passes. You just didn't see them because of the bad camera work, nor do you want to admit it, I assume because it doesn't fit your agenda.

His completed pass down the sideline was a good long pass, just a bit too long so receiver lost his feet. His completed pass to the 1 was an awesome pass and catch. His interception at the end was a good pass, but may not have been the right decision. Some of the other passes that were off camera appeared to be decent. In any event, I have never said he was a good long passer. Never.

Most of Sneed's completions are not 5-7 yards. Jensen threw more short passes last year than Sneed does, due to the type of offense.

Nope, I mostly. just go after the posters who come on after losses to complain, over-the-top posters, posters I don't respect, and jerks. If you or they can't defend what they say, then I say tough luck. Yes, I am going to support the team, coaches and players, from what I view as unfair attacks and unfair or incorrect criticism.

Name one thing that I defended that wasn't correct, or at least arguable correct.

I am taken very seriously by a huge number of posters. I know a lot of them. I get compliments and positive feedback all the time. Those tend to be people who support the team. I don't care if you take me seriously or not (even though I bet your do). I say what I think and what I know, and I am highly confident that it is usually correct or in the ballpark.

A personal attack is saying: I disagree with some post or someone, someone never played the game, or someone doesn't understand the game? Just because I sometimes post directly, isn't attacking or bullying. Jeez, grow some balls. This is the internet. If you want to look at personal attacks, look at what posters say to me. They swear, insult, make up stuff, etc.

I find it interesting that you feel you can speak for the "vast majority". No one does, and you of all people don't.
Another self-proclaimed stable genius.

Ursa, you have no game. Talk big, and then melt when someone says boo.

I pulled together my short game summary. Now, let's see your game summary.

PlayerRep said:

Why the fuck would I write a game summary?

Here's one:
Griz lose -> PR becomes a raging dick and attacks other posters who don't agree with him.

Fini

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

Why the f*** would I write a game summary?

Here's one:
Griz lose -> PR becomes a raging dick and attacks other posters who don't agree with him.

Fini

Ursa, I put her on ignore but for some reason they feel compelled to stalk any and everything I post and belittle my comments. I too sink to that level by responding at times. Must be experiencing dementia from getting trucked by Butte kids when they were a Bozo chickenhawk.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

Why the f*** would I write a game summary?

Here's one:

Fini

Ursa, I put her on ignore but for some reason they feel compelled to stalk any and everything I post and belittle my comments. I too sink to that level by responding at times. Must be experiencing dementia from getting trucked by Butte kids when they were a Bozo chickenhawk.

Ha! I'm just here to make fun of cat fans and for the fellowship of other Griz fans. Just can't abide a bully.

If nothing else you have to love the passion on this board! Nothing like a game we all knew would be tough turn from what looked like a definite win into a frustrating loss to bring out the display of passion for this team. Everyone is simply displaying their interest for the program through their own personality. Overall the program is on the rise. Just look at all the posts related to this loss and all of the frustration and tell me there isnt still a strong and growing fanbase. Team played well overall. Made some mistakes which cost them a game. Coaches and players will both learn from this of course. We are not a championship caliber team. Yet.

PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
Proud Griz Man said:
I respect your opinion but disagree with your post. I believe that the UM coaching staff wants to win games, and plays the kids that are best prepared and perform best in practice. I think the UM coaching staff will work with the players to eliminate some of those critical mistakes that ultimately caused the WIU loss.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
At this point in the season, I am seriously questioning some of the coaching staff’s priorities. I think some of them still have a chip on their shoulders about being passed over for Stitt a few years back.

For those of you who are technically challenged, the short version is the close personal relationship between Sneed and Rosenbach is the reason that Gresch left the Griz football team.
It doesn’t matter that we had a proven winner in Jensen or a kid like Humphries with a better arm standing on the sideline, Sneed’s relationship with Rosenbach is all that matters.

Wait, wait, wait... Your post was far too civil and mature for eGriz. You didn't personally insult me and proclaim that your opinion is the only valid opinion on this site. And you forgot to declare that anyone who doesn't agree with you clearly doesn't understand football. :lol:

In all sincerity, thank you for your reply. It's beyond refreshing to be able to discuss Griz football with actual adults. Even those who have opinions that are different than mine!

PlayerRep said:
I don't believe for a second that you wanted to have a football discussion. Like many of your posts over the years, you mainly wanted to complain and do it in a fairly harsh manner. And you wanted to blame the coaches, especially Hauck. And, you couldn't just do this in an existing thread, you had to create your own thread with the title you chose.

