• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We Support Coach Hauck!!! WE'VE HIT 2500!! Updated the OP

GrizMusician said:
Thank you, GGNez for appearing on the news and speaking in support of Coach Hauck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pleasure!! The interview was nearly 10 minutes - I wish they would have got more of it on there. Our connection wasn't great either. But, overall...very good to get a start on the positives. Missoulian says my letter will be in next Wed or Thurs (I assume next week, not this one). Independent is supposed to run it as well.

Hope you have your water wings on. There will be tears tomorrow. Shot across the bow. I predict it will be ignored and we will have to take this to ramming speed. Good work good people. I didn’t see it, but I’m sure it was great.

GGNez said:
Airing again at 10, fyi

Well damn. My dumb ass told my kid to record the the wrong channel so I wound up with the NBC broadcast. Didn't see it on the SWX site, any idea if there's anything online yet?

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
Airing again at 10, fyi

Well damn. My dumb ass told my kid to record the the wrong channel so I wound up with the NBC broadcast. Didn't see it on the SWX site, any idea if there's anything online yet?

Not yet....hopefully it will show up. Kaitlin Miller did the interview so I've been checking her FB page too.

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
Airing again at 10, fyi

That's nothing, bro. I watched an entire episode of Kevin (Probably) Saves the World at 10 hoping for at least a mention. Nada. I'm starting to think my local ABC affiliate is made up of a bunch of Hauck Haters. I'm thinking about pulling my donations to ABC 7 Eyewitness News.

CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
Airing again at 10, fyi

That's nothing, bro. I watched an entire episode of Kevin (Probably) Saves the World at 10 hoping for at least a mention. Nada. I'm starting to think my local ABC affiliate is made up of a bunch of Hauck Haters. I'm thinking about pulling my donations to ABC 7 Eyewitness News.

They don't call it the left coast for nothing ;)

ordigger said:
Anyone got a link?

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/37059542/crime-victimadvocate-announces-support-for-hauck

In addition, the original petition is close to 3,000... great work everyone!

https://www.change.org/p/griz-nation-we-fully-support-the-return-of-coach-bobby-hauck?recruiter=840808614&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

dupuyer griz said:
Hope you have your water wings on. There will be tears tomorrow. Shot across the bow. I predict it will be ignored and we will have to take this to ramming speed. Good work good people. I didn’t see it, but I’m sure it was great.

Well, looks like I was right on this. Total disregard.

dupuyer griz said:
dupuyer griz said:

Well, looks like I was right on this. Total disregard.

I can't speak for others, but I'm just getting started. I've taken the heat for defending the opposition's right to speak out without having their safety threatened (and always will), but after the response I got for simply stating that I support Hauck, I'm kicking it up a notch or two.

Latest posts

Back