• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 10 vs Idaho State Game Thread

Who wins this one?

• #19 Montana (5-3)

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Idaho State (2-6)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Bobcats suck... A lot.

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters
Awesome to see a Griz QB who is capable of running out of the pocket without looking like a wounded giraffe stuck in quicksand but I'm sure that's just because the ISU defense is bad :roll:

UnderratedWalrus said:
Awesome to see a Griz QB who is capable of running out of the pocket without looking like a wounded giraffe stuck in quicksand but I'm sure that's just because the ISU defense is bad

No, it is because Chalich offers a level of mobility greater than zero.

HelenaHandBasket said:
UnderratedWalrus said:
Awesome to see a Griz QB who is capable of running out of the pocket without looking like a wounded giraffe stuck in quicksand but I'm sure that's just because the ISU defense is bad
No, it is because Chalich offers a level of mobility greater than zero.
Now that's just not nice. And actually, BG covers a Hell of a lot of ground once he gets rolling ...it just takes awhile for him to get rolling. :)

Chalich has played very well...regardless of the defense...... and his legs have kept multiple drives alive. I think all skill position players on offense have played very well (and good playcalling) the only reason game isn't a blow out is defense has been terrible.

Ursus1 said:
Chalich has played very well...regardless of the defense...... and his legs have kept multiple drives alive. I think all skill position players on offense have played very well (and good playcalling) the only reason game isn't a blow out is defense has been terrible.

+1

Ursus1 said:

This. I'm happy for the kid. He has played very well tonight. Part of that might be the defense he is playing against, but he has also thrown some great passes and has shown off his mobility. I'm sure BG could have racked up some offense on this D too, but hard to say that he would have done any better.

Are our safeties not taught to look for the ball or just go for the dick punch once the WR makes them and the entire state of Montana look stupid as fvck???

Back