First, please remember one thing -- I don't care what you think or believe.

But I need a break from life for a while, so I might as well spend some demonstrating to anyone who cares to read why your latest comment is so completely ridiculous...

I realized long ago that you were a delusional narcissistic clown who primarily comes onto this board to talk about yourself. Even the screen name you chose demonstrates this -- you're not a fan, you're above all of us common fans. Instead, in your feeble mind, you're here as a representative on behalf of the players.

For years I have watched you chime into discussions, not to offer your opinion, but to correct the opinions of others. To explain why they're wrong and you're right.

When they don't agree with you, then you rudely declare their opinions to be invalid by asserting that they "never played the game" -- so often that the phrase is now a running joke on this website.

You're too blinded by your own narcissism to even recognize that not only don't people like you, but they think you're a joke too.

What's worse is that you're too arrogant to just ignore people.

You continually harass them with your insulting comments on every. freaking. post. they. make.

I'm not exaggerating either - Here is a screen capture of what I saw last night when I checked in on this thread...

:question:

NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T DO THIS!!!

PlayerRep said:
I see that a number of people don't agree with you, or much of what you said, so it's not just me.

I realize that in your confused mind that if even one person disagrees with me, then that somehow proves that you are right and I am wrong. :roll:

What about the people that agreed with me? I scrolled through just the first page of this thread and found the following:

EverettGriz said:
While I don't condone everything (many things?) in the post, the OP does make some legitimate points. Namely, Sneed really, really, really struggles on deep balls. There's simply no getting around it. Also, I agree Eastwood doesn't appear to be a DI back. There were multiple opportunities for cut backs or the ability to pop off tackle for yards and he just bulldozes straight ahead. Vision is clearly a problem, and I've to see any athleticism that makes up for it.

'68griz said:
I mostly agree with Mining's post. I definitely agree with the info on the running backs. Not necessarily an anti-Hauck comment, but he has always played favorites, and the fact that both Sneed and Eastwood are starting, in my opinion, affirms that.

jcu27 said:
Agreed for most of it. Sneed is inaccurate and panics. Eastwood needs a year or two for sure.. Lee should be the starter. Also 100% agree is Gresch was here we would have won. However that is not the case and we can only hope for progression. I think this team still at worst gets 3 losses. Lessons hopefully have been learned.

nzone said:
There is no question in my mind that both Lee and Calhoun are much better backs. Why Bobby continues to play Eastwood stifles my mind. If in fact Calhoun has paid his penalty he would give us a much much better chance of getting a resemblance of a running game. Has better vision, hits holes quicker and is a lot faster. Not to mention tough as hell. Lee needs to catch the ball better out of the backfield but imo twice the back Eastwood is. But Hauck will be Hauck and is going to sink or swim his way. I am not even going to bring up......

ordigger said:
I certainly have no inside knowledge of anything like this, but as an outside observer I do believe it is evident that both Sneed and Eastwood are playing ahead of others that could perform better. Would love to see how Cam does, but not sure that will happen. And Eastwood is clearly not the answer. When Stitt was accused of this, the outrage seemed much louder.

Do they count in your beautiful mind? Or do you block them out because your mind can't comprehend that they contradict the point you are trying to make?

PlayerRep said:
I had seen you posting how embarrassed you were in the game thread, so it didn't surprise me when I saw you new thread. That's your mode of operation.

--- Begin Sarcastic Court Room Scene ---

Your Honor, I would like to plead guilty to the thought crime of expressing my opinions on the game thread while watching the game yesterday afternoon.

For example, when faced with a 4th and 1 from WIU's 3-yard line, the coaches opted to go for it rather than take the FG and go up by 7 points. As a result, I made the following disgusting comment:

MiningCityGrizFan said:
that is embarrassing for those kids

There were a number of plays that were embarrassing to watch. And I made similar comments. I didn't realize I was on PR probation and was not allowed to express my opinions freely.

I apologize for making jokes too. After Sammy Akem's second TD grab I made a thoughtless joke that also included political humor:

MiningCityGrizFan said:
Akem for President.
MGGA

I also made a terribly cruel comment about Sneed's QB'ing abilities -- and someone even agreed with me.

grizband said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
Sneed is a good QB, but his biggest weakness is his inability to throw the deep ball.
First game I've been able to watch this season, but I've noticed the same. His long passes seem either over or under thrown.

