• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We Support Coach Hauck!!! WE'VE HIT 2500!! Updated the OP

GGNez said:
I posted this on another thread, so pardon the redundancy:
Something I’m trying to piece together here so that I can help...
I’m an active volunteer/advocate for crime victims (focusing on domestic abuse and child sexual abuse)
I’m an avid Grizzly football fan and Hauck supporter.
I recently spoke at an event in Minneapolis where I met Matthew Sandusky (adopted son and victim of Jerry Sandusky)
Bear with me...this all somehow connects
So, the Penn State/Sandusky scandal was all over the news at the same time that Missoula was under investigation for their handling of sex crimes
I was going through the process of prosecuting my ex for sexually abusing my child
I wrote a book, detailing my experience and educating about child sexual abuse and victim blaming
Now...Matt Sandusky and I are planning speaking engagements together all over the US

How do we wrap this all together to help the UM??

Go...

Maybe instead of breast cancer awareness day, we have a sexual assault awareness day?

Signed, and I liked the way it was written too, fully expecting him to uphold the high standards there are on campus, in the community, and by all stakeholders.

I attended UM alongside the winningest class in Griz history (05-09). Bobby was their coach, he was our coach, and I couldn’t be happier to have him back on our sideline. This fan will always be in Wa-Griz cheering on the Marion and silver, but the voice will go much quicker now that BH is back!

Signed

Wow Griz Nation I am blown away! This petition went live at about 11 PM last night. By 8 AM this morning, we are up to 875 signatures of support for Coach Hauck.

That's what I'm talking about!! Please share this petition page on FB, twitter, or any other social media platforms to help it grow even more. I do plan on delivering the results directly to Kent Haslam, The Missoulian, and the Kaimin just so they are aware of he outpouring of support. Go Griz and go Griz Nation!

HookedonGriz said:
Wow Griz Nation I am blown away! This petition went live at about 11 PM last night. By 8 AM this morning, we are up to 875 signatures of support for Coach Hauck.

That's what I'm talking about!! Please share this petition page on FB, twitter, or any other social media platforms to help it grow even more. I do plan on delivering the results directly to Kent Haslam, The Missoulian, and the Kaimin just so they are aware of he outpouring of support. Go Griz and go Griz Nation!

Thank you for this. Many Griz beers to you!

BWahlberg said:
Signed, and I liked the way it was written too, fully expecting him to uphold the high standards there are on campus, in the community, and by all stakeholders.

I completely agree. As much as I like the hire and support Hauck I wasn't sure if I would sign it or not until I read the wording. Very well done!

You can sit there and literally watch it count up. In about 30 seconds I watched it go from 900 to 923. Is 5,000 a reachable goal? Of course you know the opposition will still put a negative spin on this.

This is going to get many thousands of signatures. I just sent the link to a dozen or so of my family. Never thought I'd sign a Change.Org petition. Who knew? This one will overwhelm the other one. Too funny.

Back