• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 10 vs Idaho State Game Thread

Who wins this one?

• #19 Montana (5-3)

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Idaho State (2-6)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Bobcats suck... A lot.

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters
Defensive personnel were still running to get in position at the snap....Semore needs to make personnel changes faster. Should have called a time out

The massive issues with the secondary aren't really new though, are they? EWU knew that they could easily beat them, NAU as well to some extent...seems like each week the other offense reviews the previous game tape and realizes that they can toss up even more long passes and and 2/3 of them will succeed

Unless a different Griz D shows up next weekend, we could be in trouble against UNC. Good thing we didn't have Weber and or UND on our schedule this year...we will be lucky to win out.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:
Defensive personnel were still running to get in position at the snap....Semore needs to make personnel changes faster. Should have called a time out

Not the first time this season.

I know. ..drives me nuts!!

Fahque said:
Maybe they will let Egriz choose who starts next week [emoji23]
I'm not "expert" enough to figure whether the Griz lack the right personnel in the secondary or it's about "schemes." Might be a little of both, but it just seems like the Griz DBs simply aren't quick/athletic/skilled enough to be "put on an island" in coverage.

Back