• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who will be the #37 this year?

It’s an easy choice this year. Maybe the easiest in a while.
There’s only one thing tougher than Butte-Tough:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk

WaGriz4life said:
SoldierGriz said:
I don't get this at all. Why wouldn't the Griz use the tradition in a way that enhances NIL for the program? The team can benefit as much as the player.
Some of you would be very disappointed in how little this matters to players. Lots of average players and lots of bad teammates (and people) have worn #37

Please list the average players and bad teammates that have worn 37. I am only tracking one hair-pulling felon among them.

SoldierGriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
Some of you would be very disappointed in how little this matters to players. Lots of average players and lots of bad teammates (and people) have worn #37

Please list the average players and bad teammates that have worn 37. I am only tracking one hair-pulling felon among them.

Carson Bender is the only possible “average” player and that’s cus of his injury history. A healthy Bender(that don’t sound right) would’ve not been average. Maybe WaGriz is trying to be the new eGriz douche?

WaGriz4life said:
SoldierGriz said:
I don't get this at all. Why wouldn't the Griz use the tradition in a way that enhances NIL for the program? The team can benefit as much as the player.
Here’s the list. Please highlight the average players and bad teammates/people.

Marcus Welnel
Jace Lewis
Jesse Sims
Tucker Schye
Caleb Kidder
Zack Wagenmann
Jordan Tripp
Ryan Fetherston
Carson Bender (injury history)
Loren Utterback
Ciche Pitcher
Andy Petek (potential wife abuser)
Jason Crebo
Todd Ericson
Tim Hauck
Kraig Paulson (a FB and everyone knows they’re not necessary)

alabamagrizzly said:
WaGriz4life said:

Marcus Welnel
Jace Lewis
Jesse Sims
Tucker Schye
Caleb Kidder
Zack Wagenmann
Jordan Tripp
Ryan Fetherston
Loren Utterback
Ciche Pitcher
Jason Crebo
Todd Ericson
Tim Hauck

Which ones weren't all-conference or first team all-conference?

Does it make you feel better to continue to trash Petek, even after you've been told the charges, which you were told were bogus and would be dropped, were dropped long ago? You are a bad person. UM doesn't need "fans" like you.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Marcus Welnel
Jace Lewis
Jesse Sims
Tucker Schye
Caleb Kidder
Zack Wagenmann
Jordan Tripp
Ryan Fetherston
Loren Utterback
Ciche Pitcher
Jason Crebo
Todd Ericson
Tim Hauck

Does it make you feel better to continue to trash Petek, even after you've been told the charges, which you were told were bogus and would be dropped, were dropped long ago? You are a bad person. UM doesn't need "fans" like you.

Were the charges lies? Or unproven? I don't recall.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Marcus Welnel
Jace Lewis
Jesse Sims
Tucker Schye
Caleb Kidder
Zack Wagenmann
Jordan Tripp
Ryan Fetherston
Loren Utterback
Ciche Pitcher
Jason Crebo
Todd Ericson
Tim Hauck

Pretty sure I said nothing about charges at all. Why would you even bring that up? What a horrible person you are. UM doesn't need "fans" like you.

alabamagrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:

Pretty sure I said nothing about charges at all. Why would you even bring that up? What a horrible person you are. UM doesn't need "fans" like you.

But for the charges, which have been dropped, what's your basis for saying "wife beater"? You are an asshole.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

But for the charges, which have been dropped, what's your basis for saying "wife beater"? You are an asshole.

I must say, that is the first time in my life I have ever been called an asshole or anything even remotely close😂. Could you say the same?

alabamagrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:

I must say, that is the first time in my life I have ever been called an asshole or anything even remotely close😂. Could you say the same?

You are also illiterate and use poor grammar. Why are you needlessly trashing one of the best Griz players ever? If I haven't called you an asshole various times, I can assure you that I've thought it.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

You are also illiterate and use poor grammar. Why are you needlessly trashing one of the best Griz players ever? If I haven't called you an asshole various times, I can assure you that I've thought it.

I’ll give you poor grammar cus I’ve openly and unashamedly admitted it several times but if I was illiterate, how could I respond back to all your empty insults? Also, just because you thought I was an asshole, certainly doesn’t make it so. It just makes you another crab in the bucket.

mthoopsfan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Good grief Playa - the dude is a convicted felon - dealing coke across the Last Best Place deserves trashing. It's not that hard.

We've been over this ad nauseum - you are OK with people dealing coke in Montana, and most others on the board are not OK with it; I am certainly NOT OK with it.

But, you continue to do you.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Good grief Playa - the dude is a convicted felon - dealing coke across the Last Best Place deserves trashing. It's not that hard.

We've been over this ad nauseum - you are OK with people dealing coke in Montana, and most others on the board are not OK with it; I am certainly NOT OK with it.

Can you not read? A conviction for selling cocaine is not wife beating. I am not okay with assholes unfairly criticizing current or former players or coaches.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Can you not read? A conviction for selling cocaine is not wife beating. I am not okay with assholes unfairly criticizing current or former players or coaches.

It would be good for you Hoops to reach out though this link https://www.thehotline.org/ to learn about the percentages of women forced to recount their actual domestic violence claims out of fear for financial destruction or trauma related to further threats of violence.

kemajic said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I agree. The emphasis really should be on “team” instead of “individual.”
Why BH has never liked it.

Why did BH go out of his way then to say during a press conference that Robby was the great tackler of all-time if he's so concerned about the team and not individuals? BH is opposed to individuals receiving attention unless someone from his inner-circle benefits from it.

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:
Why BH has never liked it.

Why did BH go out of his way then to say during a press conference that Robby was the great tackler of all-time if he's so concerned about the team and not individuals? BH is opposed to individuals receiving attention unless someone from his inner-circle benefits from it.

Yes, the emphasis should be about the team, and it is! Don't think for one minute that the #37 is a problem. It is a team tradition! Taking it away could/would cause moral issues within the team. The Legacy foundation is a hell of a fund raiser as well.

Robby is the GOAT Griz tackler so what is wrong with saying so? Bobby's inner circle? Are you part of this circle? Bobby's inner circle is the Griz football team!

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

No - the original statement from WaGriz was: "Some of you would be very disappointed in how little this matters to players. Lots of average players and lots of bad teammates (and people) have worn #37."

Someone can't read, but it's not me.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

No - the original statement from WaGriz was: "Some of you would be very disappointed in how little this matters to players. Lots of average players and lots of bad teammates (and people) have worn #37."

Notice PR said nothing to WaGriz and only called me out cus he doesn't like me cus I always call him to the curb and he loses every debate we've ever had. I really gets under his skin :lol: .

alabamagrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:

Notice PR said nothing to WaGriz and only called me out cus he doesn't like me cus I always call him to the curb and he loses every debate we've ever had. I really gets under his skin :lol: .

The cost of rent is great.

Back