• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Which FCS teams bandwagon are we jumping on?

CDAGRIZ said:
RayWill said:
YES that is what the NCAA says

Thanks, RW. :thumb:

The Cats aren’t even playing ball this spring, but guys like ABCat are thinking national championship. Of course, they have big mouths , but are afraid to bet on the next Griz-Cat game. Maybe $100 is too much to put up for their team. What are they spending their Covid relief checks on?

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The Cats aren’t even playing ball this spring, but guys like ABCat are thinking national championship. Of course, they have big mouths , but are afraid to bet on the next Griz-Cat game. Maybe $100 is too much to put up for their team. What are they spending their Covid relief checks on?

Lower it a digit. Anyone but a homeless drug addict could afford ten bucks. Then you can expose him/her/it once and for all. :thumb:

tourist said:
PlayerRep said:

Lower it a digit. Anyone but a homeless drug addict could afford ten bucks. Then you can expose him/her/it once and for all. :thumb:
On this site we don't use that term....we just call them Cats fans.

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Of course. Look at their new coach (nickname pending). Not a single weakness. Tremendous hire. Just ask them.

SaskGriz said:
tourist said:

:clap: I sure do miss you when you’re gone.

dayday said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Great idea! I just ordered a Dixie State sweatshirt! What state are they in, anyway?

Dixie

dayday said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Great idea! I just ordered a Dixie State sweatshirt! What state are they in, anyway?

Dixie

To answer a couple of questions, the FCS championship game is May 15 in Frisco. The playoffs begin for the field of 16 on April 24. 2nd question: Dixie State is in St. George, Utah, and will probably change its current name of the university to something more political correct.

AllWeatherFan said:

I can't believe they still call themselves "Dixie" State. Racist bastards.

SaskGriz said:
tourist said:

Not to be confused with homeless meth addicts or also known as eastern fans.

runtheoption said:
Since you guys are not going to cheer for NDSU, I suggest Wichita Stata. Go Shockers!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don’t forget Boston University, they’re pretty top notch. Or Gonzaga, heard they were ready to make a run this year.

SaskGriz said:
tourist said:

I am in... Pretty sure I have bet $100 to the charity of the winners choice over here for years now. Do we want to do just $100 with Player, or $100 with each of you.

Back