• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where are the Cats and griz four games in?

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
6vwii6.jpg

lol :lol:
I do have to admit I chuckle on almost all of the hat pics
I counted the other day, and I have 15 different hat cutouts. Not sure how I got so many but a new one seems to show up each week. There must be 1000s in any given stadia at Reno’s For Sale fields at any given moment during a game?

Post your fav pic and I will add one for you. Maybe a selfie of you and your best gal?

There is one angle that I cannot cover yet, because I am still looking for a hat cutout from that angle. Bet you can’t post a pic from that angle?

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
poorgriz said:
Well as the more respected Cat fan pointed out - it's because that's what fans do on message boards LOL. But, I will shoot down one of your theories, whether you follow or put any thought into strength of schedule or not, the decision makers do and it was already pointed out the Cat schedule is much tougher than UM schedule at this point. Even if we would have played say UNC team rather than OSU, Cats and griz would both be 5-0 and the Cats would have played a toucher schedule than griz (per the experts).

Last point, if you think ISU is better than EWU, you're high. If you think PSU is better than UCD, you're high.

EWU is better than ISU, but PSU and UCD are even, and you’re just a homer suggesting otherwise as both have similar schedules and results this far into the season.

Care to place a wager on who ends up with the better record out of UCD and PSU? Name your bet.

mthoopsfan said:
poorgriz said:
Do you still believe all this? And, if PR is watching, do you still think the griz would have crushed the Cats on Saturday..... assuming you watched both games? I hope you all still feel that way, and think the Cats are middle of the pack this year, i.e. won't put up much of a fight against the griz. :cool:

MtHoops stands behind all of his posts, including crushing the Cats and even on the rare occasion when I've made a mistake. And no I didn't see much of either game. I'm on sabbatical/bye weeks on the Oregon Coast in my RV. The Cats suck this year, just like they did last year, but, like last year, they keep finding a way to win (except when giving up 10 TD's). Note the Griz clobbered the Cats last year too. Also, consider whether these posts are serious or whether they are just needling certain Cat fans. The Griz gave up zero TD's against IS until 5 or so minutes left in the game, when the back-ups were in. The Cat would haven't gotten even less.

Let's go ahead and bump some of these comments and see how they're aging..... :lol:

mthoopsfan said:
poorgriz said:
Do you still believe all this? And, if PR is watching, do you still think the griz would have crushed the Cats on Saturday..... assuming you watched both games? I hope you all still feel that way, and think the Cats are middle of the pack this year, i.e. won't put up much of a fight against the griz. :cool:

MtHoops stands behind all of his posts, including crushing the Cats and even on the rare occasion when I've made a mistake. And no I didn't see much of either game. I'm on sabbatical/bye weeks on the Oregon Coast in my RV. The Cats suck this year, just like they did last year, but, like last year, they keep finding a way to win (except when giving up 10 TD's). Note the Griz clobbered the Cats last year too. Also, consider whether these posts are serious or whether they are just needling certain Cat fans. The Griz gave up zero TD's against IS until 5 or so minutes left in the game, when the back-ups were in. The Cat would haven't gotten even less.

Let's go ahead and bump some of these comments and see how they're aging..... :lol:

poorgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Let’s bet $250 on Griz-Cat game. I take the Griz.

Back