I beg the court for mercy for expressing my opinion and deceiving others into agreeing with me.

I also beg for leniency for starting my own thread on eGriz to express my own opinions without seeking the proper permits and permission from the eGriz Thought Police.

:pray:

--- End Sarcastic Court Room Scene ---

PlayerRep said:
You hadn't posted since mid-August. Not one post. It was June before then. I figured you just saw a chance to come on the board and start complaining, like you have in the past. I recall that when you first came on the board a dozen years ago, in 2006, you wanted to replace Hauck with Van Diest. So, you've never had any credibility with me, and we've tangled before.
:wtf:

Now you're entering into creepy, stalker territory!!!

Ok, buckle up kids because we are about to go through the looking glass...

PR is finally stumbled onto something -- and he's got me dead to rights -- It's true. I hadn't posted since June.

When the school year ended and Griz athletics went on summer hiatus, there wasn't much to discuss so I stopped coming to eGriz as much.

I know this is hard to believe, but try to follow this logic -- I swear this is NOT an elaborate conspiracy theory!

eGriz is pretty dead over the summer. So I stepped away. I spent the summer at family get-togethers and seeing friends over the 4th of July, watching my kid's baseball games, and traveling a bit for work.

I did check in a few times on eGriz, but there wasn't much going on. Something about a green egg smoker if I remember correctly. And I didn't feel the need to post for the sake of reading my own posts.

Before you read any further, I must offer a trigger warning.

The following information may LITERALLY blow your mind.

I came back to eGriz in August. Around the time that...FALL CAMP STARTED!!!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lXdyD2Yzls[/media]

I actually went to a few of the practices too, I just didn't feel the need to tell everyone on eGriz about it.

What will really blow PR's mind is that I was fortunate enough to spend about 20 minutes talking with Coach Hauck in his office this summer.

I'd never had the chance to speak with him in person before and I was blown away. He's a very impressive guy.

PR I realize that this is difficult for you to accept because you can't get within three miles of Bobby Hauck without running to the nearest keyboard, but I swear, it's all true. All of it.

(Seriously, it is.)

PlayerRep said:
In my first post in your thread, I said the following: "If you want to debate some points, be specific and I will debate you." Don't believe I got a response from you. Figured that you were afraid to actually engage in specifics.

No. No, you didn't get a response from me. Not because I'm afraid to engage in specifics. Because as you can see from the screenshot I shared above, I have you blocked because you're an idiot troll who goes out of his way to harass people.

Note that you replied to my comment to another person.

Don't worry, I still know you're around because I keep seeing references to the aforementioned "but I never played the game" joke so I know you're still annoying other people and apparently welching on bets.

:loser:

PlayerRep said:
I love to discuss and date the specifics, but I find that posters like you just want to use your conclusions and usually won't discuss and provide specifics.

If you weren't senile (because clearly, you've been keeping tabs on me all these years) then you'd have to admit that I'm not afraid to debate my positions with anyone. Least of all, you.

In fact, I did a quick search and found an old thread where I crushed you with specifics:
https://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?p=1289332#p1289332

I also found the one where I used some specific details to demonstrate what a narcissist you are:
https://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79215&p=1295407&hilit=reece+phillips+PR#p1295407

I'm sure you have blocked that out of your mind, but even in this thread, if you weren't too busy being a self-righteous dill-hole, you'd see that I was actually debating and interacting with a number of people about the specifics that I shared in my original post.

You see, unlike you, I'm not threatened by people who have views and opinions that are different mine.

You, on the other hand, are threatened by other people with strong opinions. Especially when those opinions are well received by others on this board.

Here is an example where I noticed you began to show signs of being threatened by me:
https://www.egriz.com/grizboard/vie...31981&hilit=stitt+lucky+to+keep+him#p1231981

If you scroll down, the comments were fairly positive.

AZGrizFan said:
Seriously. POTY right there. Couldn't have said it better myself.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

grizcountry420 said:
Very good post! That made a lot of sense..

AZDoc said:
I just want to know...honestly...how long that bad boy has been brewing inside ya? It's like you picked up the forum, kicked everybody's ass in it, and spit it out. I've been thinking a lot of these things, and agree with what you've posted here. I know we all want the Griz to do well, we've been spoiled, are acting like spoiled brats, and you just sat us down and educated everyone. Thank you!

Grizrule16 said:
If I could I would shake your hand. This is a very well thought out post.

Also note, I wasn't complaining in this thread. I was being supportive of Coach Stitt.

And guess who was there to tell me why I was wrong? You.

:shock:

Even other people called you on it...

AZGrizFan said:
:lol: Leave it to you, PR. Every SINGLE poster so far (numerous) have agreed with Mining's post, and you come along being the contrarian. If you can't understand how four missing scholarships over the past three years can impact FUTURE years' performance, well then there's no helping you. Of COURSE it's not going to affect the immediate years...those years have upperclassmen that were already here starting. It affects FUTURE years, because those future classes are by the nature of the punishment smaller and/or devoid of talent that otherwise could have been attracted with four additional scholarships to hand out. THAT is what played out last year, IMHO. THAT's why we were 6-5 (among a host of other things that have been beaten to death on this board)...and honestly, the return of those four schollies isn't going to pay immediate dividends for the very same reasons--unless he hands them out to four four-star drop downs who can come in and be impact players immediately.

It was shortly after this that I blocked you because you seemed to be stalking me. I thought I may have been oversensitive, but as it turns out you were literally stalking me.

PlayerRep said:
As I have said, it has nothing to do with jumping posters who don't agree with me. I tend to go after posters whom I think are over-the-line, posters whose "views" I don't respect, trolls, jerks, some Cat posters, etc. Case in point. '68 Griz agreed with your post. I like '68. I would never jump him. I didn't even comment on this post, even though I obviously didn't agree with it.

I'll conclude how I began -- I don't care what you think. You are an insignificant nobody as far as I'm concerned. I don't know when you joined eGriz and don't care when you stop and start posting and I wouldn't waste a minute of my life looking it up.

And to be very clear I don't acknowledge or concede to you the authority to determine what is and isn't "over-the-line" and what people are or are not allowed to think in eGriz.

You are an annoying old fool and you'll stay on my blocked list because, as you've repeatedly demonstrated, you're not right in the head. Plus you've apparently developed an unhealthy obsession with me.

All I can say is thanks for the free rent in your head!

But finally -- I have to pull out this blast from the past too because it shows that, well PR, you contradicted yourself...

Remember, you just said:

PlayerRep said:
You hadn't posted since mid-August. Not one post. It was June before then. I figured you just saw a chance to come on the board and start complaining, like you have in the past. I recall that when you first came on the board a dozen years ago, in 2006, you wanted to replace Hauck with Van Diest. So, you've never had any credibility with me, and we've tangled before.

But you also said this:

PlayerRep said:
The unknowledgeable fans are coming out of the woodwork. Ha. Note that I agreed with Mining on most of his post, and that's why I said "close but no cigar" initially. If I recall correctly, I have generally liked Mining as a poster, and assume he is knowledgeable. It's just the rest of you that I question. Ha again.

How do you like those specifics?!

:stupid: :tounge: :finger:

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:

giphy.gif

I would have to think a standing 8 count is warranted for pr after the battering he just absorbed from Ursa and MCGF

Copper Griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

This.

I find it hard to argue with what you have posted. Well thought out, but what about Lee. Seriously? Why does everyone overlook a kid who was recruited to Wazzu and does a solid job when he is in? I just don’t get it. The kid runs hard and gets through initial tackles for extra yards. Give him more time on the field. He should be starting.
Sorry, should’ve mentioned him. The reason I didn’t is because I feel he’s doing great with the limited reps he’s getting. However, I still think Calhoun is our best all-around back, and hope to see him back in the rotation sooner rather than later.

EverettGriz said:
I would have to think a standing 8 count is warranted for pr after the battering he just absorbed from Ursa and MCGF

Could you give me the cliff notes or highlights? Dom't have time to read it. Looked like it quoted a who's who of posters who never played the game.

uofmman1122 said:
Copper Griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:
This.

Sorry, should’ve mentioned him. The reason I didn’t is because I feel he’s doing great with the limited reps he’s getting. However, I still think Calhoun is our best all-around back, and hope to see him back in the rotation sooner rather than later.

I'm fine with Eastwood as a back, but I too would play Lee more and believe Calhoun is our best back. I am concerned that Calhoun is so such in the doghouse, and has lost so much time, and has let Eastwood and Lee get all the reps, that it will be difficult for Calhoun to get back into the mix in coming games. I suppose if he gets some chances, and shows his good stuff, then he will have to be given more reps. My understanding is that Green has always liked Calhoun's ability.

Back